#951 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6097 posts) - - Show Bio
#952 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8601 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller: :D

@punyparker @batmarcus @cable_extreme @bluefox170: Scans

Batman Eternal 7

The Batmobile can be activated by voice commands. Batmobile is equipped with a mini-lab full of medications.

Hits 3 Dollotrons at the same time

Get off Dollotrons' grips and breaks Doctor Pyg's equipment with a headbutt.

Batman/Superman 11

After entering into the Phantom Zone Batman is affected by the enviroment,but seems to fight off the effect.

Throws liquid nitrogen bomb in Ghost Soldier.

#953 Edited by RustyRoy (11902 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice scans

#954 Posted by PunyParker (9425 posts) - - Show Bio
#955 Posted by theamazingbatman (1955 posts) - - Show Bio

@butros: If you really read the issue Deathstroke didn't fight with Batman. He just jump on the top of Batplane and cut it in half with a Promethium sword, and then Batman jumps to the ground before the plane crash. Not to mentio he was infected by the Super-Venom,created by Scarecrow with his own chemichals,Poison Ivy's toxins and other things.

Also N52 Deathstroke is strong...if not stronger than Captain America due the serum and his physical stats is enhanced to superhuman levels by Nth metal armor (mixed with other metals).

@patrat18 @theamazingbatman @alexander505 @punyparker: More scans

Batman/Superman 10

Despite being weakened and dizzy is able to get the best of Super Gladiator,a superstrong alien.

Nice Scans!

#956 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8601 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingbatman: @ultrastarkiller: @masterdetective @saren @elmohump @al_capown @bruxae @veshark @bigcimmerian @jayc1324 @blackhawk000111: Scans.

Batman 31

Fighting with Lions.

Batman Eternal 8

Destroyed Falcone's schemes in a whole night,arresting countless thugs.

Hack into Interpol's systems.

Nightwing 30

Batman fights Nightwing with pure martial arts,so in an unusual way makes Dick understand that this new mission against Spyral is necessary evil,a ncessary sacrifice he have to do. Despite the brutality of the attacks and extensive injuries, both manages to still be standing.

Falls back upon the Batmobile without any fatal injury

Breaks the Bat-Mortocycle in half with a kick.

Reacting to Nightwing's aglity,which is arguably one of the most agile heroes in Dc Universe.

Superman 31

Recognize Batman as one of the most brilliants minds on Earth.

Secret Origins 2

Goes disarmed against a Parademon.

#957 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8601 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingbatman: @ultrastarkiller: @masterdetective @saren @elmohump @al_capown @bruxae @veshark @bigcimmerian @jayc1324 @blackhawk000111: Scans.

Batman 31

Fighting with Lions.

Batman Eternal 8

Nightwing 30

Batman fights Nightwing with pure martial arts,so in an unusual way makes Dick understand that this new mission against Spyral is necessary evil,a ncessary sacrifice he have to do. Despite the brutality of the attacks and extensive injuries, both manages to still be standing.

Reacting to Nightwing's aglity,which is arguably one of the most agile heroes in Dc Universe.

Superman 31

Secret Origins 2

#958 Edited by Jack Donaghy (974 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman 31

Fighting with Lions.

Batman Eternal 8

Nightwing 30

Superman 31

Secret Origins 2

Great scans probably my favorite thread in the forum.

#960 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3308 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow! I haven't read any of the New 52, but this is very impressive stuff. "Where does he get such wonderful toys" (LOL)! You sir, are the king of Respect Threads. I just wish I could click on the scans of your awesome Steel Respect Thread, but I still love that one anywayz!

Good job!

#961 Posted by cameron83 (7146 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#962 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8601 posts) - - Show Bio
#963 Posted by PunyParker (9425 posts) - - Show Bio
#964 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8601 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow! I haven't read any of the New 52, but this is very impressive stuff. "Where does he get such wonderful toys" (LOL)! You sir, are the king of Respect Threads. I just wish I could click on the scans of your awesome Steel Respect Thread, but I still love that one anywayz!

Good job!

Thanks mate!!

#965 Posted by Twix_Right_Side (2207 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: This is an amazing thread!

I can use this.....a lot.

Can you tag me when you add new stuff?

#966 Posted by cameron83 (7146 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: As always,you are doing great work :)

I'm still following this great stuff!

#967 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8601 posts) - - Show Bio
#968 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21:

I wouldn't say that he was going disarmed against the parademons since he did have his fists.

#969 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8601 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21:

I wouldn't say that he was going disarmed against the parademons since he did have his fists.

Is a way of speaking he's weaponless...LOL

#970 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8601 posts) - - Show Bio

@jack_donaghy: @twix_right_side: @dark_vengeance_: @ultrastarkiller: Scans

Have one of you sen Catwoman respect thread? http://www.comicvine.com/catwoman/4005-1698/forums/new-52-catwoman-respect-thread-1571670/#5

Batman Eternal 10

Beats up Professor Pyg and their hybrid henchmen.

Detective Comics 32

Caught off guard and drowned by a giant squid uses gloves' builded tasers to eletrify the water and get free from it. More impressively is the batsuit insulated enough to withstand such attack.

#971 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6097 posts) - - Show Bio
#972 Posted by Twix_Right_Side (2207 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21:

The fists of Justice never grow tired.

@jack_donaghy: @twix_right_side: @dark_vengeance_: @ultrastarkiller: Scans

Have one of you sen Catwoman respect thread? http://www.comicvine.com/catwoman/4005-1698/forums/new-52-catwoman-respect-thread-1571670/#5

Batman Eternal 10

Beats up Professor Pyg and their hybrid henchmen.

Detective Comics 32

Caught off guard and drowned by a giant squid uses gloves' builded tasers to eletrify the water and get free from it. More impressively is the batsuit insulated enough to withstand such attack.

Great stuff!

#973 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio
#974 Posted by RustyRoy (11902 posts) - - Show Bio
#975 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8601 posts) - - Show Bio
#976 Posted by Jack Donaghy (974 posts) - - Show Bio
#977 Posted by Jayc1324 (11115 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd kinda rather have Ra's give a better fight. He hasn't had any good showings in a long while

#978 Posted by Twix_Right_Side (2207 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

I'd kinda rather have Ra's give a better fight. He hasn't had any good showings in a long while

To be fair,Bruce has always been above him in h2h

#979 Posted by batcat91 (89 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: You probably get this alot but I really appreciate that you take time to post these Batman scans. Have you ever considered making a Helena Wayne respect thread?

#980 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8601 posts) - - Show Bio

@batcat91 said:

@matchesmalone21: You probably get this alot but I really appreciate that you take time to post these Batman scans. Have you ever considered making a Helena Wayne respect thread?

Not yet,but when I have time I will..

#981 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8601 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324: I understand your point. Ra's is one of the greatest Bat-villains,but everything about him relies on prep and nothing in raw fighting skills. They should give him h2h feats,because c'mon he is 70 centurys older and doesn't demonstrated martial art skills.

@jack_donaghy: @twix_right_side: @batcat91: @theamazingbatman:

Justice League 31

Kicks Luthor in the chest to take Alfred off his grip.

Owns Lex Luthor.

Batman Eternal 12

Invades GCPD to disguise as cop,so could talk with Gordon.

Batman 32

Goes unnoticed by Riddler's robots,deactivating them in the process.

Saves Lucius from a Riddler's robot,even rip it apart with barehands. Deduce Nygma blocked the radio signal through the whole city

Nygma installed boxes in Gotham sewers to reroute his signals,so could be untraceable. The armored soldier have a rip code signal to calling out the base to release missile strike when they find Nygma.

Deduce Nygma's box are explosives and could trigger Seal's rip code calling a missile strike into their location,which is beneath a endless cave systems what would make Gotham to sink.

Setting up a pin to trace Nygma's signals patterns and using a pin readout to created a map perceives that patterns looks like a coil as ancient Seteh game.

Aquaman 32

It seems Batman knows where Atlantis is

#982 Posted by Twix_Right_Side (2207 posts) - - Show Bio
#983 Edited by blackhawk000111 (605 posts) - - Show Bio

Deduces that they are not far away from continent of atlantis

#984 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8601 posts) - - Show Bio
#985 Edited by J_HickmanIsGod (73 posts) - - Show Bio

So is anyone even remotely curious who is gonna take over the main Batman title...

who is gonna replace Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo?! i know, (according to Capullo's tweets) we got a solid 14 or so months/issues with them left, but i am curious to see what other people think
who DC should replace the team with. I mean they havent had a good start thus far, pleasing fans, with the new Wonder Woman creative team and now the recent announcement of the
new creative for Green Arrow and the poor choices they've made with Scott Lobdell...(although kudos to getting a good team over to the Detective Comics, therefore revitalizing that series)

i wanna know what anyone/everyone else thinks would be a good creative team replacement. (please dont fucking say james tynion iv, cuz i will puke.)

#986 Posted by blackhawk000111 (605 posts) - - Show Bio

Hold his own against Wraith (Above Superman level threat)

#987 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8601 posts) - - Show Bio

@twix_right_side: LOL

@punyparker @conradoaccorsi @toplel @heraldofganthet
@j_hickmanisgod: I'm bit curious to see this,but I suppose that probably will be John Layman and Jason Fabok.

Superman Unchained 7

Before Warith arrival suit up with Stealth Suit and the ring he had created a countermeasure against him.

Voice commanded the Batwing and Batmobiles armory to attack Wraith. It seems the Batmobiles have flight capabilities,since they're stopped in middle air.

After stealth suit being cooked Wraith goes a rampage and beats up Batman,who impressively sruvived such attacks. Possibly meaning stealth suit is reinforced.

Batman/Superman 12

Showing total recall remembering his adventures with Superman in Earth-2,althought that memories was erased along time ago.

Deduces Kayo have send the through timestream back to Earth-2 at five-six years ago.

Kayo brings Superman and Batman back to Earth-2,both are itangible for some reason and couldn't change their conditions but through willpower and rage Bruce are capable to overcome it and knocked out a Parademon.

#988 Posted by PunyParker (9425 posts) - - Show Bio
#989 Posted by Twix_Right_Side (2207 posts) - - Show Bio

@j_hickmanisgod: I love the name you chose.

@j_hickmanisgod: I'm bit curious to see this,but I suppose that probably will be John Layman and Jason Fabok.

Superman Unchained 7

Before Warith arrival suit up with Stealth Suit and the ring he had created a countermeasure against him.

Voice commanded the Batwing and Batmobiles armory to attack Wraith. It seems the Batmobiles have flight capabilities,since they're stopped in middle air.

After stealth suit being cooked Wraith goes a rampage and beats up Batman,who impressively sruvived such attacks. Possibly meaning stealth suit is reinforced.

Batman/Superman 12

Showing total recall remembering his adventures with Superman in Earth-2,althought that memories was erased along time ago.

Deduces Kayo have send the through timestream back to Earth-2 at five-six years ago.

Kayo brings Superman and Batman back to Earth-2,both are itangible for some reason and couldn't change their conditions but through willpower and rage Bruce are capable to overcome it and knocked out a Parademon.

As usual,your scans always impress me.

#990 Posted by Jack Donaghy (974 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Unchained 7

Batman/Superman 12

More awesome Batman scans, thanks.

#991 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8601 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: Me too!! They're adjusting because the movie
@blackhawk000111: @twix_right_side: @ultrastarkiller: Scans

Detective Comics 33

Inside a sewer beats up a thugs.

Shoot out Gauntlets' blades filled iwth smoke screen to blind a S.W.A.T. team.

Cowl's lenses have thermal and zoom capabilities...

and also is capable to scan radioactive signatures.

Batman Eternal 14

Use the Batcomputer to trace a phone call (that lead Penguin to Falcon) to Jason Bard.

#992 Posted by blackhawk000111 (605 posts) - - Show Bio
#993 Posted by Twix_Right_Side (2207 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: Me too!! They're adjusting because the movie

@blackhawk000111: @twix_right_side: @ultrastarkiller: Scans

Detective Comics 33

Inside a sewer beats up a thugs.

Shoot out Gauntlets' blades filled iwth smoke screen to blind a S.W.A.T. team.

Cowl's lenses have thermal and zoom capabilities...

and also is capable to scan radioactive signatures.

Batman Eternal 14

Use the Batcomputer to trace a phone call (that lead Penguin to Falcon) to Jason Bard.

Awesome stuff!

I love that Batman is kinda like the full superhero package,especially because of his gear,but at the same time,there is a lot more to him than his tech

#994 Posted by PunyParker (9425 posts) - - Show Bio
#995 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8601 posts) - - Show Bio

@twix_right_side: @ultrastarkiller: @granitesoldier: @jayc1324 @kidman560 @dark_vengeance @infamousfish @imthedamnbatman: Scans.

Robin Rises: Omega 1

Deal with Parademons iwth barehands. Knocked down Glorious Godfrey by hsooting the grappling gun into their forehead.

Beats up more more Parademons and Justifiers.

Remember the events of Earth 2 once more,although Kayo wiped out his mind a second time.

Trigger a signal device stored in the utility belt to call out his teammates. Tanked a nergy blast on the back.

Knocked down Luthor with a punch.

#996 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6097 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome!

#997 Posted by batcat91 (89 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow there's really a lot of frenetic, high-octane action and kinetic energy popping out of the Robin Rises issue, I love it!!

Thanks for the scans Matches! Your scans sate my hunger a bit while i hopelessly wait for it in tpbs lol

#998 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8601 posts) - - Show Bio

@batcat91 said:

Wow there's really a lot of frenetic, high-octane action and kinetic energy popping out of the Robin Rises issue, I love it!!

Thanks for the scans Matches! Your scans sate my hunger a bit while i hopelessly wait for it in tpbs lol

:D you're welcome!!

#999 Posted by Lvenger (19116 posts) - - Show Bio
#1000 Edited by RustyRoy (11902 posts) - - Show Bio