#751 Posted by LordoftheNorth (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Isnt it great when writers arnt creative enough so they just have a chareter act like a moron

#752 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio
#753 Posted by conradoaccorsi (301 posts) - - Show Bio
#754 Edited by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for the new scans man, nice work, as always ;)

#755 Edited by Black_Arrow (3197 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordofthenorth said:

@matchesmalone21: Isnt it great when writers arnt creative enough so they just have a chareter act like a moron

Not only with Batman, also with Bane firstly because Bane has many feats that show that he is above of batwoman even without Venom, but she beat him , secondly he says that after he made Batman all of his villains, he had to cheat to beat Batman, which is a lie because in the others battles with Batman they fight even, so he could not beat a

physically and mentally weakened Batman. Has the writer read comics with Bane? or Batman?

#756 Edited by LordoftheNorth (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_arrow: well i think they are more talking about the first time they fought when bane broke batmans back so ya the only way to WIN against batman is to cheat is what they are trying to say. and what is even funnier about fighting batwoman, batman after fighting all those villians isnt even hurt i mean his costum isnt even torn

#757 Posted by Captain13 (3335 posts) - - Show Bio

A Justice League video tribute with some of Batman's moments in Justice League: War and Justice League: Origin.

#759 Posted by Black_Arrow (3197 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_arrow: well i think they are more talking about the first time they fought when bane broke batmans back so ya the only way to WIN against batman is to cheat is what they are trying to say. and what is even funnier about fighting batwoman, batman after fighting all those villians isnt even hurt i mean his costum isnt even torn

no they said spefically that Bane after liberating all the prisoners in arkham he needed to cheat in that battle when he broke batmans back

#760 Posted by PunyParker (11340 posts) - - Show Bio

#761 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio
#762 Posted by conradoaccorsi (301 posts) - - Show Bio
#763 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio
#764 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6205 posts) - - Show Bio
#765 Posted by Jack Donaghy (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome scans.

#766 Posted by LordoftheNorth (1365 posts) - - Show Bio
#767 Edited by conradoaccorsi (301 posts) - - Show Bio
#768 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio
#769 Posted by LordoftheNorth (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: that batmobile dosnt fly it hops in the air and cligs to the roof

#770 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

The calling bats trick is and always will be a classic. Always love when its used.

#771 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

@nathaniel_christopher: @cameron83 @punyparker @strider92 @wonder_bat:More scans

Batman and Two-Faces 25

Flip of a building to another and catches 3 bombs in 30 seconds (you can see a clock in the screen).

Beating a gang before they even noticed his presence and with sheer strength stop a runaway car via cable line. Taking a shot of caliber 12 and is only stunned,in the last panel you can see Bruce smash a gun.

Disguised as Matches Malone infiltrate Blackgate Prision to rescue Mckillen. Manhandle the inmates.

Batman have a submersile vehicle.

Green Lantern Corps 25

Dissapearing in a blink of an eye.

#772 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: @batman24 @jayc1324 @entropy_aegis @toplel @_marc_74 @lifeofvibe: More scans

Batman: The Dark Knight 25

Taking advantage that Clayface was in more harder physical form plays in a boiler to melt metal,momentarily prevents him from keep his shape.

DC Universe vs He-Man and the Masters of the Universe 2

Besides the secret Batcave showed in JL 20,Bruce has a vault of Kryptonite to use against Superman. It's impressive because in New 52 Kryptonite is really a rare element,which means he had spent a lifetime to collect them.

#773 Posted by PunyParker (11340 posts) - - Show Bio
#774 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6205 posts) - - Show Bio
#775 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller: @jack_donaghy: @smoothjammin @godzilla44 @jayaaerow: More scans

Batman/Superman 6

Due have his heart destroyed,Bruce is injected with nanobots that rebuild portion of his body,becoming part of Toymaster's new game and being under gamers control. But he manages to overcome the program and focus on the real problem: Mongul.

Detective Comics 26

Equipped the Batplane with sonic cannons.

Goes to a fist fight against Man-Bat (a 5 tonner character).

Using speakers with sounds of sleeping bats to calm down Langstrom,so it would return to the human form.

#776 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6205 posts) - - Show Bio
#777 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio
#778 Posted by godzilla44 (3304 posts) - - Show Bio
#779 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio
#780 Posted by RustyRoy (12809 posts) - - Show Bio
#781 Posted by reaverlation (15995 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: awesomeness on scans and the respect threads.thanks for them

#782 Posted by conradoaccorsi (301 posts) - - Show Bio
#783 Edited by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

So, now Batman can't anymore defeat Man-Bat in a physical fight? Man-Bat is stronger now?

#784 Posted by PunyParker (11340 posts) - - Show Bio

I cant believe how much i dig Zero Year.....seriously....

#785 Posted by LordoftheNorth (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

@alexander505: Its been that way for a while Man-bat has some what a meta

#786 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio
#787 Posted by Lvenger (20220 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Thanks for the scans, that's made me want to check out Forever Evil 4's preview now.

#788 Edited by LordoftheNorth (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: whats with Johns and those f'ing boxes remeber when batman's plans for the JL where elaberate and made it look like he actually thought about what he was doing but no Johns perfers Batman just hoping shit works and saying F'it when they dont have an weakness like Kryptonite

#789 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordofthenorth: We have to wait another writer take over Justice League,someone that knows how to properly write Batman.

#790 Posted by LordoftheNorth (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: thats never going to happen Johns is DC's goldenboy unless he says he dosnt want to do JL he will be writing them as long as he likes

PS did you see the bat gadgets from the recent Dark Knight and TwoFace

#791 Posted by cameron83 (7419 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: What Sinestro Corps "attacking earth" scenario is he talking about?

Also,amazing that he still has plans for them...

#792 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordofthenorth: I can't understand that he writed a awesome JSA,Flash,Green Lantern and even Flashpoint so why couldn't write a great JL as Grant Morrison did? I saw it. I've mentioned above,I just don't know the name of it.

@cameron83: Sinestro Corps War is in continuity...

#793 Edited by cameron83 (7419 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordofthenorth: I can't understand that he writed a awesome JSA,Flash,Green Lantern and even Flashpoint so why couldn't write a great JL as Grant Morrison did? I saw it. I've mentioned above,I just don't know the name of it.

@cameron83: Sinestro Corps War is in continuity...

Oh,cool. I'll have to read it,then.

#794 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: But that fight was never showed in New 52,just mentioned a few things :(

#795 Posted by cameron83 (7419 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: But that fight was never showed in New 52,just mentioned a few things :(

Wait,so it's canon...but it's not really canon?

#796 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: Since is mentioned by Sinestro,the Guardians and Hal Jordan during Geoff Johns' run is canon,but was never show. Despero has fought the Justice League before,but also was never show....there's a lot of stories that is only mentioned.

#797 Edited by cameron83 (7419 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: Since is mentioned by Sinestro,the Guardians and Hal Jordan during Geoff Johns' run is canon,but was never show. Despero has fought the Justice League before,but also was never show....there's a lot of stories that is only mentioned.

Oh,I see. So it was mentioned (so it still happened),it's just that it happened differently...or something?

#798 Edited by BigCimmerian (8394 posts) - - Show Bio
#799 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: Thanks mate!!

@cameron83:

Yes,it happened differently since many people that were within the Sinestro Corps doesn't exist or didn't show up yet.

#800 Posted by conradoaccorsi (301 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Thanks bro! Again doing a great job, I don't even bother thinking if it's going to have nice scans, because I know it's going.