#2  Edited By lifeofvibe

my idea hes now a hero instead of a villain

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@lifeofvibe: Aren't they doing that with Captain Cold? Making him more heroic?

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I want a story arc with him in the lead, gosh dang it!

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By entropy_aegis

He sucked long before the New-52,now he sucks even more.

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no idea what a jobber is...

any way by my avatar you can guess i like Mr Freeze and while before the New52 Freeze being turned into a hero could have worked but it being the New52 it just wouldnt work. The problem comes from Snyder's new characteriztion of Mr Freeze. Gone is the tragety of a man who in his quest to save his beloved Nora became heartless to the people his actions may effect which made for a great reflection of Batman also the its story that got TAS a freaking emmy but who cares about any of that moral dilema bullshit right so lets replace that with a generic psycho that that kills people becuase... Now that i thinking about it what is Freeze's motovation now that Nora is no longer his wife Snyder tryied to do something about family but it dosnt make sinse and it hasnt been talked about at all afterwards.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofthenorth: A jobber is someone that is supposed to be formidable and hard to beat or talks like there are and then it turns out they were not difficult at all. For example if killer croc can be considered a jobber because he should be hard for batman to beat yet batman destroys him everytime

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When has Mr Freeze been featured in the New 52 other than during Forever Evil, where he was working FOR the syndicate and in the Batman Annual, where he was a villain? Oh, he was also briefly in the court of owls arc where he was evil doing evil things. So, I have no clue where you're getting this hero business from unless your definition of hero is actually evil.

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I would honestly hate if Freeze became a hero. There is an unspoken cliche in comics. Writers think that the only way to develop villain characters is to make them into heroes or antiheroes. Sure, it works sometimes. But I'm not interested in seeing Freeze as a heroes. He's a self-interested character. He's not an irredeemable monster, but he shouldn't be morphed into a hero.