It's still batman and (...)

Stormbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Some people thought that since septembers batman and (...) issue is actually titled batman and robin, plus the announcement of the damian miniseries, meant that batmans son would be making his return around october

Well sorry to disappoint but octobers batman and (...) issue is titled batman and two-face, so yea it seems like this is officially a team up book of sorts now

No Caption Provided

BATMAN AND TWO-FACE #24

• Written by PETER J. TOMASI
  • Art and cover by PATRICK GLEASON and MICK GRAY
  • On sale OCTOBER 16 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
  • “The Big Burn” part one of five! Two-Face’s first epic in The New 52 sees Batman unraveling the mysterious connections between Harvey Dent’s life and the origin of Carrie Kelley!

And looks like carrie kelly will be popping up again

Dont know if she'll be the new robin but its something interesting to mention nonetheless

reignmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

Yeah, I was disappointed to see this. I mean I like Two-Face and all, but I've been coming to this title because I want the Batman and Robin experience.

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

wierd

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well that's just...two crazy B^D

YYYYEEEEEAAAAAH

Stormbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Stormbox

@reignmaker said:

Yeah, I was disappointed to see this. I mean I like Two-Face and all, but I've been coming to this title because I want the Batman and Robin experience.

I know what you mean, this is probably the last thing i expected to find in b&r's spot lol

I wonder if theyll just be team ups with batman characters or if it will be some kind of brave and the bold kind of deal

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't mind reading these Batman and __ issues until Damian comes back and takes his rightful place as Robin.