#1 Posted by Avenger85 (1632 posts) - - Show Bio

Talia's had it now.

I bet she never expected Bruce to get so angry ( and rightfully so ), that he's gonna inject himself with the Man-Bat serum ! Gonna be nice to see Bruce finally get his revenge on Talia and the Heretic, Fully armored Man-Bat style !

#2 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6130 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenger85: LOL ya I think the Man-Bat thing was overkill but this has been a great series so far.

#3 Posted by thejman251 (435 posts) - - Show Bio

- I'm going to be exponentially livid if Morrison has the audacity to kill off talia. That's all i have to say at the moment.

#4 Posted by nightwingnerd (323 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this issue worth picking up or not?

Nightwingnerd

#5 Posted by Avenger85 (1632 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwingnerd: Yeah it sure is.

And it's about time Batman breaks his code and kills Talia. She killed his ( their ) 10-year old SON FFS !!!

#6 Posted by gotwillpower (679 posts) - - Show Bio

Does he have a serum that will turn him back into Bruce Wayne?

#7 Posted by Avenger85 (1632 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, it requires Talia's spleen as one of it's ingredients, so will be interesting to see Bruce make the serum.

#8 Posted by gotwillpower (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@gotwillpower said:

Yes, it requires Talia's spleen as one of it's ingredients, so will be interesting to see Bruce make the serum.

AHHHHH First Batman was dissecting Frankenstein, now he's moving on to mortal victims!

#9 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2143 posts) - - Show Bio

this looks so good

#10 Edited by UncleEmu (179 posts) - - Show Bio

I was confused though. Is it a suit, and he isn't a manbat, or is he a manbat in the suit? Either way, he is going to kick some ass

#11 Edited by Avenger85 (1632 posts) - - Show Bio

@uncleemu said:

I was confused though. Is it a suit, and he isn't a manbat, or is he a manbat in the suit? Either way, he is going to kick some ass

He's a manbat wearing Azrael's armor, in addition to wearing the flying exoskeleton suit on top of it.

So yeah. All of the 3.

#12 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait to see.

#13 Edited by Joelislegend (215 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn it was an amazing issue cant wait to see the fight go down as well as how all the rest plays out. Dont forget we saw the end in the first issue and it was pretty grim.

#14 Posted by Black_Claw (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

This just shows how far somebody will go off the deep end if they lose their kid.

#15 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

"He goes by a thousand names and wears all kinds of masks..."

"The Heretic..."

"The Unborn..."

"The Fatherless..."

"But the name of the beast-- is LEVIATHAN."