I guess

#3 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

I think

#4 Posted by scorpion2501 (5177 posts) - - Show Bio

I assume

#5 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5967 posts) - - Show Bio

No.................

#6 Posted by conradoaccorsi (297 posts) - - Show Bio

No, Bruce is like 7 billion and Lex is somehow like 5 million.

#7 Posted by Zijuun (854 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say they're about equal.

#8 Posted by waezi2 (6863 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty Lex is the richer one. In Kingdom Come, when Batman and Luthor join forces, it is Luthor who makes the Bat-Knights.

#9 Edited by Zijuun (854 posts) - - Show Bio

@conradoaccorsi said:

No, Bruce is like 7 billion and Lex is somehow like 5 million.

@waezi2 said:

I'm pretty Lex is the richer one. In Kingdom Come, when Batman and Luthor join forces, it is Luthor who makes the Bat-Knights.

Or Luthor by a little. ^

#10 Edited by LordoftheNorth (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

@waezi2: he just mass produces them dosnt mean he is richer just that he can mass produce things.

about the same. lex could be richer but he sends most of his wealth trying to kill superman

#11 Posted by Primebonnick (1792 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought they were aroubd the same wealthy but lex does sometime seem as if he is richer

#12 Posted by The Stegman (23235 posts) - - Show Bio

According to Forbes, yes. Luthor is valued at a net worth of 10.1 billion. Wayne is at 6.5 billion.

#13 Edited by lifeboy (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to work at Lex Corp.

#14 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11154 posts) - - Show Bio

According to Forbes, yes. Luthor is valued at a net worth of 10.1 billion. Wayne is at 6.5 billion.

That is a pretty drastic difference, damn.

#15 Posted by Fallschirmjager (15358 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#16 Posted by Black_Arrow (2585 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeboy said:

I want to work at Lex Corp.

Are you crazy? If you dont like Lex Luthot he will fire you and he will ruin all your career or kill you

#17 Posted by Wolverine08 (38996 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say yes.

#18 Edited by AllStarSuperman (20358 posts) - - Show Bio

yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

#19 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather work at wayne Enterprises.

#20 Edited by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

Luthor is a highly intelligent criminal of course he is!

#21 Posted by Night Thrasher (3606 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I understand, Lex is second only to Tony Stark in terms of finances according to Forbes and other sources. I think LexCorp might be behind Wayne Industries in terms of assests though.

#22 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8742 posts) - - Show Bio

I so want to Link the jon Hamm Lex Luthor bailout video right now.

#23 Posted by The Stegman (23235 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee: Well...Bruce is a pretty bad businessman. He pretty much funds his Batman career and the JL expenses. And he just up and left for ten years to travel worldwide.

#24 Posted by batmannflash (6192 posts) - - Show Bio

I think so

#25 Posted by lifeboy (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_arrow: Lex has been President, he's smarter than bats, lex corp has probably made the biggest differance than wayne ent., and also, he has a robot lois. Plus I think he's cooler than bats, so yeah, i would like to work at lex corp. :)=

#26 Edited by cameron83 (6748 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11154 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: You could say similar for Lex though. Spends a lot of his time trying to kill Superman. All those tech-suits, the weapons, the clones (bizaro), etc etc. All that stuff has got to be quite costly too.

#28 Posted by M3th (2050 posts) - - Show Bio

I tHink Bruce would genuinely donate more to cHarity and Lex would do more slimy decisions because it is profitable like real companies today do. Wayne would be ideally less ricH because He cares more about making a difference tHan being ricH but tHat doesn't mean Lex is WAY more ricHer. He can easily be a little bit ricHer.

June'sVeryOwn

#29 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

No, probably they are equal..

#30 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope, they are more rich than that.

#31 Posted by Pokeysteve (8122 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman said:

That is a pretty drastic difference, damn.

When your estimated wealth number has nine zeroes at the end, it really REALLY doesn't matter what number comes before them lol.

#32 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (5923 posts) - - Show Bio

@m3th said:

I tHink Bruce would genuinely donate more to cHarity and Lex would do more slimy decisions because it is profitable like real companies today do. Wayne would be ideally less ricH because He cares more about making a difference tHan being ricH but tHat doesn't mean Lex is WAY more ricHer. He can easily be a little bit ricHer.

June'sVeryOwn

Makes sense...

#33 Edited by Night Thrasher (3606 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it boils down to actual ownership of their companies. Bruce probably owns less than 50% of Wayne Enterprises but is still the majority shareholder in the company and CEO. Luthor on the other hand is more of a control freak and more than likely owns well over 50% of LexCorp along with being CEO and COO of the company. That way I could see Wayne Enterprises being worth more than LexCorp but Luthor being richer than Wayne.

#34 Edited by ThanosIsMad (2194 posts) - - Show Bio

Forbes ratings for comic book characters are highly undervalued based on the types of gadgets they create. I'd put them up there with Bill Gates and having net worths at least in the $30 billion range.

#35 Posted by sinestro_GL (3067 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex? Yes.

Bruce has Wayne Enterprises which admittedly does a lot of funding for Gotham, but it pales in comparison to LexCorp. Metropolis is by far richer (in terms of GDP) than Gotham, and LexCorp essentially built Metropolis.

The net worth and operating revenue of LexCorp must be huuuuuuuuuuuuuge.

#36 Edited by sinestro_GL (3067 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it boils down to actual ownership of their companies. Bruce probably owns less than 50% of Wayne Enterprises but is still the majority shareholder in the company and CEO. Luthor on the other hand is more of a control freak and more than likely owns well over 50% of LexCorp along with being CEO and COO of the company. That way I could see Wayne Enterprises being worth more than LexCorp but Luthor being richer than Wayne.

Actually, I think that LexCorp would have a net income far higher than Wayne Enterprises.

#37 Posted by RustyRoy (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard to tell, its pretty close IMO, but does Bruce is more consistent.

#38 Edited by lifeofvibe (3430 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: don't listen to forbes listen to the people who actually know a thing or two about comics there was a thread going around here asking who's better bruce or stark and somehow conversation turned into who's richer since I can't make a link on this device I'll just bump it

#39 Edited by McDerpyson (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. A good deal of the reason why is due to illegal activities.

#40 Edited by McDerpyson (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Though, an argument could be made for Batsy due to the ridiculous amount of money it must cost Lexiepoo to buy/build something that can even harm Sups... In short, Sups>>>>>>>>>>Joker in terms of cost to hunt/bring down.

#41 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (9601 posts) - - Show Bio

That looks fishy.

Bruce Wayne and Luthor must be around Slim.

Who is above the 40 billions, those numbers look to small if you ask me.

#42 Edited by The Stegman (23235 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000: I think the list has been updated for 2013

http://www.forbes.com/special-report/2013/fictional-15/index.html

#43 Posted by Reactor (2410 posts) - - Show Bio

No, at least not Pre-Flashpoint. It was explicitly stated in the old Superman/Batman comics in a box liner "Bruce Wayne, whose wealth exceeded even Luthor's" or something close to that. This question was asked before, and someone had a scan of it. So Bruce is indeed wealthier than Luthor.

#44 Posted by LordoftheNorth (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcderpyson: well for joker you also have to factor in the damage to the city which Batman would pay for

#45 Posted by Black_Arrow (2585 posts) - - Show Bio

that list sucks more.

#46 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9601 posts) - - Show Bio

That list dont have Black Panther or Lex Luthor.

Besides it says Tony Stark only has 12 billions.

The list looks too fishy!!!

#47 Posted by LyraFay (2485 posts) - - Show Bio

@m3th said:

June'sVeryOwn

That is pretty much it.

#48 Posted by PapiNacho (2365 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm Lex Luthor is rich and all and Imma let you finish but Bruce Wayne is the richest man of all time. OF ALL TIME!!

#49 Posted by deaditegonzo (3683 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: You could say similar for Lex though. Spends a lot of his time trying to kill Superman. All those tech-suits, the weapons, the clones (bizaro), etc etc. All that stuff has got to be quite costly too.

But these sort of things would sell well with the Military. Bruce wouldnt sell his stuff to the military, but in the New 52 we know Lex has contracts with them.

I have to say Lex, from a purely logical standpoint, should have more money, because he doesnt use his inventions for purely altruistic purposes. And because Metropolis is richer than Gotham. Also, id add that Lex's tech is significantly more impressive, generally speaking. Lastly, in his villains month issue, he had some impressive, clear "business feats".

Less significantly, Lex is much smarter than Bruce, and he actually cares about his business (whereas Bruce only cares about Batman-ing).

#50 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9497 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex has tons of Government contracts, he practically built (and owns) Metropolis (which is richer than Gotham), he has illegal funds, and probably owns more of his company...and his company probably has more patents to boot. So yeah, he's richer than Bruce