#1 Edited by batshrine (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

So this is more like two questions? But who do you think will side with Batman in Injustice (since there is a clear Superman team, and Batman team).

Second, doesnt it seem that Batman's side/team are the good guys? What do you think?

Here is what we know

Batman's Team: Batman, Aquaman

Superman's Team: Superman, Wonder Woman

#2 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Cyborg,Nightwing and Lex Luthor are on Batman's team.

Possibly even Deathstroke.

#3 Posted by consolemaster001 (6041 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger said:

I think Cyborg,Nightwing and Lex Luthor are on Batman's team.

Possibly even Deathstroke.

This and flash is a reluctant member of superman and so is Shazam

#4 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13623 posts) - - Show Bio

ive been spoiled on a certain amount of it, so i know that there are alternate universe versions of characters involved

The Regime:Superman, Wonder Woman, Hal Jordan (as Sinestro corps member), Flash, Shazam,Nightwing (Damian Wayne), Raven, Cyborg, Hawkgirl

Insurgency:Batman, Lex Luthor, Harley Quinn, Green Arrow, Aquaman

#5 Posted by batshrine (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

ive been spoiled on a certain amount of it, so i know that there are alternate universe versions of characters involved

The Regime:Superman, Wonder Woman, Hal Jordan (as Sinestro corps member), Flash, Shazam,Nightwing (Damian Wayne), Raven, Cyborg, Hawkgirl

It strikes me as odd that Raven would be on the side of the Regime, and so far all the villains are on Batman's side.

#6 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (13623 posts) - - Show Bio

@batshrine said:
@avenging_x_bolt said:

It strikes me as odd that Raven would be on the side of the Regime, and so far all the villains are on Batman's side.

well here are some spoilers read them at your own risk

Raven has given in to Trigon, she sides with Superman to hasten his arrival on Earth.

also Sinestro, Black Adam, Grundy,Bane, Catwoman, Doomsday and Killer Frost side with the Regime

#7 Posted by batshrine (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@batshrine said:
@avenging_x_bolt said:

Raven has given in to Trigon, she sides with Superman to hasten his arrival on Earth.

also Sinestro, Black Adam, Grundy,Bane, Catwoman, Doomsday and Killer Frost side with the Regime

Wait can you then give a complete list because it seems like almost all the characters are on the Regime side.

#8 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (13623 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@batshrine said:
@avenging_x_bolt said:

Wait can you then give a complete list because it seems like almost all the characters are on the Regime side.

Major Spoilers-DO NOT RED IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE SPOILED

Its basically Justice Lords/Crisis On 2 Earths

Insurgency-

Alt Universe Versions of

Lex Luthor-infiltrates Regime

Ares

Batman

Deathstroke

Green Arrow-Dies before the event of the game

Nightwing (Dick Grayson)-Dies before the events of the game

Harley Quinn

Flash-defects near the end of the game

Main Universe versions of

Batman

Joker

Green Arrow

Green Lantern (Hal)

Cyborg

Regime

alternate universe versions of

Superman

Lex Luthor-double agent for the Insurgency

Black Adam

Wonder Woman

"Gold Lantern"- Hal Jordan

Flash-defects to the insurgency

Sinestro

Nightwing-Damian Wayne

Hawkgirl

Killer Frost

Bane

Solomon Grundy

Raven

Catwoman

#9 Posted by SmashBrawler (5978 posts) - - Show Bio

Alternate Aquaman is part of the Regime, not the Insurgency, since he signs some kind of treaty with alternate Superman and fights the main versions of Aquaman and Superman.

#10 Posted by batshrine (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok when you guys say Alternate Universe, is that the universe of Injustice, or some other Universe? And is the main universe DCnU, or is it the Injustice Universe

#11 Posted by SmashBrawler (5978 posts) - - Show Bio

@batshrine said:

Ok when you guys say Alternate Universe, is that the universe of Injustice, or some other Universe? And is the main universe DCnU, or is it the Injustice Universe

No, this is the thing (BIG SPOILERS): In the game there's two universes, your regular DCU (not the actual DCU, just a universe that's supposed to be the main universe and is similar to the Pre-52 DCU/DCnU) and an alternate universe where Superman killed the Joker and started the Regime.

#12 Edited by batshrine (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@smashbrawler: Wait this is kinda cool. So are you saying its possible for Injustice to be in Continuity?!?!

#13 Posted by SmashBrawler (5978 posts) - - Show Bio

@batshrine: Not really. Like I said, the "main" reality here is just based on the regular DCU, it's not the actual main DCU. Take for example Ares, he's more like his Pre-52 incarnation, yet the Justice League seems to be based on its New 52 incarnation (with some reserve members, it seems).

#14 Posted by AkaBoAli (44 posts) - - Show Bio

it could possibly be that any Superman villain will side with Batman be default and vice versa. I would add Green Arrow, all the bat family members, and the Flash.

#15 Posted by Mr_Lowrii (9 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm so angry. I couldn't get Injustice last night, so I have to wait until this day is over to get it.

#16 Posted by LyraFay (2536 posts) - - Show Bio

Just a note, Catwoman is also on Superman's team