#1 Posted by flameboy298 (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

Im downloading it right now and I have 1hr until it finishes,How big is it compared to AC?I dont want to watch any gameplay or anything at all.

#2 Edited by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Compared to which AC? Big in what sense?

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33360 posts) - - Show Bio

if you mean how big is the map then not very big

#4 Edited by flashrobin (168 posts) - - Show Bio

@peppeyhare: Lol...

Anyways the map feels huge to me when compared to Arkham City

#5 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6169 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty big not as good though but still good.

#6 Posted by Knightfall225 (1989 posts) - - Show Bio

How long is the game in hours?? If you wrre to try to complete everything.

#7 Posted by flameboy298 (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

@knightfall225: The Devs said the story is 10hrs I think im not sure about everything else

#9 Posted by Commander_Kane (715 posts) - - Show Bio

@flameboy298: I heard it was 8 hours.

Btw how are the fighting mechanics? I heard they're going to be a lot more advanced and take getting used to.

#10 Edited by flameboy298 (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

@commander_kane: Lol they're the same,but the game feels ALOT more smooth and everything feels more realistic. Also I played as Death Stroke and he has some sick gadgets.

#11 Posted by Commander_Kane (715 posts) - - Show Bio

@flameboy298: Oh. My. God. That sounds awesome. Is that a collectors edition perk? Or?

#12 Posted by flameboy298 (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

@commander_kane: Its a pre-order perk and The Batman vs Death Stroke fight is pretty intense..Im doing it right now you're interrogating Penguin then out of no-where DeathStroke drags you out of the room.Im still finishing it up right now but the game is pretty good though!

#13 Edited by flameboy298 (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

Only thing is.. death stroke doesnt use guns or swords but he does have some very interesting gadgets.Another thing I dont like..you're in this big city but it feels lifeless.