• 84 results
Posted by lifeofvibe (3473 posts) 11 months, 8 days ago

Poll: if you could be any batman villain who would you be? (79 votes)

joker 8%
bane 22%
two face 3%
riddler 18%
poison ivy 4%
ras al ghul 23%
mr freeze 0%
clay face 6%
penguin 0%
scarecrow 4%
mad hatter 0%
man-bat 1%
killer croc 3%
harley quinn 1%
others 9%

Riddler for me or bane i have to think on this no okay riddler

#1 Posted by Black_Arrow (2956 posts) - - Show Bio

Ras but Bane is my second choice

#2 Posted by Knightfall225 (1988 posts) - - Show Bio

All of his villains are pretty messed up in the heAd and if you were riddler you would talk in riddles and solve puzzles all day. Being bane would mean a addiction to venom. Clay face....well his name speaks

for itself. Two face is hideous. Joker is the craziest man in the universe. Ras al ghul is a immortal demon warrior whos only wish is to die by the hands of Batman. Mr.freeze is a refrigerator Killer croc

is a crocadile living in the sewers. Man-bat is a bat....penguin is ugly and short. mad hatter lives in a crazy fantasy world. Scarecrow is aroused by scaring people. Harley is in love witha mad man and takes abuse......poison ivy is obsessed with plants more than her own self ....... O well i guess i would be firefly since he isnt so bad

#3 Posted by lifeofvibe (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

@knightfall225: heh but i already talk in riddles but i dont do that on the internet it annoys the hell out of people i once got punched because of it

#4 Posted by Knightfall225 (1988 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Pokeysteve (8259 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I'd want to be Bane but I'm not positive enough to vote on it. He's got the strength, intelligence, skills and abilities to be the best at whatever he chooses.

#6 Edited by The Stegman (24026 posts) - - Show Bio

No one who's actually crazy or physically deformed. So, in this order:

1. Black Mask

2. Bane

3. Ra's Al Ghul

4. Riddler

#7 Posted by Wolverine08 (41284 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane.

#8 Posted by RustyRoy (12047 posts) - - Show Bio

Ra's al Ghul.

#9 Posted by dbatdog (539 posts) - - Show Bio

riddler. i'll be smart enough to become a billionaire.

#10 Edited by lifeofvibe (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbatdog: exactly plus he dresses well to

#11 Posted by spider11211 (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

Harley...then I would touch myself.

Just kidding ras al ghul would be my choice.

#12 Posted by lifeofvibe (3473 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Saren (25621 posts) - - Show Bio

Ra's.

#14 Edited by JetiiMitra (8533 posts) - - Show Bio

Riddler. No idea why he appeals to me. Maybe because I like green and Joker respects him as a Batvillain, as much as Joker can respect someone.

#15 Edited by spider11211 (1141 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by lifeofvibe (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

@spider11211: yes and i would be poison ivy just to see if every part of her body is green...im creepy

#17 Posted by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

All of his villains are pretty messed up in the heAd and if you were riddler you would talk in riddles and solve puzzles all day. Being bane would mean a addiction to venom. Clay face....well his name speaks

for itself. Two face is hideous. Joker is the craziest man in the universe. Ras al ghul is a immortal demon warrior whos only wish is to die by the hands of Batman. Mr.freeze is a refrigerator Killer croc

is a crocadile living in the sewers. Man-bat is a bat....penguin is ugly and short. mad hatter lives in a crazy fantasy world. Scarecrow is aroused by scaring people. Harley is in love witha mad man and takes abuse......poison ivy is obsessed with plants more than her own self ....... O well i guess i would be firefly since he isnt so bad

Isn't his entire body covered in severe burns? It was in Gotham Central, at least.

Do I have to have their mindsets and everything? If so I'll go with Riddler. Otherwise Clayface, because that is a very useful power.

#18 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10343 posts) - - Show Bio

#19 Posted by GeekBait (779 posts) - - Show Bio

Clayface. That'd be fun.

#20 Posted by lifeofvibe (3473 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by longbowhunter (7048 posts) - - Show Bio

Riddler or possibly Clock King (Temple Fuget). I'm very introverted, tightly wound, have obsessive compulsive tendencies and a general loathing for other people. Though I'm not nearly as smart as either so I'd be apprehended quickly.

#22 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane

#23 Edited by lifeofvibe (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

i cant believe people actually picked the joker i wonder why

#24 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11386 posts) - - Show Bio

I chose Bane. Bane is awesome. Plus, I'd literally be the BANE of many people's existence XDDDD

That's what I was thinking. That's just SICK.

#25 Posted by lifeofvibe (3473 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by spider11211 (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

@spider11211: yes and i would be poison ivy just to see if every part of her body is green...im creepy

Let me know when you find out:)

#28 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane. I'd be smart and in great shape, without being totally psychotic. And if I ever need a strength boost I'd use Venom. And I could tell everyone "Yo, you know Talia al Ghul? I hit that. Like, Batman and I are Eskimo brothers."

#30 Posted by lifeofvibe (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

ello?

#31 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10343 posts) - - Show Bio

The Joker gets more fun that the other villains and is harder to kill.

Beside he has Harley Quinn or had her, even if he is asexual, people look to belive they had sex in the past.

#32 Posted by The_Tree (7294 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Hurt, obviously. Orgies, drugs, satanic rituals, and I get to wear cool suits? Sign me up.

#33 Posted by lifeofvibe (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000: really!? Just for harley people are willing to become a maniac who kills for fun!? Just for harley!? Well thats just dandy

#34 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

riddler.

#35 Edited by Ninjablade09 (3154 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Clay face. Be able to change into anybody whenever.

#36 Posted by ComicStooge (12595 posts) - - Show Bio

Ra's. Loads of money and immortality sounds good to me.

#37 Posted by batmannflash (6215 posts) - - Show Bio

BANE.

Or Ra's

#38 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10343 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000: really!? Just for harley people are willing to become a maniac who kills for fun!? Just for harley!? Well thats just dandy

Batman villains arent normal people, but The Joker at least gets more fun that the rest, besides he is more popular and is a bigger enemy.

It means being the number 1.

#39 Posted by lifeofvibe (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Riddler and bane are in a tie so i guess its brains or brawns (lets be honest here even if bane is very intellectual if you were to put riddler vs bane in a game of chess who win? my bets on the riddler)

#41 Posted by entropy_aegis (15255 posts) - - Show Bio

Riddler and bane are in a tie so i guess its brains or brawns (lets be honest here even if bane is very intellectual if you were to put riddler vs bane in a game of chess who win? my bets on the riddler)

Bane has actually defeated a Ra's in chess,heck there are pages of him playing chess unlike Riddler so it's brains,brawns,skill and will vs brains,Bane wins.

#42 Edited by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6464 posts) - - Show Bio

If Ivy was a guy and had a costume more like Scarecrow's probably Ivy. That said, EASILY Scarecrow.

#43 Posted by lifeofvibe (3473 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by entropy_aegis (15255 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by CheeseSticks (2451 posts) - - Show Bio

The Joker, because i love chaos

#46 Posted by Bruxae (13649 posts) - - Show Bio

Ivy, I could do pretty much anything with her powers and I like her goals.

#47 Posted by HeckTate (1186 posts) - - Show Bio

The Joker. Because there is a man who's secure with himself no matter what he's doing and his life is full of laughter.

#48 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (10343 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Cillian Murpyhy scareme more that the Scarecrow

Tell this is not scary as hell!!!

#49 Edited by Dayvid3 (807 posts) - - Show Bio

they are all as crazy as him. pass, I'll keep my marbles

#50 Posted by Iron_Turtle (582 posts) - - Show Bio

Owlman.