#1 Edited by TheHulk (799 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk know the Dark Knight trilogy ended with Dark Knight Rises, but Hulk think if they were to make a fourth film, this is how they should do it:

After 3 years, Batman finally comes out of hiding after his supposed death. At the same time, a scientist transforms into a giant rampaging crocodilian creature, dubbed by Gotham City as Killer Croc that begins going on a rampage. This may actually be Batman's toughest adversary yet.

Hulk think this would be a great design for Killer Croc in this film. He would be portrayed entirely in CG and be voiced by Hugo Weaving.

Hulk wish they used Killer Croc in Dark Knight Rises. Not that Bane was bad choice, he was good choice, but Hulk think Killer Croc would've been just as good.

#2 Posted by Z3RO180 (6533 posts) - - Show Bio

@thehulk: Hulk you better watch it if Marvel finds out you are comeing up with idea to make DC more money they aren't going to be happy :/

#3 Edited by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

Nolan probably wouldn't use Croc. I think ti would be better if TDKR was a two part movie. The first part ends when Bruce is taken to the prison and the second can be about Nightwing taking back the city. Possibly with Batgirl.

#4 Posted by TheHulk (799 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam said:

Nolan probably wouldn't use Croc.

Why not?

#5 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@thehulk: He wanted it to be more realistic.

#6 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (10751 posts) - - Show Bio

Besides the fact Killer Crock was a guy with some type of skin problem that make him look really really bad.

I think is called atavism, so he look like a lizard human, Nolan keep the original Joker, the one from his first comic book apparance.

Since Rises is Returns, both are TDKR, is a joke, a lame one but a joke they used.

It would be cooler if they do Batman Beyond.

Also it could looks like Reptile from MK Rebirth.

#7 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6166 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be cool if for Justice League they did a Superman Returns where TDKR is written out of the continuity, so they could exaggerate Bale more and keep his Bruce younger.

#8 Posted by thejman251 (435 posts) - - Show Bio

@thehulk said:

Hulk know the Dark Knight trilogy ended with Dark Knight Rises, but Hulk think if they were to make a fourth film, this is how they should do it:

After 3 years, Batman finally comes out of hiding after his supposed death. At the same time, a scientist transforms into a giant rampaging crocodilian creature, dubbed by Gotham City as Killer Croc that begins going on a rampage. This may actually be Batman's toughest adversary yet.

Hulk think this would be a great design for Killer Croc in this film. He would be portrayed entirely in CG and be voiced by Hugo Weaving.

Hulk wish they used Killer Croc in Dark Knight Rises. Not that Bane was bad choice, he was good choice, but Hulk think Killer Croc would've been just as good.

- I have an idea as well: don't attempt to make any more atrocious batman films,ever again.

#9 Posted by Black_Claw (2987 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually Killer Croc appeared in Batman: Gotham Knight. And that film takes place between Batman Begins and TDK so Croc has made an appearance in the Nolanverse.

#10 Edited by Ninjablade09 (3165 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be cool if for Justice League they did a Superman Returns where TDKR is written out of the continuity, so they could exaggerate Bale more and keep his Bruce younger.

That would be cool but I don't think Nolan would like that. but still would be awesome.

#11 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Edited by CheeseSticks (2462 posts) - - Show Bio

Two-Face as a main villain would be great

#13 Posted by Black_Claw (2987 posts) - - Show Bio

Two-Face as a main villain would be great

too bad he's dead

#14 Posted by RustyRoy (12660 posts) - - Show Bio

They should not continue Nolan's trilogy. Its time for a new take on Batman which resembles the comic book Batman more preferably Morrison's Batman.

#15 Edited by SupBatz (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see Croc in film at some point but not in a continuation of the Nolan trilogy and not as the main / only villain of the film.

#16 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually Killer Croc appeared in Batman: Gotham Knight. And that film takes place between Batman Begins and TDK so Croc has made an appearance in the Nolanverse.

can you give me the source? ive heard this before, haven't found anything of the sort.

#17 Posted by RustyRoy (12660 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_claw said:

can you give me the source? ive heard this before, haven't found anything of the sort.

Gotham Knight was made to bridge the gap between BB and TDK, but it wasn't official and Nolan wasn't involved so you can say that it wasn't in continuity.

#18 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@black_claw said:

Gotham Knight was made to bridge the gap between BB and TDK, but it wasn't official and Nolan wasn't involved so you can say that it wasn't in continuity.

thought so, Gotham knight's batman is way beyond bale's batman.

#19 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (10751 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

They should not continue Nolan's trilogy. Its time for a new take on Batman which resembles the comic book Batman more preferably Morrison's Batman.

Besides he hlpe Heath Ledger to design The Joker, Bale based his Batman in his work and he is a huge Nolan fan.

Sure it would be cooler too see more Morrison and less Miller and Moore, to be honest with less Miller and Moore, i will be happy.

#20 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2145 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by UncleEmu (179 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

You're right. Nolan didn't use any comics for his Batman except DC Secret Origins, Year One, The Long Halloween, Batman and Son, The Cult, Killing Joke. and plenty more. Morrison's Batman is my favorite, but it is of comic book ridiculousness. No way that would work for a movie

#22 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33336 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam said:

Nolan probably wouldn't use Croc. I think ti would be better if TDKR was a two part movie. The first part ends when Bruce is taken to the prison and the second can be about Nightwing taking back the city. Possibly with Batgirl.

He could use Azzarello's version of Croc

#23 Posted by RustyRoy (12660 posts) - - Show Bio

@uncleemu said:

@rustyroy said:

You're right. Nolan didn't use any comics for his Batman except DC Secret Origins, Year One, The Long Halloween, Batman and Son, The Cult, Killing Joke. and plenty more. Morrison's Batman is my favorite, but it is of comic book ridiculousness. No way that would work for a movie

When did I say he didn't use any comic book? I love Nolan's trilogy but The Batman they used is not the comic book Batman, he can't even face any low level meta so using him in a JL movie will be dumb. Btw Nolan also used Robin, did you notice that?