• 60 results
Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

In this thread you just put what kind of Batman story arc you want to happen. You can put whatever you want Writer, Drawer etc if you want.

I want a story arc where Joker finally gets the death penalty. Bruce Wayne attends along with Gorden, and Barbara. As soon as Joker is about to die he doesn't ( surprise surprise). But Batman being a genius knew he would and has Nightwing on standby. Who can't stop Joker from escaping cause he's dealing with numerous members of Jokers old gang. Then Joker comes up with an elaborate plan to not get killed. While Batman and all of Gotham are staging a mass manhunt for the Joker. I want Grant Morrison to write it and Jim Lee or Cappulo to draw it. I want a lot of Batman rouges to appear too.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Jim Lee art. Mark Waid writer.

The artist honestly I can keep on changing it. I put Jim Lee because he's popular but I can't decide which artist artwork would work best.

Story: Batman finally goes bat$#!% crazy and the only one able to stop him is Grayson who ends up taking his life and the mantle. yeah... never's gonna happen.

( + )

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Paragon_Sean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Paragon_Sean

I want a Batman arc where Bruce finally locks up all the dangerous criminals in Gotham. There are no jailbreaks or violent new criminals. Organized crime is at an all-time low, and political corruption is practically nonexistent. During this time of peace, Batman learns what it means to be happy and truly comes to terms with his parent’s death. The whole arc focuses on Bruce and his life with Alfred, Dick, Babs, Clark, and all those who love and care for him. Bruce begins to sit up at night and reflect on his life. He now spends his nights looking up at the moon and stars and realizes how special and precious life is. Sometime in the future, on the first day of a new year, Bruce sees the sunrise over his beautiful city. At that moment, Bruce, for the first time since he was 8 years old, knows true peace. He takes note on how much happier his makeshift family is now that their war on crime is over, and he smiles. Flash forward 40 years, you see an elderly Dick Grayson in front of a beautiful marble headstone. He begins to speak about love and family, and dedication and bravery. You see a tear run down Dick’s face. He tells the headstone how much better life and the planet has become, and how he wishes that ‘’you’’ were still there to see it. Dick pulls from his jacket a single batarang, and places it on the grave. Finally, he says goodbye and joins an aging woman in limousine and drives away. The final page is dedicated to a painting which depicts the headstone of Bruce Wayne (with a batarang laying on the grave) directly next to the headstones of Thomas and Martha Wayne.

Have a No fighting at all except maybe through flashbacks. Have the story push a philosophical meaning about what it means to have a family, and what it is to be a hero. Let’s be honest, Bruce’s life sucks. It would be nice to see him win, like REALLY win

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By Yung ANcient One

@paragon_sean: I like it... could be an elseworld story like Red S(U)N. That story is AWEsome. ( + )

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Nice !

Godric_Talon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragon_sean:

Wow. Haven't thought about a story arc like that. It sounds awesome and would be epic.

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want Batman to give into his rage and kill Talia. Afterwards he is racked with guilt and hunted by the superhuman community.

QueenCorp15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce gets addicted to scarecrow toxin cuz he misses dsmian an every time he uses the toxin he seez damian one more time

Paragon_Sean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one else has Batman stories they wish were real?

PaperDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Mark Bagley artist and Brian Micheal Bendis writer. I Know they do Marvel but this is what i wish. I wish it was a mini series about riddler and the most EXTREME challenges ever.

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

a story where he fights a teamup between scarecrow, mr. freeze & clayface lead by hush.

wyjim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The sun dies. Scientist got the age of our solar system all wrong. It's like Nuclear winter. Superman is kaput. Green Lantern and some of the other justice league take some survives out into space, looking for a new home planet. Bruce is stubborn and wants to figure out how to save Gotham/Earth and the people who refuse to leave. He and Luthor get the aid of Victor Fries and manage to do to everyone what was done to Victor. Only problem is now, everyone is cold and emotionless, just as Victor. Bruce, and others, try to hold on to their humanity, or in some cases with the former rogues their lack there of, in order not to lose who they truly were, and not to ultimately destroy each other for the final time.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

DC vs SF comic books with Batman taking down everybody.

I dont know, i means i always wanted to do year zero and since they did it i need to rethink things.

TekTheNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@rdclip said:

I want Batman to give into his rage and kill Talia. Afterwards he is racked with guilt and hunted by the superhuman community.

THIS! i don't think they have ever made a story where batman finally snaps, and kills someone! (but i don't really care who he kills)

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The trinity disappears/is killed and it deals with the consequences on both the DC universe and the justice league. It'd show Nightwing stepping up to the role of Gotham's defender, A metropolis without Superman and the question of leadership among the Justice League which ultimately leads to infighting and them breaking up. Lex could abuse the current situation to take the mantle of Metropolis' defender for influence and ends up becoming an unlikely hero.

Gotham and Metropolis would be in chaos as the public deem Nightwing an unsuitable replacement and Lex to be untrustworthy. That's not including that Aquaman and Green Lantern have left human affairs permanently, gone to either space or Atlantis as well as Flash becoming a recluse in Keystone City.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd: That's not a Batman story, its a Earth 2 type story with Nightwing as the main character.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy: It's still an elsewhere story revolving around the disappearance of Batman and explores what Gotham would be like without him. Plus he disappeared before in mainstream DC universe so it's not necessarily a Earth 2 story.

Webhead_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyjim: That was creepy in a good way.

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Batman Beats The Holy S**t Out Of The Justice League.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman uses science and technology to learn how to control and magic, builds a suit to allow him wield it as a weapon, and gets addicted to using it. (Could you imagine the uproar from the batgod haters)... This would be similar to the issue when Batman got Superman's powers: it would be similar to getting some of Zatanna's powers and Shazam's but not the same level of magnitude of either nor their best spells.

kevin_mchugh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman (Bruce Wayne) Vs. Deathstorke. FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (And a proper one not that few panel spat that happened at the end of Infinite Crisis! Because for all his skills for some reason Johns just can't write Batman. Which is weird considering he can write just about everyone else in the DCU)

gator4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'd like to see a story arc where the Bat Family actually has to team up with the Arkham Inmates. Let's say Darkseid attacks Gotham City and puts a force field around it sealing in all of Gotham while Darkseid's army attacks. This forces Batman and his allies (Nightwing, Batgirl, Robin, etc.) to team up with the Arkham Inmates (Joker, Two-Face, Poison Ivy, etc.) and the Gotham P.D.

As for why Darkseid is attacking Gotham I don't know. Maybe Superman is in town and Darkseid wants to finish him off.

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman (Bruce Wayne) Vs. Deathstorke. FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (And a proper one not that few panel spat that happened at the end of Infinite Crisis! Because for all his skills for some reason Johns just can't write Batman. Which is weird considering he can write just about everyone else in the DCU)

He can he chooses not too do it right.

Breadspread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman and Zatanna: Magical Murder Mystery (featuring Etrigan the Demon)

Bane and Catwoman: Crime Spree

Alfred Pennyworth: Tea Time (featuring Mad Hatter, Clock king, Hugo Strange, Penguin, and the Riddler)

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyjim said:

The sun dies. Scientist got the age of our solar system all wrong. It's like Nuclear winter. Superman is kaput. Green Lantern and some of the other justice league take some survives out into space, looking for a new home planet. Bruce is stubborn and wants to figure out how to save Gotham/Earth and the people who refuse to leave. He and Luthor get the aid of Victor Fries and manage to do to everyone what was done to Victor. Only problem is now, everyone is cold and emotionless, just as Victor. Bruce, and others, try to hold on to their humanity, or in some cases with the former rogues their lack there of, in order not to lose who they truly were, and not to ultimately destroy each other for the final time.

Hats off to you man, this is amazing.

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Durakken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 200

@wyjim: If the sun blew up the Earth wouldn't exist... Also Freeze's biology didn't change who he is... it's the inability to touch and interact with people along with the trauma of losing his wife...

As far as what i'd love to see... could we see Joker cross into Earth Prime and go on a murder spree in DC's offices, killing all the writers and then force them to write comics the way he wants them, thinking that their comics would change his reality...

Happy thoughts for me and a play with the idea that Joker is Super sane ^.^

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman and Sailor Moon XOver.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Fresh Prince of Gotham

wyjim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@durakken: If it just burnt out, wouldn't there still be a cold, lifeless rock floating in space? I don't know. You're right about Freeze, though. It is more psychological than medical.

Durakken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 200

By burn out you mean, running out of fuel... when a star runs out of fuel it grows to be a hyper giant... that's what Sol will do in the future and then it will collapse and explode it's outer shell some time after that and then it will be a white dwarf until it falls into a black hole or the universe degenerates enough that the star just falls apart in the degenerate stage...

It's the hyper giant stage that destroys earth because within it's area... The explosion some time later will destroy several of the planets outside that area...The sun just won't turn off suddenly until the degenerate phase on the universe... which is about 1x10^100 years from now... also known as a googol...

Other things could happen in the DCU or our universe... DCU could have an alien race teleport the sun away. In the real world one day Earth may be pushed out of orbit and fly away from the sun... but that's highly unlikely...

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want an elseworld story where bruce has no robins and he is about to die and he tells Alfred that Gotham will always need a Batman and dies. So Alfred will watch all the videos that bruce had during his training and Alfred will assume the mantle of the dark knight.

EvanF47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By RustyRoy
No Caption Provided

Title : Mortals or One Last Knight.

Imprint : Elseworlds.

Writer : Mark Waid and Justin Jordan.

Artist : Jim Lee or Ivan Reis.

Story : After his first defeat against the heroes of Earth, Darkseid starts making plans to destroy all the heroes of Earth. He secretly keeps an eye on every hero and also the defense system of all countries and creates an army of superhuman humanoids(Parademons are almost useless most of the times) who are built to take down each and every heroes of Earth . Back on Earth, its been 5-6 years since Darkseid attacked, now together as a team they are called the Justice League of Earth. They have saved Earth from every possible threats. With a healthy relationship with the UN, they have become the main defensive force for Earth, all the countries still have lethal weapons but those are heavily protected and out of reach of almost every villain, citizen or hero. All the guns are destroyed though and Police use special types of weapons made by the Wayne Enterprise to knockout criminals but not kill. Darkseid attacks when Earth is at its most peaceful time. He unleashes his entire army against the heroes and starts to take them out, the American army combined with army forces from all over the Earth join in the fight too, but it doesn't help them much, then the seven founders Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, GL, MM and Aquaman with the addition of Captain Marvel and Captain Atom face Darkseid. Darkseid uses a device which permanently cuts of Flash's connection with the speed force, Batman gets knocked out very quickly and is moved to a secure location, He wakes up to see Amanda Waller(who was leading the US army with Trevor) tending to his wounds but quickly gets aware of his surroundings, he's not in a Hospital but a in a small tent,he tries to seat down quickly he feels pain all over his body. She asks him to lie down but he refuses and demands where he is. She explains what happened after he was knocked out. She tells him that after he was KOed, Flash moved him to a safe area, the rest of JLE fought against Darkseid's forces but no one survived, Darkseid himself killed many of them including CM, WW, MM, CA and Superman. They both don't say a word for a moment but then Batman asks her what happened after that and she tells him that Darkseid took over the world and made it a not-so-different version of Apokolips itself, she farther informs him that half of his upper body was burned and that he had been asleep for almost 2 weeks. He suddenly realizes that he isn't wearing any masks but she says it doesn't matter any more because Wayne Enterprise along with half of the world is turned into Ruins after the invasion, he suddenly gets very worried and asks if she knows anything about his family but she says that all of them are dead. Guilt and anger fills him and he walks out of the tent not feeling the pain in his body. The world he sees outside is nothing like the world he knew, everything is Black now, there's fire and smoke everywhere. After passing a few tents he see's a familiar face seating next to a tent, Waller catches up with him and he asks without looking looking at her why Luthor is here but before she could answer Luthor replies that he's been helping them to free the men and women who were captured as slaves while he was sleeping, before he could respond Barry comes running to him and after speaking with him for a moment takes him to where all the soldiers are, before he gets there he sees how the people where living there(something like the future in Terminator movies). Barry tells him that Luthor and Holt have built a cloaking shield device which protects them from the eyes of Darkseid's forces, he also tells him that there's not much food or medicines but they were slowly gathering as much as they can, he feels a little guilt that most of the meds they had were probably used for him. They go to main camp and he sees John Stewart there but not in his GL uniform, John approaches him and when Bruce asks about his power ring John replies that Darkseid broke it, and OA haven't sent any reinforcement yet. Amanda asks them to join her in the small conference room to discuss their next plan. He sees Luthor and Holt there. After discussing the plan, Bruce tells them that there are some very powerful weapons in FoS and the Batcave but Luthor tells him both of them along with all other secret bases were destroyed. Bruce then reveals that there are some underground secret bases that he never visited that much, it was made for situations like this and it had enough food, meds, training equipments, instruments and things that are necessary to make new defensive and offensive devices and gadgets and various lethal weapons made by him, he also had some Krytonian, Martian, Amazonian etc. weapons there. But they need to free more people before they can go to those places, with Batman on board they free more people than they did in the past, he also trains them and after they rescue enough slaves (over the timespan of a month) they divide into teams each carrying a special communicating device and go in each bases separately. Batman teamed up with Luthor and some of the newly trained soldiers go to the largest base, they go into some trouble with some of the parademons but evade them eventually, they tell the other teams to gather as many things they can and meet them there, after everyone gather all the things in one location, they start moving the people to the new secure location, but Darkseid's force confront them and many including John die in the confrontation. Finally they escape from there, and start building their army and free more slaves using the new weapons, Luthor and Holt prepare new weapons and Batman trains the men/women. Luthor proposes an idea to build a new suit using all the other alien and earth techs. Batman and Holt help him but Bruce tells Barry and Holt that he doesn't trust Luthor. While Darkseid becomes angry that some mere humans are rebelling against him and are actually wining the battles and he knows that even if those wins are very small, if they are not stopped immediately then the others are will question his power. So he sends 10 of his super soldiers and 100 of his parademons to search for them. Darkseid's soldiers eventually find their secret base and start killing everyone, but they fight back while Luthor and Holt try to finish the armor. Batman and his forces put up a great fight but they're not nearly as powerful as Darkseid's forces and when a super soldier is just about kill Batman, he gets disintegrated by a powerful blast, Luthor wearing the suit jumps into the battle and takes out almost everyone of Darkseid's super soldiers. Amanda asks how was the suit was able to destroy the army that even many members of the JLE had tough time beating, Luthor says that he had a photographic memory of the blueprints of Amazo and with the help of Batman and Holt and all these alien techs in the cave he had all the necessary things to make a suit resembling the Android's power, he also collected DNA samples of some of the JLE members when Darkseid and his forces left the battlefield after killing them. He then tells Bruce to wear the suit and lead them, when Bruce asks why he's giving him the suit when Luthor was the one who always wanted power, he says that he's doesn't want to be the most powerful man anymore, he just wants peace. Batman only nods a little and then suits up and gathers everyone and tells them that the time has come, they have to face Darkseid and attack with full force. The final battle take place in Darkseid's fortress and Batman faces him alone and after a long battle defeats him, Darkseid's forces surrender when they see their leader defeated by a mortal man. After the fight is over they free everyone and start rebuilding the world. Batman becomes leader of Earth with Luthor as the President of America and Waller as the head of security of Earth. The End.

Wow, I've never written a story before, and this might be the biggest post I've ever written. Anyways I'm not a writer or even a fanfic writer so I know this story is pretty bad but yeah I'd love to see something in line with this but with a far far better story and plot and everything.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

I'm not sure about the whole arc but I'd want Diggle and Jock on it and the very first scene would be the Joker strapped to a chair ready for his execution while Batman, Gordon and the families of his victims watch on in total silence and the whole while the Joker is telling knock knock jokes and cackling manically when the executioner asks if he has any last words the Joker goes silent, looks at Batman and says "tick tock BatssSss, you better starts running because its not over yet HaAhAhahahAHAHha....." roll on one, Joker continues to cackle as his lungs fill with gas.

Corbincomicz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

First of all, make Penguin cool.

Make Alfred Bruce's bodyguard.

REDO EVERYTHING! Rewrite the Batman world from the ground up.

Writer: Geoff Johns

Artist: Jim Lee

DrArcania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reboot Batman

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Eto

I want an elseworlds story where Jason becomes THE Batman.

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a story in my head right now (that I may write in fanfiction form) where an aged Batman is fatally injured from a stray bullet fired from some random thug. As he lay dying, his memories flash through his mind and he hallucinates of paths he didn't take in life.

It would be pretty dark as it starts with an old Bruce dragging himself out of bed racked with pain in all his muscles and joints. He needs pain killers and joint braces just to keep going. Alfred is long dead and the rest of the Bat family are off in other cities.

dragonrampage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Else world's where instead of batman being Bruce Wayne it is Alfred with his

goverment crazy training. He goes out into the night to avenge his murdered employers/friends with the young Bruce Wayne as robin. Gotham's troubles would be with gangs, one run by James Gordon. Alfred would be helped by comsioner Harvey Bullock and fun loving detective Quinn.

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers