• 60 results
#1 Edited by thedarkknight9283 (61 posts) - - Show Bio

I sure do. I want the new Batman to be a lot like the Arkham Games. More fantastical and less realistic than Nolan's films, with some sc-fi elements added to the new Batman.

But I want them to keep the dark and mature story telling of Nolan trilogy.

#2 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

you are contradicting yourself.

#3 Posted by joshmightbe (24463 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Wolverine08 (38092 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't want this Batman grounded in reality. I've had enough of watching Batman getting his a%s kicked all the time.

#5 Posted by joshmightbe (24463 posts) - - Show Bio

I am so f**king bored with Realism in action movies particularly Super Hero movies. Avengers said screw realism and made over a billion dollars take the hint Hollywood.

#6 Edited by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkknight9283: Honestly I say screw reality, bring on Clayface and Penguin.

Screw those loses, let's bring out the best villain, Ten Eyed Man.

#7 Posted by joshmightbe (24463 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoyelite: DC doesn't have the balls to put 10 eyed man in a movie.

#8 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

One day I will work my way up the Hollywood food chain and then we will get a Stilt-Man/Ten Eyed Man crossover movie.

#9 Edited by TekTheNinja (766 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by joshmightbe (24463 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoyelite: Honestly Marvel would be way more likely to give Stilt Man a chance. They put Groot in a movie before DC got the nerve to even seriously consider Wonder Woman as a possibility. And be honest prior to the Avengers movie who the hell would have thought they'd ever see Groot on the big screen?

#11 Posted by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@thedarkknight9283: Honestly I say screw reality, bring on Clayface and Penguin.

I agree but what's so unrealistic about Penguin? I mean he's mostly just a deformed man, stranger things have happened. I hope the bat-suit looks a lot better in this movie.

#12 Posted by joshmightbe (24463 posts) - - Show Bio

@dctv3363: I'm talking the crazy ass bird themed crimes with the f**ked up umbrella themed weapons.

#13 Edited by ccraft (5015 posts) - - Show Bio

Make Scott Adkins the Batman stunt double and we will get awesome fight scenes.

#14 Posted by thedarkknight9283 (61 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd also love it if we finally got a Batman with the grey suit. I have feeling with Synder's direction, we could get the best Batman to date.

#15 Posted by RustyRoy (10717 posts) - - Show Bio

If you wanna screw realism, if you wanna see the best portrayal of Batman on screen, then there's only one thing that needs to be done..... go completely Morrison.

#16 Posted by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5750 posts) - - Show Bio

He wont be he'll be like this

You all know it's true

#18 Posted by gator4eva (396 posts) - - Show Bio

I really want a new 52 type costume for the new Batman. I also agree that they should throw out the realism and give us some good villains like Mr Freeze, Clayface, Poison Ivy, etc. Batman also needs a robin eventually.

#19 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

One day I will work my way up the Hollywood food chain and then we will get a Stilt-Man/Ten Eyed Man crossover movie.

If you do I will marry you

#20 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7611 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber:

Sure, as long as I'm open to not having you be involved at all. :P

#23 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7611 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber: I'll send you a ticket as long as you stop rooting through my garbage.

#25 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32135 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly don't see how Batman can get more fantastical and still fit in to the MoS world

#26 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber: I'll send you a ticket as long as you stop rooting through my garbage.

Make it a ticket a free ride and large popcorn, a weekly autograph and a ticket to every movie your in or making and youll never hear from me again

#27 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoyelite said:

Make it a ticket a free ride and large popcorn, a weekly autograph and a ticket to every movie your in or making and youll never hear from me again

Sure, sure. *Gives ticket* I'll send a driver to pick you up right now.

*Whispers into phone* Drop her off in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

#28 Posted by blastaar (100 posts) - - Show Bio

They should also dub Kevin Conroy's voice over Affleck's. Make it sound like real Batman.

#29 Posted by GeekBait (776 posts) - - Show Bio

Screw realism. I'd love to see Clayface and Killer Croc eventually make it into the movies and would like to see Penguin, Riddler, Freeze, and Ivy again. The Arkham games are far darker than the Nolan films and they have all these characters. Not focusing heavily on realism is being more faithful to the source material. Batman himself is not entirely unrealistic but most of his villains are, and that's what makes them so awesome.

#30 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber said:

@decoyelite said:

Sure, sure. *Gives ticket* I'll send a driver to pick you up right now.

*Whispers into phone* Drop her off in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

*Looks around*

*Whistles*

*Giant Shark appears*

*Rides it back toyour house*

*Knocks on door*

#31 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoyelite: *Kicks open door*

WHERES MY CRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

#33 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoyelite: *SWings baseball bat at random shelf of knick knacks*

*Shatters them*

WHERE IS IT

#35 Edited by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoyelite: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*JUmps on table and smashes TV*

#37 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do people want realism in super hero movies so much? It's so stupid

#38 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoyelite:

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

*Runs after you swinging bat*

#40 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by silent_bomber (1499 posts) - - Show Bio

Only Clayface I'd like to see in film is Clayface III, crying out as he accidentally melts people into puddles.

}:-)

#42 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous said:

I honestly don't see how Batman can get more fantastical and still fit in to the MoS world

Dont break their fantasy dude, if they find out MOS Superman set a logic and tone Batman has to follow, they will cry because they will notice this Batman is going to be way more reallistic that Arkham, more like first seasons of Batman Tas that actually Batman vs Jokerzilla.

Amazingly, this people fail to notice Batman in his original run was more reallistic and Dennis ONeil made him more reallistic too, then go and say Arkham is the roots of the character, even when it looks nothing like the original concept of Batman and its nothing like his roots.

But most of the so call fans dont know there was a Batman before the 80, before Frank Miller, Allan Moore and Tim Burton, who it looks in some way they belive were the one ones that created the character.

Because some people, just dont notice Arkham wasnt one third of amazing as they wanted it to be, because they dont notice, this would look stupid on the big screen and people would feel they lost their time.

#43 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoyelite:

*Brakes knee caps*

IM GONNA GRIND YOUR BONES TO DUST THEN SNORT IT >:O

#44 Edited by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

This go to both of you and your dumb fight!!!

So stop it
#46 Posted by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000: I don't think anyone wants Jokerzilla on the big screen. It's more about the general tone and atmosphere of the Arkham games. The final boss fight of Arkham Asylum is one of the most criticized aspects of the game.

#47 Posted by Agent9149 (2890 posts) - - Show Bio

No he isn't. You can have a more fantastical and sci-fi version of batman and have it still be dark and mature.

#48 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

@dctv3363 said:

@deathpoolthet1000: I don't think anyone wants Jokerzilla on the big screen. It's more about the general tone and atmosphere of the Arkham games. The final boss fight of Arkham Asylum is one of the most criticized aspects of the game.

They want a video game tone and a video game atmosphere, that works in a video game, but fails at movies, severals movies have done this to the death and failed all the time.

MOS is nothing like Arkham, if you base your Batman in totally other type of fiction, it would screw the internal logic and screw all the work they have done so far.

Avengers worked because of some internal consitence, internal logic, Arkham dont belong to MOS created universe, not even as a joke.

Is like saying 300 Leonidas and 300 fits MOS universe as part of their world history.

#49 Edited by TheCheeseStabber (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoyelite:

*Snorts bones*

*Removes skin and turns it into a rug*

#50 Posted by joshmightbe (24463 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetimestreamer said:

No he isn't. You can have a more fantastical and sci-fi version of batman and have it still be dark and mature.

Dark isn't always mature.