• 58 results
#51 Posted by fox01313 (20 posts) - - Show Bio

That Batman series from 2004 was okay from what I saw of it though still putting Paul Dini's Batman series, though after seeing a few of the new Batman Brave & Bold, I'd gladly embrace the 2004 series as the stuff I saw on Brave & Bold was rather stupid (in writing & how the characters looked).

#52 Posted by Joygirl (15330 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved it, I watched all of season 4 and some of 5, would like to watch the rest. And yes, I even loved monkey Joker, he was different but still cool and KMR did an excellent job voicing him. I did hate Catwoman though.

#53 Posted by Jack Donaghy (828 posts) - - Show Bio

I really liked it, the animation, stories and action were all great it was a little better than Brave and the Bold imo. I'd say it was my 3rd favorite Batman cartoon after TAS and Beyond.

#54 Posted by The_Tree (6403 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved it, it also has my favorite version of Clayface to date.

#55 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7622 posts) - - Show Bio

Great show. Came close to TAS and Beyond

#56 Edited by ngroove (321 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally, I found the show enjoyable, while it lasted. Joker had some funny episodes, and Penguin simply cannot be any more HILARIOUS!

However, I myself didn't care much for the final season; too much teaming-up with a not-so-subtly all-male Justice League (the show's called THE BATMAN people!), rather than the simplicities of just Batman, with Batgirl and Robin, against just-as fun Batvillain of the episode.

#57 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2100 posts) - - Show Bio

Never watched any Batman series after Batman: The Animated Series.

this.

#58 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (4918 posts) - - Show Bio

It was a good show I liked I used to watch it every Saturday on the CW it wasn't bad at all.