Obviously not.

liheibao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Here's another Batman vs. Superman match, and written by Pak no less:

Superman is younger here (in that ridiculous denim ensemble) and less powerful. Batman has shielding and Kryptonite, which weakens Superman. Superman is still able to open Batman's armour, once the shield is dropped, handle the Kryptonite, and fling it away. He then lays waste to The Batman.

Pak is inconsistent with his depiction of Superman against Batman in melee, but in both scenes, Batman doesn't win.

aamerkastoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, Batman has never beat Superman. Even in the one source Batman fanboys try to use "The Dark Knight Returns," Superman is alive and still functional and Batman dies of a heart attack. Superman attended the funeral and Batman fanboys have tried rewriting reality ever since.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Stop using The Dark Knight Returns, its a philosophical fight, Batman beats Superman under moral, ethic and ideological reasons.

Also its obvious Clark would had won since his power would had back at some point, Bruce had to find a way to leave his message to Clark before he go into full power Superman.

It wasnt a fist fight.

batcat91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4U2NV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt it

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, Batman has never beat Superman. Even in the one source Batman fanboys try to use "The Dark Knight Returns," Superman is alive and still functional and Batman dies of a heart attack. Superman attended the funeral and Batman fanboys have tried rewriting reality ever since.

Have you even read the story?

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jordanwise73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By jordanwise73

In Superman/Batman Annual 1 Arena, Batman won. With Morals on, with Superman unable to hold back as per the rules. World would be destroyed if he did.

Batman could have easily beaten Superman if he chose to use the blackrock with the green K. But chose to use them one after the other, as together would kill him.

Say what you want about Hush, but Superman in Public Enemies, said two things about it:

1) He was tired of Batman "kicking the crap out of him" with it.

2) He feared the K ring.

You guys talk as if Batman isn't one of the most agile characters in DC and can't dodge a car thrown by a weakened Superman. He can dodge Heat vison and 1200m/s bullets from behind at night after they've been shot, aka by hearing it coming (Batman CIty of Crime), Yet this CAR has his number? Yeah right. ]

He did precisely what he set out to do and no more. Thats a victory for bats.

3) Tower of Babel is a Batman victory because Superman would have been completely incapacitated, maybe even dead without Batman's information and assistance. It being a lesser assasin who whipped out the red K speaks to the plan being more effective in Batman's hands, not less.

4) In Red Son he'd have won without WW interferance.

5) In injustice comic he says he cant win UNLESS he's willing to kill Superman.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Tikbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Tikbaz
Tikbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Tikbaz
Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Appzashok

Lol. Supes doesn't do that anymore.

Bat has beaten supes many times in comics(some were pis/some were not). Dark knight returns and tower of Babel and hush are canon.and a victory no matter how small is still a victory. It doesn't matter how you win, if you can actually win - Krishna, Mahabharata.(Hindu mythology)

Well, however bats can lose to an morals off insane supes.(this is very slim.1/10000000000)as supes very rarely goes overboard and even then he holds back his might.he himself is afraid of his true power because he loves our world so much(he doesn't have anywhere else to go. Poor alien orphan.)that he fears even the slightest harm caused by unleashing his true might will make people afraid and hateful of him. This is the truth, accept it Superman fans.

Superman is the ultimate dream, batman is the ultimate reality. And reality stomps dream in most cases.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Does it matter?

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

In short, no

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Thread.
This Thread.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

fanboys would say yes and then post the scan of superman getting slapped.

Avatar image for favoritefoodiscreepypasta
FavoriteFoodIsCreepyPasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just be lucky Batman dosen't do the same accident that happened to Bart Allen to make himself have the same powers as the flash, Batman would just end up tbagging Superman if Batman has the same powers as flash.

JoseKuervo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By JoseKuervo

@appzashok:

@appzashok said:

"Bat has beaten supes many times in comics(some were pis/some were not). Dark knight returns and tower of Babel and hush are canon.and a victory no matter how small is still a victory. It doesn't matter how you win, if you can actually win - Krishna, Mahabharata.(Hindu mythology)"

Not in canon. TDKR is not canon to the main universe... Hush is canon pre flashpoint, not current canon, Tower of babel is no longer canon.

http://www.comicvine.com/superman/4005-1807/forums/is-batmanhush-canon-for-superman-709517/

Here is another Thread that talks about all that.. and a great canon explanation.
#2 Posted by ssejllenrad (13028 posts) - 2 years, 5 months ago - Show Bio

It is (Hush) canon to Pre-flashpoint Superman (who still is currently the definitive Superman, despite being not the current canon). Tower of Babel is also no longer canon.

To make it simple, here's a brief rundown on DC continuities:

1938-1986 canon. Every story made from the start of DC all the way to Crisis on Infinite Earths is called Pre-Crisis Canon. Golden Age, Silver Age, and Bronze Age all fit into this.

1986-2011 canon. Post-crisis Canon aka Pre-Flashpoint. All stories from Crisis all the way to Flashpoint are canon in this timeline. There have been retcons in this timeline but no big ones (e.g. Zero Hour). Hush and Tower of Babel are in this timeline.

2011-Present. New 52 Canon aka Post-Flashpoint. All new stories and arcs. DC have incorporated some of the pre-flashpoint stories into this timeline though (e.g. Death of Superman, Batman Inc., etc.)

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By deathstroke52

Not in canon from what I can tell.

And nobody can really count Tower of Babel as a win or a lose.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@deathpoolthet1000:

No Caption Provided
Canon
Canon
No Caption Provided
Canon
Canon
Canon
Canon
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No need to be a hater, home boy ;)

@deathstroke52:

"Not in canon from what I can tell."

Endgame, Superman the trust (I think it's canon), and a few others are wins for Batman, whilst superman won in the story line sacrifice. Most of there canon fights are inconclusive though. Most of there fights are non canon and there fight record in non-canon fights seem even to me.

"And nobody can really count Tower of Babel as a win or a lose."

I agree with this part, with that being said I think Tower of Babel is more about the possibility he can win rather than him straight up wining.

For the record there ain't no disrespect here, only edumacation. I think Super dude is OK also, he just ain't as cool as Batman.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke52: He punched his noggin then saved him from mind control. I'd count it as a win.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By deathstroke52

@username12345: While pretty much breaking his whole hand. That wasn't even a fight.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke52: No no no sir. That quote is always misrepresented (thanks Angry Joe -_-). Batman didn't say he broke his hand he said his "unkryprtonited" hand could only punch him three times before his hand would break, despite his Kevlar.

Even if you don't count that as a win he still won in canon, true? Such as Endgame.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: I'm just using logic, wouldn't a punch to Superman pretty much wreck your hand?

As far as the win goes, I'd have to re-read that Endgame issue, but I don't feel like it so...whatever.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: Nop muchacho, just because a cover and some panel point something, it doesnt mean anything.

Context its everything.

A panel shows Batman likes to spank women just for the fact he likes kinky stuff, still its doesnt mean he likes to spank women.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke52:

"I'm just using logic, wouldn't a punch to Superman pretty much wreck your hand?"

Not with Green K involved

"As far as the win goes, I'd have to re-read that Endgame issue, but I don't feel like it so...whatever."

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

@deathpoolthet1000:

"Nop muchacho, just because a cover and some panel point something, it doesnt mean anything.

Context its everything."

Well I don't want to spoil End Game

Batman wins

"A panel shows Batman likes to spank women just for the fact he likes kinky stuff, still its doesnt mean he likes to spank women."

Who doesn't?

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: Green Kryptonite would have nothing to do with the pain Batman feels.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By username12345

@deathstroke52: It reduces Supermans power.

Can you at least admit Batman won in End Game?

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: I said I would have to re read that Endgame issue, but as far as I can recall, it was a stalemate.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke52: SPOILERS

Batman spat Kryptonite "gum" in his eye, rendering him knocked out.

minutemen_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By minutemen_64

Yes in endgame and hush among others .

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War_Ruin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This should make up for Endgame. Despiting having superpowers from Amazo, bats fails to restrain Superman completely.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By username12345

@war_ruin said:

This should make up for Endgame. Despiting having superpowers from Amazo, bats fails to restrain Superman completely.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I like both of them, I just like Batman more. I also think they are equally as useful in a combative scenario, and I think they're fights should be equal 50/50, keeps things interesting. However, to say one hasn't beaten the other, and to chalk their victories up to "PIS", is absurd and rather close minded.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes he beat him the dark knight returns, He was counting on superman holding back and he gave him the slip, Batman has the brains so therefore he wins every time

I wish Batman killed him.

No Caption Provided

minutemen_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes like 6 times

TheRedEclipse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

raecinio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman has beaten Superman a few times and even killed Superman once. Of course none were canon, but in DC's multitude of multiverses who really cares about canon? It's the same characters with the same powers and abilities. And it's not hard to see how Batman can beat Superman. Kryptonite. It's as simple as that. Superman is deathly weak against it, Batman has it. And although Lex Luthor is constantly kicking Superman's arse, no one questions it. So it's no wonder that Batman can do the same when he has to. It's why Superman gave Batman the Kryptonite ring, because he trusts Batman could do it over any other superhero.

mar_vell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@innerassassin: Yes he has several times in fact, In Hush, Tower of Babel, Endgame... those are all canon.

wrucebayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mar_vell said:

@innerassassin: Yes he has several times in fact, In Hush, Tower of Babel, Endgame... those are all canon.

Hush is an awful story, so that doesn't count. Loeb just wanted to recreate the intensity of the fight from TDKR without realizing what made that fight actually work. Batman never directly fought Superman in Tower of Babel, and Superman was under control of the Joker venom in Endgame.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, he has.

BibbyBoxx2219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mar_vell: I wouldn't consider Hush a victory, he nearly shattered his hand punching Superman with a K-ring, the closest thing to injury he did to Superman resulted in Supes saying "You hurt me," and without Catwoman he would of been squashed.

And Ra's Al Ghul used Batman's plans to beat Superman. If Ra's stole Red Hood's gun and shot and killed Batman with it, was it Red Hood who killed Batman?

KingTheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By KingTheron

Not in the traditional sense no. So no, never in canon has Batman beat Clark.