- You don't understand the difference between an opinion and a fact. Please get some common sense or stop wasting my time.
- False statement. Opinions exist, and your posts are full of them.
- Then prove your opinion to be a fact, whilst using subjective and ambiguous terms in them.
- Let's see you fail and burn again, as you seem to have little sense.
I only respond back to real debaters.
If you were a real debater you'd see my points.Go back and check them again.
2.I can also state more than 5 characters more dangerous than Batman.F.e. Sensei,Deadshot,Deathstroke,Karate Kid,Bane,Joker etc.
3.I can state more than 5 characters more powerful than Superman.F.e. Martian Manhunter,Superboy-Prime,Barry Allen,Wally West,Darkseid etc.
I am going to have to disagree with your number two and number three.
Deadshot, Sensei, Bane, and Joker are not more dangerous than Batman. Granted they do more deadly and terrible things but a rogue evil Batman is significantly more dangerous than them. And that was Superman's point. It is not that Batman is currently dangerous but rather when Batman's skills and resources are laid out Batman is the most dangerous man on Earth in DC because he could bring down anyone.
Also I only disagree with you on number three regarding Matian Manhunter being more powerful than Superman. His flame weakness is just to readily available and makes him more vulnerable than Superman on a regular basis. But I generally agree with the rest.
1.What are talking about what would be like if Batman was a rogue.We are talking about now and today.All these guys are far more dangerous than Batman,simply cause the won't hesitate to do anything.
2.I actually thought about too that in the battles forum.Couldn't just Superman use heat vision on him?But then Martian has developed some resistance.I don't know.
Are... are people really using Superman/Batman 3 as evidence, OF ANYTHING?
That book is a PIS nightmare.
- Grodd didnt need the others to take Batman and Superman down, he could have just mind controlled them, and has.
- Superman just runs the table against Mongul. Yes, the baddies under Grodd's control were directly stated to be sluggish, but Mongul is one of the strongest and most durable badguys in DC, he doesnt need to move a lot just to soak damage.
- BATMAN BEATS SOLOMON GRUNDY! Come the F*** on.
- The Shiva fight. Even assuming theyre about equals, that looked too easy for Batman. Frankly, the writer came off like a hardcore fanboy, just based on the thought bubble, "A lot of people [fans] wonder who would win in a fight, *yadda yadda* Catwoman *yadda yadda*" one hit KO.
That book is fun, but also legitimately braindead.
1.Superman has telepathy resistance.
2.Superman has beaten Mongul a lot of times.I remember at least twice.
3.This version of Grundy was one of his weakest.Even Green Arrow and Wildcat have beaten him.
4.Explain how mind control reduces fighting skills.I can accept that Shiva wasn't in her best motion,but it's totally innapropriate to use it?
- You aren't a "real debater" as far as i'm concerned.
- You're a child who is ignorant of the difference between a fact and an opinion and who believes his own opinion to be fact, along with other subjective drivel.