• 168 results
#101 Posted by Nahuel (391 posts) - - Show Bio

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!

#102 Posted by Akindoodle (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

Two words. Falcone Family...

#103 Posted by entropy_aegis (15472 posts) - - Show Bio

@paypaytr said:

selina is catwoman but batman is 8 years old lol wtf is that shit batman is older than catwoman

and this is shit

if gordon take out penguin,riddler,poison ivy or joker by himself then why there is batman wtf is shit !

Le sigh.

#104 Posted by The_Comebacks (236 posts) - - Show Bio

I really liked the trailer-the music was dramatic and really set the tone. The only thing I didn't like was catwoman and bruce potentially being connected so early, and showing characters like riddler and ivy this early.

#105 Posted by Wolverine08 (45039 posts) - - Show Bio

Still debating as to whether I 'll check this out since it's placed in a time period before the interesting stuff happens(His years as Batman), but this could bee good depending on the use of characters.

#106 Posted by tparks (5176 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks ok. I hope they include some super heroes in this super hero show though.

#107 Posted by ILLO_29 (159 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll give it a watch and see how it goes. I always like Kevin Smith's and Paul Dini's idea to a young bruce wayne show via Young Indiana Jones with Bruce, Selina and Harvey Dent in boarding school solving mysteries. But this looks interesting as well.

However it's on Fox which worries me because of two things:

1. They'll show the episodes out of order (Firefly, Enlisted, Dollhouse the list goes on)

2. They'll come out and say that it's Fox's biggest and most popular new show and then it'll be gone after a season, maybe two.

#108 Posted by PunyParker (12208 posts) - - Show Bio
#109 Posted by Barkley (276 posts) - - Show Bio

looks like I will watch...

#110 Posted by kennybaese (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Ben Mckenzie and Donal Logue both quite a bit, so I'll totally watch this. The trailer makes it look pretty good. It also makes it look like there's going to be the excessive amount of "guess who THIS guy's going to grow up to be?!" that could really bog down the show.

Even so, I'm in.

#111 Posted by SionistheBoss (340 posts) - - Show Bio

When does it come out?

#112 Posted by jwalser3 (5255 posts) - - Show Bio

So is this apart of the same universe as MoS?

#113 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34287 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous said:

@punyparker said:

@cattlebattle said:

Why would they make a Batman show with no Batman??

First of all,this.

Every second of the trailer i wanted a big reveal with a cape floating.......

But.....this looks SO freaking campy.....

@rustyroy dude??.....

Gotham Central

Yeah,so what?

One of the most critically acclaimed comics to come out of the Gotham is a comic without Batman, so why not a tv show?

#114 Posted by Delphic (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

• LOOKS................ PROMISING....................

THIS!!!!

I'm so going to watch this.

#115 Posted by StMichalofWilson (4005 posts) - - Show Bio

This is.............. Surprisingly good! Batman's rogues are all so fascinating, even before they become who we know them as, that this could easily work as a series. Just the psychology of them alone

Jim Gordon fighting the fight that Bruce Wayne will eventually take on, trying to stand for justice in a city that revels in lawlessness, is a perfect way to go. I had my doubts, but seeing this trailer? Yeah I'm excited for it.

Also as a Riddler fan, I gotta say it will be interesting to see what they do with a younger Edward Nigma.

#116 Posted by MasterDetective (844 posts) - - Show Bio

positive points: Gordon is young and has no mustache

negative points: catwoman, bad acting

#117 Posted by PunyParker (12208 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@punyparker said:

@cattlebattle said:

Why would they make a Batman show with no Batman??

First of all,this.

Every second of the trailer i wanted a big reveal with a cape floating.......

But.....this looks SO freaking campy.....

@rustyroy dude??.....

Gotham Central

Yeah,so what?

One of the most critically acclaimed comics to come out of the Gotham is a comic without Batman, so why not a tv show?

Ah.
Okay,yeah,i could see that,and i'm possitive,i just wanted Batman,that's all.....
But it is still campy.

#118 Posted by cobsohn (17 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm hoping that this show lasts for 15 years at which point the actors have aged enough for Batman and Catwoman to marry. Introduce the existence of Helena Wayne and firmly set it as part of Earth-2. Cross-over with Arrow or Man of Steel universe (hopefully both, which would be even easier if those were shared) and you have a DC fan's attention no doubt. Let the lawyers figure out who gets the money.

#119 Posted by RustyRoy (13535 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope Bruce and Selina don't interact much in the show, I have a feeling they're gonna turn it into a puppy love story.

#120 Posted by Wolverine08 (45039 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

I hope Bruce and Selina don't interact much in the show, I have a feeling they're gonna turn it into a puppy love story.

Y U NO WANT ROMANCE?

#121 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5213 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is anything like Brubakers Gotham Central it should be good.

#122 Posted by Smurfboy (480 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks good! Looking forward to it.

#123 Edited by RustyRoy (13535 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

Y U NO WANT ROMANCE?

Because romance is for p@$$ies

#124 Posted by Wolverine08 (45039 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy: GET IN TOUCH WITH YOUR EMOTIONAL SIDE!

#125 Edited by RustyRoy (13535 posts) - - Show Bio
#126 Posted by ravisher (694 posts) - - Show Bio

why did they make harvey bullock so much older

#127 Posted by cattlebattle (13164 posts) - - Show Bio

To the others moaning about lack of Batman,you guys would've been bitching about Batman being everywhere had he been in it.

No one complained about that.

#128 Posted by Sachmoo (1011 posts) - - Show Bio

Can we all be honest here? The show had us at 'GOTHAM'. We are all gonna give it a whirl, but that was a very unimpressive trailer. Sorry, but Jim Gordon staring people down and engaging in back alley fist fights don't do it for me. Unless your the one guy in the world who said, "Man, I would really love to see the Origin story of The Riddler played out on TV!", then that trailer shouldn't have blown you away either.

#129 Posted by averywetfrog (368 posts) - - Show Bio

looks bad. ill still watch it anyway

#130 Posted by manwithoutshame (654 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks fantastic!

#131 Edited by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks awesome. I'm really expecting this one, as well as the new Constantine show.

#132 Posted by MasterDetective (844 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

To the others moaning about lack of Batman,you guys would've been bitching about Batman being everywhere had he been in it.

No one complained about that.

I did. I still think they should have made a Batman show. Who cares about Gordon? I mean, as a supporting character it's okay, but he dosn't really appeal to me since he is a far less skilled detective than Batman

#133 Edited by ips (73 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm so glad Smallville is back on the air... I need a DC show that will string me along for years and never give me what I want to see from it. sigh.

#134 Posted by MasterBelmont (363 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, that was pretty epic. This could be a really good show.

#135 Edited by Frozen (15044 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked it up until the Catwoman part. One thing I didn't like about Smallville is that it fleshed out too much of the mythos before he became Superman, hope that isn't the case here.

#136 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks good, this is more or less Batman's Smallville....seeing him grow up, and will end with him becoming Batman....

In the process the evolution of the villians as well.

Looks interesting, I will check it out but am more pumped for Flash more. Want a trailer for that already!!

#137 Edited by The Impersonator (5585 posts) - - Show Bio

I watched the trailer on screenrant. I have to say it looks decent. Since its FOX, there's no telling if they're going to cancel it. Unless they make the show really good as Arrow. I'll wait until the first season is over.

#138 Posted by fables87 (1057 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if "this" show will finally add Batwoman...Still this show looks watchable.

#139 Edited by MasterDetective (844 posts) - - Show Bio

I give it 2 months at best to last

#140 Posted by Nerdmotron (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly i'm not looking forward to the show after seeing that trailer. It looks like there focusing on elements I'm not interested in (young Bruce, Catwoman, Riddler etc). I was hoping for a gritty, noir cop show set in Gotham.

I'll give it a watch. I just hope it gets its hooks into to me fast because I could see myself losing interest quickly.

#141 Posted by Used_2_be_donner (2 posts) - - Show Bio
#142 Edited by Knightfall225 (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm very excited for this show and the trailer looks fantastic. The music gave it a great tone.

#143 Posted by thewalkingdeadpool18 (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightfang:

I'm going to ask you to cool it with the fanboying you ok with that?

The trailer was ok some things look good in the trailer like a lot of the acting but already i can tell you stuff from this trailer that you know will suck like Ivy. Problem with the show now since we don't actually know the quality of the show is the fact that it's its own thing. Not connected to the DCCU.....Not connected to Arrow.....why the?

Calling it right now through the show Ivy will have no powers she will just be the weird girl around town who talks to plants...

#144 Posted by thewalkingdeadpool18 (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous:

"its terminally low sales and avoided constant threat of cancellation for a full 40 issues"

Whether the show is good or not it's getting canceleld because ^

#145 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34287 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous:

"its terminally low sales and avoided constant threat of cancellation for a full 40 issues"

Whether the show is good or not it's getting canceleld because ^

Because morons care more about name brand than quality. Well if everybody thought like that there would be no good things in the world.

#146 Posted by sinestro_GL (3282 posts) - - Show Bio

Golden age of comics in TV/film, my fellow viners.

Enjoy this moment.

#147 Posted by thewalkingdeadpool18 (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous:

Case or not the show will get cancelled because most people just won't be open minded enough for a Batman show without Batman. if comic fans weren't open minded enough for a Batman comic without Batman the GA definatly won't be open minded enough for a tv show of Batman without Batman.

#148 Edited by nappystr8 (1143 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I think Agents of SHIELD is too goofy, the super serious dark and edgy direction of nearly everything DC is really starting to get old. Still not sold on the direction of this show, but I can say it looks better than Arrow, and I will be giving it a chance. That kid is way better at being Bruce Wayne than I would have thought.

#149 Posted by MajorHoy (16 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle:

By not having "Batman" himself licensed to FOX, they can then use the character of Batman in separate movies and make even more $'s.

If they used him on the TV show, there would probably be conflicts if another corporation was involved in making and/or distributing a Batman movie while there was a Batman TV show on FOX.

#150 Posted by Night Thrasher (3702 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks better than I expected!