#1 Posted by flashrobin (168 posts) - - Show Bio

Their are alot of Batman titles out their (Detective Comics,Batman and Robin...etc)Which one is dark?I want something very dark

#2 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6294 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by lifeofvibe (3513 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashrobin: batman dark knight duuu (no seriously if you want a dark batman title thats the one you want)

#4 Posted by QueenCorp15 (1035 posts) - - Show Bio

Literally zero year is dark city cuz Riddler cut all the power sssssoooo its probably the darkest batman atm lol

#5 Posted by _Gaff_ (3678 posts) - - Show Bio

Trust me, this is what you want.

#6 Edited by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

@_gaff_ said:

Seconded. Though I'm not sure if he's just looking for stories or current ongoing titles.

Also Killing Joke as a second choice.

#7 Edited by flameboy298 (1908 posts) - - Show Bio

Detective Comics are really good the new 52 one I started reading is pretty creepy and dark

#8 Edited by RustyRoy (13554 posts) - - Show Bio

@_gaff_ said:

Agreed.

#9 Posted by flashrobin (168 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by TDK_1997 (15084 posts) - - Show Bio

Out of all it's probably Batman The Dark Knight.The storytelling of the title isn't very good but the artwork is the darkest out of all of the titles.

#11 Posted by RustyRoy (13554 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

Out of all it's probably Batman The Dark Knight.The storytelling of the title isn't very good but the artwork is the darkest out of all of the titles.

Did it improve?

#12 Edited by TDK_1997 (15084 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@tdk_1997 said:

Did it improve?

Not much.It has gone better than before but as a whole it's still a pretty mediocre book.

#13 Posted by RustyRoy (13554 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

@rustyroy said:

@tdk_1997 said:

Did it improve?

Not much.It has gone better than before but as a whole it's still a pretty mediocre book.

I was thinking about picking it up as Man-Bat will appear there.

#14 Edited by TDK_1997 (15084 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@rustyroy said:

@tdk_1997 said:

Did it improve?

I was thinking about picking it up as Man-Bat will appear there.

It's your decision but I can't recommend it to you since I am not exactly a fan of it.

#15 Posted by RustyRoy (13554 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

It's your decision but I can't recommend it to you since I am not exactly a fan of it.

Okay thanks, btw are you still reading it?

#16 Posted by TDK_1997 (15084 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@tdk_1997 said:

Yeah,kinda. :P

#17 Posted by RustyRoy (13554 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

@rustyroy said:

@tdk_1997 said:

lol What do you mean?

#18 Posted by TDK_1997 (15084 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@rustyroy said:

@tdk_1997 said:

lol What do you mean?

That I pick inly some issues up.The isssues that are part of a story arc that I am interested in.Like the last story arc that involves Clayface and it has been pretty interesting but it is not that good.

#19 Posted by RustyRoy (13554 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

That I pick inly some issues up.The isssues that are part of a story arc that I am interested in.Like the last story arc that involves Clayface and it has been pretty interesting but it is not that good.

Okay, thanks again.

#20 Posted by QueenCorp15 (1035 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman solo series has been pretty dark

#21 Edited by RustyRoy (13554 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman solo series has been pretty dark

I don't think so, Court of Owls was dark, but not enough to call it Dark and DoTF wasn't Dark, it was Gore.

#22 Posted by LyraFay (2536 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt Wagner's Batman and The Monster Men and Batman and The Mad Monk are rather dark. And Batman: Under the Red Hood veers off to dark places.