#1 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2586 posts) - - Show Bio

What is your favorite version of the Bat? It can be from anything, cartoon, comic, movie, etc. Mine is Batman Zur En Arrh

I loved this part of Morrison's run. Crazy multi-colored Batman FTW

#2 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

I made a thread just like this one.

Use the search fanction!

#3 Posted by HellknightLeon (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Mine is the one that stays out of my comics. Dude he has a bunch stay the fuck out of mine. He was even in my PowerGirl comic... fuck....

#4 Edited by ccraft (5014 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really digging this new version of Batman, read B&R 19. It kinda makes you glad that Damian died... You get a cooler Batman.

#5 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6032 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellknightleon: Do you mean Worlds Finest or an older Powergirl comic?

Swearing isn't allowed on here by the way.

#6 Posted by consolemaster001 (4893 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by The_Tree (7044 posts) - - Show Bio

Morrison's. I like the sense of history that comes with his incarnation. I also like that he's (almost) always in control, and that he's a family man.

#9 Posted by End_Boss (725 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman #666 and Gotham by Gaslight Batman, at least as far as aesthetics go.

#10 Posted by Billy Batson (57704 posts) - - Show Bio

BB

#11 Edited by gotwillpower (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft: Along the same lines, I like the Bruce Wayne in the first scene of Batman #19.

But, my favorite Batman would probably be from Legends of the Dark Knight: Shaman. Bruce in most comics is characterized by willpower and invulnerability. When he's vulnerable, and he is interested in people other than Arkham inmates, I find his stories are more appealing.

Wow, this is my second edit. I should clarify ("he is interested in people other than Arkham inmates") that I love the Rogues Gallery. In fact, I find their stories are the best ones. What I mean is that Batman had a love interest in that story, and I think he should have more (not like in the current Dark Knight run).

#12 Edited by TDK_1997 (14397 posts) - - Show Bio

The Morrison one.

#13 Posted by Tacos_Kickass (844 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the best Batman.

#14 Edited by The_Tree (7044 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by papabearg4d (110 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft said:

I'm really digging this new version of Batman, read B&R 19. It kinda makes you glad that Damian died... You get a cooler Batman.

That is a sweet art, Batman and Catwoman, truly beautiful. I am assuming this is a cover of an issue?

#16 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1493 posts) - - Show Bio

@smart_dork_dude: My two favorite versions.

I am not sure if the next version counts since it is technically Clark Kent but i'll post it anyway.

#17 Posted by HellknightLeon (69 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellknightleon said:

... fuck....

Watch your language.

Wait... is that a joke? I didnt know this was a "thing". With all the stuff in comics on all levels I would hope we are better than getting upset over this. GiantBomb has no beef with it. Games and comics shave age ranges and other demographics.

#18 Posted by HellknightLeon (69 posts) - - Show Bio

@consolemaster001 said:

@hellknightleon said:

... fuck....

Watch your language.

Wait... is that a joke? I didnt know this was a "thing". With all the stuff in comics on all levels I would hope we are better than getting upset over this. GiantBomb has no beef with it. Games and comics shave age ranges and other demographics.

Wait... I found the rule... didnt think to look... You know... The GiantBomb thing. Sorry guys. Feel silly.Sucks... but yeah.

#19 Posted by Rabidwolfdog (259 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the blue and grey the best.

#20 Edited by Ghost_Knight (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Lantern Batman/In Darkest Night Batman.

#21 Edited by edge007 (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Greg Rucka's version from his original Detective run. Street-level Batman is my favorite.

#22 Posted by Agha1 (116 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellknightleon:

EXUSE ME BUT YOU REALLY NEED TO MIND YOUR LANGUAGE BECAUSE EVEN SOME KIDS COULD BE ON CV AND THE COULD LEARN THIS STUFF.

I AM SORRY BUT NEXT TIME I SEE TOU DO THIS I WILL REPORT YOU.

#23 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@agha1 said:

@hellknightleon:

EXUSE ME BUT YOU REALLY NEED TO MIND YOUR LANGUAGE BECAUSE EVEN SOME KIDS COULD BE ON CV AND THE COULD LEARN THIS STUFF.

I AM SORRY BUT NEXT TIME I SEE TOU DO THIS I WILL REPORT YOU.

Yeah like they are never going to hear those stuff again.........

#25 Edited by spidermonkey2099 (614 posts) - - Show Bio

It's hard to pick just one, so I'll just list my favorite portrayals in no particular order: Batman The Animated Series (and all the other Timmverse shows that spawned), Chis Nolan's Batman in the Dark Knight Trilogy, Paul Dini's Batman in the comics and in the Arkham games, Scott Snyder's Batman, and Frank Miller's Batman in Year One and Dark Knight Returns.

#26 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Morrison's Batman is the best, obviously.

Though most versions (other than Johns' and Snyder's) are excellent.

Greatest fictional character of all time, after all.

#27 Posted by SavageDragon (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman the animated series version, hands down.

#28 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

Christian Bale one.

I mean the guy was Jesus and his mom was Shmi Skywalker, so it means is also the Younger brother of Darth Vader.

#29 Posted by RustyRoy (10717 posts) - - Show Bio

Morrison's Batman is the best, obviously.

Though most versions (other than Johns' and Snyder's) are excellent.

Greatest fictional character of all time, after all.

This.