#1 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

What is your favorite moment in Batman history and why?

#2 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

As an insane Batman fan, I probably have too many absolute favourites to mention, so I'll just go with this one; 

Those two sentences perfectly sum up who Bruce is, and why he's the greatest fictional character of all time.
#3 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

I have way too many to pick one.

#4 Posted by entropy_aegis (15306 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman 681 where he rejects hurt's deal.
#5 Posted by Sydpart2 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:

" As an insane Batman fan, I probably have too many absolute favourites to mention, so I'll just go with this one; 

Those two sentences perfectly sum up who Bruce is, and why he's the greatest fictional character of all time. "
Verbatim what I was going to say...so I guess I'll throw up my number two...I just love seeing how he's got everything planned out:
 http://rancidrainbow.com/thesite/wp-content/gallery/riddle-me-that/legends-of-the-dark-knight-185-14.jpg
 http://rancidrainbow.com/thesite/wp-content/gallery/riddle-me-that/legends-of-the-dark-knight-185-17.jpg 
#6 Posted by Mighty Max (460 posts) - - Show Bio

Well while I love Batman one moment I loved in Batman's history was in Legend Of The Dark Knight #189 with this surprise ending, real Oceans 11 esque. While it may not be his proudest moment in history it really is quite an awesome and funny ending to a Batman arc.

This whole scene I just thought was so cool and so well done. As I said very Oceans 11 esque. Not a great story arc, really weird looking Riddler but just such a good conclusion, especially with that being an all she wrote on this case because it doen't follow up on this in the next issue, so Riddler actually wins one.
#7 Posted by StarKiller809 (1238 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know, there are so many moments to choose from.
#8 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

The last scene in The Killing Joke. Joker tells Batman a joke about two guys in a looney bin and they both just stand there and laugh. 

#9 Edited by gotwillpower (679 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6164 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't from a comic but here's mine.

#11 Edited by RamiaQuizzlinger (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Entire episode of JLA "Injustice League." Even tied up, Batman=BOSS. This clip misses the awesome water trick, but hey, it's a start ^^