#1 Posted by TheGreenBat (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I've alway wondered if he can use a yellow ring,I read once he can't use the green one because his will power is driven by fear,so I always wondered if he would make an excellent yellow lantern

#2 Posted by nateb1211 (62 posts) - - Show Bio

He has used both green and yellow.

#3 Posted by algorhythm511 (528 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. He was selected for the Sinestro Corps just recently, but was able to turn down the ring. IIRC, he actually used the ring against maybe Hal or another lantern in Forever Evil.

#4 Posted by Blade_R (2705 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah he could, and he should, as long as he doesn't become a villain. But Batman temporarily turning into a villain would be cool too.

#5 Posted by dimitridkatsis (2226 posts) - - Show Bio

Could a Yellow Ring use Batman?

#6 Edited by Superguy1591 (3483 posts) - - Show Bio

@nateb1211: He shouldn't be able to use green. He's afraid of way too much to be a Green Lantern.

#7 Posted by SavageDragon (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he could for a short time and then he would resist the urge.

#8 Posted by Superguy1591 (3483 posts) - - Show Bio

Yellow is the light that guides him most, he would be a formidable Lantern of the yellow light.

#9 Posted by algorhythm511 (528 posts) - - Show Bio

He has struggled with the Green Lantern ring. But, Sinestro seems to think he has a lot of potential as a Yellow Lantern.

#10 Edited by nateb1211 (62 posts) - - Show Bio

@superguy1591: I wouldn't say he is afraid of a lot, but what does haunt him and holds him back from fully being able to use a green lantern ring is his parents' murder. He isn't willing to let it go because it is a part of him and makes him who he is.

#11 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6250 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup

Even wimpy Johns Batman can for a second

#12 Edited by TheGreenBat (4 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6250 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegreenbat: I think Sinestro Corps War and Forever Evil IIRC

#14 Edited by RustyRoy (13261 posts) - - Show Bio

He has used both green and yellow.

#15 Posted by TheMusicMeister (5 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see a storyline where he joins the Sinestro Corps for a time, it could be really interesting and something different. There is enough titles with Batman at the moment where they could do this in one of them quite easily.

#16 Posted by Bruxae (14004 posts) - - Show Bio

He put one on recently in Justice League, he just did a quick blast though but at least he had it on. And Sinestro also said he would like for Batman to join the corp, but Batman turned him down.

#17 Edited by Muffin_Sangria (648 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Bruce would make a great yellow lantern bur I don't think he's submit to someone like Sinestro which I assume he'd have to do. I'm not sure how evil Sinestro currently is but I'm sure he's at least too much on the anti side of anti-hero for Bruce's taste.

What would be really cool would be if Bruce overthrew Sinestro and rebuilt tge yellow lantern corps in his name. Possibly handing the Batman title back to Dick Grayson while he takes on his new role.