Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

@givemefreedom: @dro77:

That movie isnt complete true. In comics, Talia al Ghul stole the batfiles on Batcomputer inside Batcave and give to her father Ra´s al Ghul, which he alterate Batman ´s plans, so that the leaguers instead survive the plans in the end (because Batman doesnt kill) in the end would die and heroes would do rule the world. In movie, Vandal Savage and his allies probably changed the plans.

Plus Wonder Woman doesnt have any weakness maybe psychological.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By RustyRoy

Sure, she has beaten him many times before. Now the question should be can Batman beat WW?

Dro77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i know the movie is a lil different, but still NO

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

Of course she can beat him, if they were to fight each other, I'd say WW wins 7/10 times.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Yep, Wonder Woman does in fact beat him.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who are the Wonder Women?

If you meaning Wonder Woman … then yes she can beat Batman.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By Bezza

Read JLA league of One. WW knocks Batman clean out after a short tussle, when Batman rumbles her on her plans...WW is the toughest cookie for Batman as she has no specific weakness for him to target, even with his famed "prep".

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

#13  Edited By PunyParker

If approaching it "realistically" then she would demolish him....

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it depends random battle just like with Superman while Batman has a more veried set of equipment and is more skilled in h2h his standard gear and skill isnt going to be good enough when dealing with some one of WW abilites so Wonder Woman wins but if Batman decides he has to go take down Wonder Woman for whatever reason than Batman he has shown time again that if he has the time he can take on anyone but in his own special way of course

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nathaniel_christopher: That was once in a wonder woman book. Whenever they spar in the JL comics batman wins. Wonder woman still takes a majority if batman has no prep, probably even 10/10 but that scan isn't fair :p

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@nathaniel_christopher: That was once in a wonder woman book. Whenever they spar in the JL comics batman wins. Wonder woman still takes a majority if batman has no prep, probably even 10/10 but that scan isn't fair :p

Fair enough:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for chari3luvsbatarine
Chari3luvsBatArine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote no. Mostly due to the fact that Batman does have plans to take down everyone in the Justice League, this includes Wonder Woman. Also, they have been on a team for ages so I'm pretty sure Bats knows enough about her to take her down. I mean he has had deadly encounters with others that were on a higher scale then her and would not but I think he would see her attack coming.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Her box is

empty...

yeah

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fair enough:

No Caption Provided

I remember this one, she overpowers Batman in the next panel IIRC. Anyway when I first read this issue I thought it was so hot, I still do, it was like they were almost flirting. Man I could have given anything to see those two together before New 52, now they both suck.

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strongarm: Thats becuace Geoff Johns writes Batman's plans with video game logic that instead of coming up with actual plans that involve things beyond the physical he just picks up random objects and hopes that shit works

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

So hold up. Just because Geoff Johns says that batman can't prep for wonder woman he's automatically a bad writer? That logic makes my head hurt. Do you really believe that a woman with no kryptonite like weakness and is more ready to kill can't beat a human martial artist with a bit of planning? I know bats is a tactical genius but still. Come on. There's got to be a few characters he can't beat.

xcell777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geoff Johns is an awesome writer actually he just sucks at writing Batman and has sucked at writing Justice League for the most part in general. Anyone, who's read Tower of Babel can see how Batman can come up with a great plan to take down Wonder Woman.

Even without prep time, Batman has defeated Wonder Woman in hand to hand combat. However, to be fair on average I think its no doubt in anyone's mind that Diana can easily overwhelm Batman due to her speed and strength being on par with Superman.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody beats Batman.

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soldierofel: Its very simple read Tower of Babel or watch Justice League Doom and you can see that Batman's plans go well beyond just using simple items they involve mental, emotional and physical manipulation. So when i see Batman just "oh well i just have to wing it" that shows a complete disrepect to the character becuase Batman wouldnt leave something up to chance and when his plans come out to hoping some random items he has works it just comes off as just plain lazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soldierofel: johns is a decent writer but he is crap at writing batman. And yes she can beat him but he can beat her too and others have said why and give examples

ViperKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Wonder Woman can easily defeat Batman. She's stronger, more durable, faster, and even trained better than Batman. Batman has no chance whatsoever without a lot of prep.

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes

next question

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@viperking: Better trained... Wonder Woman is trained in ancient Greek fighting styles vs Batman being a master of every fighting style on the planet so thats just BS

ViperKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofthenorth:

Unfortunately, that is completely false. Wonder Woman has over 3,000 years of experience in fighting. In fact, Batman himself once said she was the best melee fighter in the world. She's better at combat than every Amazon who has ever lived, all of them with centuries of experience. She's a master of both unarmed and armed combat and almost every weapon ever made. Batman has, perhaps, a little over thirty years of experience against over 3,000 years of experience. Since Batman is the most human (relatively speaking), he gets more skill showing opportunities, while some of the opportunities Diana gets will just be passed off as due to her enhancements. Quality over quantity.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/2532/631826-03_1.jpg

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@viperking: first 3000 years of expericance is BS after the amazons left for island they never left plus they only become immortal after they landed on the island which if follow the history was about 1800 years ago and the history of amazons have only been around for about 800 years before than so really Diana and the Amazons have barely any experiance besides for the men they captured who got to close to the island but even if they did the amazons having 3000 years of experiance might has well be 3000 years of playing ping pong ancient Greek fighting is basicaly useless in modern combat plus Batman is a MASTER of these martial arts so he has quality and quantity ya she is the best melee fighter becuase she is a trained warrior with super strenght if Superman learned some kung fu he would be the best melee fighter

ViperKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofthenorth:

This is completely false. Amazons were created by the goddess Artemis back when Hercules/Heracles was still human. The Trojan War was fought in 1193 B.C., so Hercules/Heracles was born around 1213 B.C. Since the Amazons escaped Hercules/Heracles and his men to a magically protected and isolated island right after, that leaves at least 3,100 years in which the Amazons were in Themyscira.

Contrary to popular belief, Wonder Woman does not only know ancient Greek fighting styles, she also is experienced in modern forms of combat, both unarmed and armed. She also knows other ancient fighting styles such as Amazon martial arts that Batman has never learned. Without powers, Diana is a masterful athlete, acrobat, and fighter, but as I said before, due to Diana's enhancements, showings are often passed off. In fact, where does it say Batman knows every style of martial arts ever created? From what I've seen, Batman has mastered 127 martial art styles. There are definitely more martial arts styles because I'm completely sure Batman doesn't know secret Amazon techniques.

You do realize Superman knows advanced hand-to-hand combat styles, right? He's trained in boxing, wrestling, Gladiator combative methods, and even advanced martial arts. Batman, whom you're so fond of, is one of the most analytical characters in the DC universe. Saying that Wonder Woman is the best melee fighter has nothing to do with her powers but rather skill.

It's rather unfortunate to see that you can't back up your claim. If you can't provide any solid arguments, I'm forced to ignore you.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman fans are morons. No, Batman can not beat Wonder Woman. Mark Waid's, as much as I love him writing Superman, moronic "plan" for how Batman beats Wonder Woman is just that. MORONIC!

Wonder Woman wins 10/10. I swear, Tower of Babel to Batman fans erases every other time the rest of the league has beat his @$$.

Arise7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Arise7

Wonder Woman is a more deadly opponent to Batman than even Superman, she isn't weak against green rocks and she's not afraid to use lethal force when push comes to shove. I really see absolutely no way Batman beating Wonder Woman unless he enlists help from others. The only time he has ever defeated Wonder Woman was through massive PIS, like making her exhaust herself through fighting illusions (are you serious -____-, Wonder Woman is extremely wise and has massive combat experience...as if she would fail to realize that those multiple cheetahs were regular people). Also it's even stated in New 52 that Batman is most afraid of Wonder Woman out of everyone because she is in superman's power tier but has no inherit weaknesses to exploit

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Realistically: Diana punches Batman and he explodes

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By KnightRise

Batman fans are morons. No, Batman can not beat Wonder Woman. Mark Waid's, as much as I love him writing Superman, moronic "plan" for how Batman beats Wonder Woman is just that. MORONIC!

Wonder Woman wins 10/10. I swear, Tower of Babel to Batman fans erases every other time the rest of the league has beat his @$$.

Rude.

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:

@nathaniel_christopher said:

Fair enough:

No Caption Provided

I remember this one, she overpowers Batman in the next panel IIRC. Anyway when I first read this issue I thought it was so hot, I still do, it was like they were almost flirting. Man I could have given anything to see those two together before New 52, now they both suck.

Yeah they had a little flirting action going on in Morrison's JLA run, even seemed to be considering getting together at one point or talking about it at least. Good stuff.