Biggest plot hole in the Arkham games

TheBakeBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

We all know what the batsuit looked like in Arkham Origins. We all know what it looked like in Arkham Asylum.

So my question is, at what point between Origins and Asylum did he decide to start wearing his underwear on the outside?

Seriously, I want a DLC showing me his decision making process for that

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

After he got kicked real hard in the balls by Bane shouting "BREAK YOU!" he decided to make a proper pair of armored underwear.

W3BST3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By W3BST3R

It will most likely never be explained. It's probably an aesthetic thing, they wanted to harken back to classic Bats.

Hoplite91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The later suit is more of a body suit, so it would need some extra protection there to keep his junk from being super exposed. The earlier suit was more about plated armor over a skin tight suit. This makes sense if you really think about it.

Breadspread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The biggest plot hole is the outfit? Isn't that more of a continuity error than a plot hole? I don't remember the bat-suit being a major plot point. Either way it's one I wouldn't have a hard time over looking.

chrisj_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

See a plot hole is conflicting events in a plot and while it's a weird aesthetic choice it doesn't conflict with anything bro.

Crazy_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He was joking guys.

Hoplite91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What gets me is basically how Batman is fails utterly in "City." He gets thrown in there, and he's basically one step behind for the course of the whole game. He doesn't discover what P. 10 is until it's far to late, he doesn't save Talia, or even Joker. Epic Batfail. Maybe that level of defeat is what makes the game so brilliant.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assume he started being a hero before everyone else and then once be saw superman in underwear he decided it was cool and started to do that too

I3IO_HAZARD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People be hating on the undies tsk tsk

the underwear is boss

iaconpoint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Prolly chalk it up to different suits and different looks. His suits gets destroyed in every game which take place over the course of only one night so he prolly runs through them and just tries out different looks.

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blame WB Montreal for that, they did the suit in AO, it's their fault cause they could have easily made a suit that looked more like Year One.

Their suit is arguably one of the best Batman designs. In all honesty, i wish the AK Batsuit took more design cues from it.

Crazy_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like how the Arkham Knight suit combines the plated look of Origins with the bodysuit look of Asylum and City.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@jayc1324 said:

Assume he started being a hero before everyone else and then once be saw superman in underwear he decided it was cool and started to do that too

This.....I laughed.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

#17  Edited By amazing_webhead

@arturocalakayvee said:

@jayc1324 said:

This.....I laughed.

"Man of Steel" makes it even funnier. Imagine Arkham Origins Batman and classic Superman both saying "this guy might be onto something". Next thing you know, thanks to 2-way cape envy, Man of Steel and Arkham Asylum.

Avatar image for spidermonkey1209
spidermonkey1209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The newer suit is a thin kevlar-like material of his own invention that is light and allows for full flexinility. Atbleast thats how i rationalize it lol

S_Knight360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the weirdest thing is that he carries Joker out of City moments after he shot Talia, i mean shouldn't he be relieved that the Joker is gone and that he didn't have to kill him or something. Instead he leaves Talia dead on the floor and walks out with a mass murderer in his arms like its robin who died instead of Joker.

Avatar image for spidermonkey1209
spidermonkey1209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@s_knight360: its a twisted relationship isnt it? :)

I think that was maybe the point though, to show Batman going through all of the pain and defeat and then you have the morbid realization that he chose to save Jokers body instead of his lover's.

I love the Batman/Joker dynamic for scenes like that. Its confusing but makes sense in a sick way.

S_Knight360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidermonkey1209: I get you, it's kind of suttle isn't it, in the comics and animated series, the Joker embraces their relationship while Batman rejects it. This is why I really like the Joker and don't think he's overrated at all.