#1 Edited by PunyParker (7127 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben Affleck is set to take over a solo Batman franchise after he first stars as Bruce Wayne in the Man of Steel sequel. He appeared on the Golden Globes tonight looking remarkably like his comic book character. Below are the first 2014 images of Ben Affleck suited up next to images of Bruce Wayne from the comics.

According to Batman On Film, it’s likely that the actor will star in his own solo Batman films. Bill ‘Jet’ Ramey, a writer for Batman On Film, said his ‘fingers and toes’ were crossed that Affleck would continue playing the superhero after Batman v Superman.

He said: ‘I don’t think he’ll play Batman forever (pun kinda intended). If I had to guess, I’d say 5: BvS, 3 solo Batman films, and another DC team-up movie.’

Ramey answered a number of questions from fans about Zack Snyder’s forthcoming film and insisted that Superman – not Batman – was its main focus. He said: ‘It’s a Superman film – a Superman film that just so happens to include Batman and Wonder Woman – but a Superman film nonetheless.’

#2 Posted by toplel (738 posts) - - Show Bio

We've seen him in a tux before. He looks quite dapper and probably the only thing I'm not worried about.

#3 Posted by LordoftheNorth (1283 posts) - - Show Bio

iam still holding my breath until i see him in action

#4 Posted by SandMan_ (4526 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like...Ben Affleck in a tuxedo.

#5 Posted by Dr_Harlequin (473 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm calling it now. There's gonna be a scene in the movie with Ben Affleck showing off his abs.

#6 Posted by Frozen (5232 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandman_ said:

Looks like...Ben Affleck in a tuxedo.

#7 Posted by goobot (377 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm calling it now. There's gonna be a scene in the movie with Ben Affleck showing off his abs.

Pretty much, tho movies do the same when chicks are in it wearing skintight clothes if they are wearing clothes. It's just to get people who aren't truly interested in the movie to watch it.

#8 Posted by PunyParker (7127 posts) - - Show Bio

iam still holding my breath until i see him in action

Or in a batsuit,right?.

Like in Arrow!?

The Beard is very much Wayne...

#9 Edited by Dragonborn_CT (16991 posts) - - Show Bio

He looks like a legit Bruce Wayne.

#10 Posted by Jayc1324 (5356 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesnt look like Bruce Wayne anymore than he usually does. Like the guy above me said, he looks like Ben Affleck in a suit. Not saying that he's gonna be bad, Bale didnt really look like Bruce and he was awesome.

As for the solo batman films, I have to wait to see Affleck in the superman movie first to decide if I want those or not. Also I dont understand how its focused on superman with other heroes in the movie. I feel like they are definitely going to steal the spotlight.