#1 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (10553 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by lifeofvibe (3484 posts) - - Show Bio

@hero92: cool can't wait to see how he portrays batman

#4 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (5495 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice guy.

#5 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4799 posts) - - Show Bio

I bet you one of the actors he didn't want to name was Heath Ledger. I want to see all the fangirls eat their worlds once MoS2 comes out.

Make it HAPPEN BEN!

( +)

#6 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10787 posts) - - Show Bio

I would had wish him more as the director that Snyder.

#7 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (10553 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000:

Theres a difference between a movie and a Superhero movie. He's directed movies but Zack tons of experience when it comes to cgi, heroes and action. I'd have no problem with him helping with the script but I have faith in Zack cus the visuals of MoS were streets ahead of the Avengers "strike cool poses" style. Ben can Direct a Batman movie which isnt so much heroics but much more story driven. Id love for Zack to direct an Aquaman or Flash movie.

#8 Posted by MatteoPG (1927 posts) - - Show Bio

@hero92 said:

@deathpoolthet1000:

Theres a difference between a movie and a Superhero movie. He's directed movies but Zack tons of experience when it comes to cgi, heroes and action. I'd have no problem with him helping with the script but I have faith in Zack cus the visuals of MoS were streets ahead of the Avengers "strike cool poses" style. Ben can Direct a Batman movie which isnt so much heroics but much more story driven. Id love for Zack to direct an Aquaman or Flash movie.

Interesting point, I never considered it.

#9 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10787 posts) - - Show Bio

@hero92:Experience dont mean as much as you would belive thing, many people often forgets that you need an exterior point of view with a fresh point of view.

Snyder is not the best director fo all times and this movie could go ahead of him, he got help of Nolan in Mos, but since Nolan is gone, Snyder has no one to control him, even Nolan had Goyer and his brother to control him to get too reallistic, Jonathan Nolan is not helping with this movie, the guy that give us Catwoman in Rises, Jonathan control his brother so much that he made him put Catwoman in his trilogy, even when he didnt wanted, made him put Robin, even when he didnt wanted to have Robin.

A movie where Batman is going to face Superman, it needs a new point of view, its like telling me Snyder is going to direct Aquaman or Flash, every hero has his own needs and his own director, Snyder should work with other person to control him.

I mean even his big bro say he exploits his brother for how good he is.

#10 Edited by Jayc1324 (12212 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben Affleck sucks

#11 Edited by batmannflash (6219 posts) - - Show Bio

This guy is awesome. He seems to have really good sportsmanship in light of all the hate, which he truly intends to disprove. He's excited to play Batman

#12 Posted by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a lot of hope for Affleck. I'm gonna go against the norm and say he honestly wasn't that bad in Daredevil, overall movie aside.

#13 Posted by Azrael_Online (186 posts) - - Show Bio

@dctv3363 said:

I have a lot of hope for Affleck. I'm gonna go against the norm and say he honestly wasn't that bad in Daredevil, overall movie aside.

Agreed. Affleck can't help that the script for daredevil just wasn't that great. It doesn't matter how good an actor, sometimes it's just not a good movie.

#14 Edited by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio
@hero92 said:

@deathpoolthet1000:

Theres a difference between a movie and a Superhero movie.

Movies have critics and superhero movies have raging fanboys.

#15 Posted by The Stegman (24373 posts) - - Show Bio

He handled it really well. I for one, am excited to see him as Batman.

#16 Posted by CuddleBear (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben Affleck can act, direct and write and he is the first batman actor to actually be batman sized 6'4" beefy hunky charisma maybe he will potray a bruce wayne we will care about. I found myself caring about batman in the nolanverse and not bale who sounded like keanu reeves when he was bruce wayne "Trinity was gona wait for me Alfred, Morpheus can never know"

#17 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (10787 posts) - - Show Bio

@cuddlebear: Because Bruce Wayne is a dumb rich bytch, if he was super mature, super dark and pretty much Batman without the suit, people would notice he is Batman, he has to sell himself like a person no one would belive its Batman, thats how he sells himself to the world, if he was too smart and mature, people would notice something weird around him.

I mean, i always found weird that Kilmer Batman show to be super smart and no one even find that weird.

I mean he is only himself with Alfred, Rachel and plays dumb with Lucius for the fun of it, i mean Bruce is himself with the people close to him.

#18 Edited by CuddleBear (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000 i thought he played the fake bruce wayne, the guy he is at parties fine, it was the real bruce wayne the one he is when he is alone with alfred or rachel that sounds like dumb keany reeves. i really like his batman alot though, say what you will about the voice

#19 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10787 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000 i thought he played the fake bruce wayne, the guy he is at parties fine, it was the real bruce wayne the one he is when he is alone with alfred or rachel that sounds like dumb keany reeves. i really like his batman alot though, say what you will about the voice

What is with all this thing about the voice?

I understand him and Bane, and i dont speak english as my first language.

#20 Posted by redleader1 (507 posts) - - Show Bio

@azrael_online: there was nothing that could fix the movie it just was not daredevil even Stan lee hated it

#21 Posted by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

@cuddlebear said:

What is with all this thing about the voice?

I understand him and Bane, and i dont speak english as my first language.

Understanding him's not the problem people just think it sounds dumb. I don't personally mind it. It fit in the Nolan movies at least, and I don't believe that Batman in the Nolan-verse had any skills as a voice actor so he probably couldn't naturally mask his voice like Kevin Conroy's Batman.

#22 Posted by gator4eva (396 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't care what people say about him, I think he's great and I'm excited to see him as Batman. I really don't understand why people hate on him before the movie is even out. He could have one of the greatest performances as Batman ever and won't you look silly if you were one of the people saying he sucks and would do terrible before the movie even came out. Give him a chance.

#23 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (10787 posts) - - Show Bio

#24 Edited by turel_hash_ak_gik (350 posts) - - Show Bio

stopped watching after 30s. he may be a decent actor, but his normal self sucks.

#25 Edited by firecracker22 (31 posts) - - Show Bio

He's a nice guy. And hell, he even admits that he told them, "Are you you wanna do this?"

But, he's got a huge uphill battle in selling me on him as Batman.