Batman Will Be Gay In Suicide Squad (2016)

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Probably.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

Batman is on Suicide Squad? Finally i have negative point to not see this movie.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joker might be bi but I doubt Batman will be

Avatar image for shadowsceptreseren
ShadowSceptreSeren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vitalius said:

Batman is on Suicide Squad? Finally i have negative point to not see this movie.

My only worry is that the focus will not be on the actual Suicide Squad and more on Batman. I don't want that to be the selling point of this movie.

- Seren

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not in russian/chinese theatres they wont, or countries that do not tolerate that kind of behaviour

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@vivide: Man, I thought China was cool.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowsceptreseren: David Ayer said Deadshot will be the Main guy. Tom Hardy said from the script he read he liked Joker and Deadshot the most but mainly Joker.

So I'm guessing by those it goes

Deadshot>Joker>Harley

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By deactivated-5c901e667a76c  Moderator
No Caption Provided

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vivide: Man, I thought China was cool.

They are still cool, remember that not everyone is pro LGBBQ

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

Trolling to drive up page views.

ShadowSceptreSeren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23 said:

@shadowsceptreseren: David Ayer said Deadshot will be the Main guy. Tom Hardy said from the script he read he liked Joker and Deadshot the most but mainly Joker.

Deadshot>Joker>Harley

I hope Will Smith is not the main guy. I'm not very optimistic about him.

I hope they split the focus on the character's well enough, but with a movie like this, there's bound to be a main character.

Am I the only one who hopes it's Harley that's the focus?

- Seren

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kfabz-23

@shadowsceptreseren: I think it'll be pretty even between the two with the main being Deadshot by a little bit. I think Joker will become the focus near the end which automatically means more Harley. Deadshot and Harley are the most important characters in the team so they'll most likely get the Ironman & Cap treatment.

ShadowSceptreSeren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23 said:

@shadowsceptreseren: I think it'll be pretty even between the two with the main being Deadshot by a little bit. I think Joker will become the focus near the end which automatically means more Harley. Deadshot and Harley are the most important characters in the team so they'll most likely get the Ironman & Cap treatment.

I'm a bit baffled.

The Joker wasn't actually in the Suicide Squad team image.

Maybe The Joker only joins the team in the latter half of the film?

There's a few possibilities.

- Seren

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowsceptreseren: I think he breaks out of his cell, then he becomes the main villain. Which will cause conflict between Harley and the rest of the team. That's just me guessing. Because on the set pictures Enchantress is not with the team, the first mission is probably capturing her.

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman is not going to be gay in the movies. At least I hope, not that there's anything wrong with it, it's just that I'd rather they stuck to Alan Scott and midnighter being gay . Batman and joker/robin's relationship is odd, but more of attached than gay IMO.

Avatar image for mattydavehalpeo
MattyDaveHalPeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MattyDaveHalPeo

@redatom1234: Pretty sure by 'Gay' he meant a nuisance, rather than homosexual.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Just no.

Avatar image for triseratopz_stoodioz9000
Triseratopz_Stoodioz9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...In what way?

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

0/10

Avatar image for marcus_halberstram
Marcus_Halberstram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sure.

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gay... you mean happy? Or gay as in Homo? ....

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Ha

Avatar image for deactivated-5cecb3b554104
deactivated-5cecb3b554104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 14

Sure. Let's repackage an 80 year old character to sell tickets to a new demographic who, by and large, don't give a shit about comic book movies. This does not bode well for the story, if it can't stand up on its own without this kind of ploy to fill seats in theaters opening weekend. Too bad; I was hoping DC would give the Marvel Cinematic Universe a good run for its money.

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lets hope so.

Avatar image for masterdetective
MasterDetective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

impossible

DC only likes lesbians

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I'm betting its gonna be like Assault on Arkham. They'll sell it as a Batman movie to get asses in seats but he'll barely be in it.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm betting its gonna be like Assault on Arkham. They'll sell it as a Batman movie to get asses in seats but he'll barely be in it.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

So he'll only be gay for one film? This makes less sense than Iceman's sexuality :P

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I really wanted this to be a Suicide Squad movie that i didnt saw, then they remade a movie i saw 6 months ago.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#35  Edited By entropy_aegis

@kfabz-23 said:

Deadshot>Joker>Harley

I hope they split the focus on the character's well enough, but with a movie like this, there's bound to be a main character.

- Seren

Harley should be the focus? no thanks,I'd rather Batman over Harley every day. Deadshot,Digger and Flagg should be the core characters of this film. Harley is as much as an outsider as Joker and Batman.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LIES! *Sob* ALL LIES!

ShadowSceptreSeren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowsceptreseren said:
@kfabz-23 said:

Deadshot>Joker>Harley

- Seren

Harley should be the focus? no thanks,I'd rather Batman over Harley every day. Deadshot,Digger and Flagg should be the core characters of this film. Harley is as much as an outsider as Joker and Batman.

I'm interested in Harley's character, so it's just personal preference.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess?

- Seren

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman is not going to be gay in the movies. At least I hope, not that there's anything wrong with it, it's just that I'd rather they stuck to Alan Scott and midnighter being gay . Batman and joker/robin's relationship is odd, but more of attached than gay IMO.

Well Scott wasn't always gay, so eh. I honestly don't think there'd be much wrong with Batman being gay. So the guy likes to bang dudes. Not like that means he can't punch and kick people just as hard as ever.

@kfabz-23 said:

Deadshot>Joker>Harley

- Seren

Not as far as DC and the Suicide Squad are concerned, seeing as Harley has been a member and fan-favorite on the team for awhile now. While Harley has undeniable roots in Batman/Joker mythos, in recent years, she's done a solid job of being established away or against them, and the Squad has been part of that.

@neghead said:

Sure. Let's repackage an 80 year old character to sell tickets to a new demographic who, by and large, don't give a shit about comic book movies. This does not bode well for the story, if it can't stand up on its own without this kind of ploy to fill seats in theaters opening weekend. Too bad; I was hoping DC would give the Marvel Cinematic Universe a good run for its money.

I think their are homosexuals who care about comics and CBMs. I honestly doubt anyone would throw that much of a fit if Batman, Superman, or any top-tier liked to bang dudes. They're still heroes. They just like to spend their time differently than some other people. Nothing wrong with that.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vivide: Picking on a group with little to no power in your society makes you a bully and bullies are NOT cool.

storkson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Batman's gay", c'mon. You can do better than that, this is just sad and infantile. Put some thought into your trolling, please!

ArkhamWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One is sure... Batman is up !!!

No Caption Provided

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591: Not the society's problem, migration is always an option if they want to practice that kind of lifestyle.

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: your right, I wasn't trying to sound homophobic, because im really not, its just I felt it would just be a little unnecessary for a character like him

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redatom1234: Change can be unnecessary when we're dealing with pop-culture Icons and established heroes. Change can also be good or bad. We can't say for 100% certainty without actually trying though.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:
@redatom1234 said:

Well Scott wasn't always gay, so eh. I honestly don't think there'd be much wrong with Batman being gay. So the guy likes to bang dudes. Not like that means he can't punch and kick people just as hard as ever.

@entropy_aegis said:
@kfabz-23 said:

Deadshot>Joker>Harley

- Seren

Not as far as DC and the Suicide Squad are concerned, seeing as Harley has been a member and fan-favorite on the team for awhile now. While Harley has undeniable roots in Batman/Joker mythos, in recent years, she's done a solid job of being established away or against them, and the Squad has been part of that.

@neghead said:

I think their are homosexuals who care about comics and CBMs. I honestly doubt anyone would throw that much of a fit if Batman, Superman, or any top-tier liked to bang dudes. They're still heroes. They just like to spend their time differently than some other people. Nothing wrong with that.

Harley was a fan favourite even before she became a member of the Squad, most Harley fans I'm aware of dont even care about her use in the Squad,they get their fix from her solo series which sells much more than the SS book. Secondly Harley was never part of Ostrander's great and defining work on the Squad,she's been part of a forgettable line up written by recent forgettable writers whom no one cares about. Harley brings recognition to the Squad,not the other way around and in the process she has brought the Squad closer to Batman and Joker than moving away from the latter 2 as you incorrectly implied. If she had moved away then why the heck are BM and Joker in the movie?

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: Cause Batman makes money and Joker is needed to help get background on Harley.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Superguy1591

@vivide: The fact that you see no problem with discrimination makes me worry about you.

Also, it's not a "lifestyle":it's who they are. It's like America telling Americans of Chinese descendants to stop looking Chinese or go back to China. You think I'm being ridiculous, but it's the same thing.

Also, even if it was a "lifestyle," why does it matter? Who gets hurt because Jim and Bob want to have sex with each other?

Bat_SAINT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

@entropy_aegis: Cause Batman makes money and Joker is needed to help get background on Harley.

Yeah and that proves my point.