• 124 results
Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

OMG, so I finally got around to see the cover for the issue...

This is not likely going to happen
This is not likely going to happen

DC be Trolling!

Come on, anyone remember

This was like the opposite of what happened, Saying the issue was Care-bear would not be an exaggeration
This was like the opposite of what happened, Saying the issue was Care-bear would not be an exaggeration
There was tying up but it wasn't Batman or Superman
There was tying up but it wasn't Batman or Superman
I mean he put up a good fight, but it wasn't that bad a smack down!
I mean he put up a good fight, but it wasn't that bad a smack down!

twitchy_tail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

1 though I don't think she will but considering the bane thing she could. I wouldn't be to upset ether way though because it'll make a good read regardless. :D

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't even think she could beat dick Jason or Tim. I don't see any reason for them to fight though honestly, she's inspired by him

PaperDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

vernierhawk001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By vernierhawk001

I agree with "over 9000". If I'm not mistaken, Batwoman has military training and some form of martial arts. Batman is a master of several styles. In addition, his tactical mind is supposed to be nearly second to none. I think sometimes we forget that Batman is supposed to be a picture of someone dedicating their life to fighting crime. He spent years mastering several forms and travelling the world to obtain this. There is no one in the Batclan who should be able to stand against him right now. Dick Grayson is my fave character but he hasn't shown the ability to do it right now and, if the guy who has trained beside him for years can't do it, I don't think any of the clan should be able to. Plus, she's an outsider who copied his suit. I don't have a problem with her character but it does really irk me that she "took his symbol" but is so far removed from the family. Back in the day, being a Bat used to mean something. Now apparently anyone with a couple years of martial arts training can do it

MuyJingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the people saying Batman is off his game, that isn't true. Emotionally disturbed Batman is generally more dangerous/on-the-ball than normal, stable Batman.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muyjingo said:

For the people saying Batman is off his game, that isn't true. Emotionally disturbed Batman is generally more dangerous/on-the-ball than normal, stable Batman.

Agreed.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Batman had the edge in the fight.....but he still should of murder stomped her.

QueenCorp15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By QueenCorp15

The only person in the bat family that can take down batman would be Dick Grayson

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only person in the bat family that can take down batman would be Dick Grayson

Not even Dick can take him down.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: sorry, got a little ahead of myself. Cass could beat him but it's not certain. I mean, she did beat Lady Shiva twice when even Batman probably couldn't. She's a greater fighter than Bruce. But then again there's a bunch of other factors which give Batman the edge.

Wait - are you saying Shiva's a greater fighter than Bruce, or Batwoman is? If the latter, no. Just no.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmannflash said:

@jayc1324: sorry, got a little ahead of myself. Cass could beat him but it's not certain. I mean, she did beat Lady Shiva twice when even Batman probably couldn't. She's a greater fighter than Bruce. But then again there's a bunch of other factors which give Batman the edge.

Wait - are you saying Shiva's a greater fighter than Bruce, or Batwoman is? If the latter, no. Just no.

He possibly meant Cass or Shiva, I'm definitely sure he didn't meant Kate.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy: Oh, okay. That makes more sense. :)

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

@rustyroy said:

@omnicrono said:

@batmannflash said:

He possibly meant Cass or Shiva, I'm definitely sure he didn't meant Kate.

I was talking about Cass.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not as worried about her beating him as I am about the damage already done to the character. She's had a hand in letting the Mad Hatter, Poison Ivy, the Riddler, the Tweedles and Bane loose on Gotham and any deaths that come from that can be partially laid at her door. And suppose one of the bad guys gets lucky and kills Dick, Barbara or any of the others? Barbara gave her the benifit of the doubt when they last met as did Diana, I don't think that'll happen again. She's put lives at risk and has subjected a city to terror, that's not heroism to me. She's using every dirty trick she can to free her sister, but is her sister worth the lives of the innocents who might be killed?

If this doesn't resolve well I'm not going to look at this character again for years.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As an afterthought I don't think this as much of a surprise to Batman as everyone says. He specifically ask Bone's "Where is Batwoman?"

ghinzdra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmannflash: pretty much this.

CassCain is almost meta. She wouldn't be able to perform his many duties as batman but in a straight fight she has the edge.

As for night wing it s not completely far fetched but still they better have a good damn explanation...He s more agile but I feel that batman is able to tap into his angst to be meaner and more aggressive in a fight. He's obsessed which makes him a a more knowledgeable martial art student (but a worse leader)

All the others should get trashed by batman. Damian is a killer and he's his son so he might have a shot but I think he s too young in general.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if its written properly i will not complain he ain't invincible. Heck in pre 52 he took down supes on some occasions

Avatar image for theamazingbatman
theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Over 9000! I don't mind him getting beat, but not by and batgirls or robins or batwoman or anyone that was inspired by him or wouldn't exist without him. The only one I might possibly accept beating him is nightwing. Also he is superior in physicals, fighting ability, tactics, equipment...

Only way it would be okay is if batman loses his mind or something

LOL

I completely agree but I won't even accept nightwing beating batman . And btw Batman 1 million has been inspired by bruce wayne and he 1-shooted bruce :P How did you feel???

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman: I wouldn't accept Nightwing beating Batman either now that I think about it. When they fought before Nightwing literally couldn't even touch him.

Haha I was okay with that since technically he is still a batman (and a better one at that) and batman one million was so badass. He's the warden of an entire planet of criminals all by himself!

Avatar image for theamazingbatman
theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@theamazingbatman: I wouldn't accept Nightwing beating Batman either now that I think about it. When they fought before Nightwing literally couldn't even touch him.

Haha I was okay with that since technically he is still a batman (and a better one at that) and batman one million was so badass. He's the warden of an entire planet of criminals all by himself!

LOL but bruce wayne is the original batman .

I kind of feel sorry for batman in comics . There millions of superheroes who are more useful and stronger than him . He is just a weakling compared to other characters . All he does is save the corrupt gotham :P

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

..Nightwing wont ever beat Batman, but it should surely at least be a decent fight, what he lacks in all round martial arts expertise compared with Bruce he makes up for to some extent, with his supreme agility and acrobatics, not that I am saying Bats is a slouch...

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batwoman can easily stomp Batman because she is a lesbian that would have been perfect in the military: a human that is just as good as Captain America. Word of Tynion IV.

I am only upset because the Batman she stomps is written completely out of character: but Tynion and Johns set me straight about Bruce not being CAPABLE of having any character because his parents were shot and he decided to get revenge by dressing like a giant bat. Batwoman has a deep and unique character because she lost her mother and sister when she was a child and only dressed up as a bat AFTER she was not allowed to join the military to get revenge.

Babs would beat Batwoman by feats in New 52 and Rebirth. Past Crisis Batwoman would have trouble against Stephanie. And Tynion force Stephanie is God street tier (ugh)

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batwoman can easily stomp Batman because she is a lesbian that would have been perfect in the military: a human that is just as good as Captain America. Word of Tynion IV.

I am only upset because the Batman she stomps is written completely out of character: but Tynion and Johns set me straight about Bruce not being CAPABLE of having any character because his parents were shot and he decided to get revenge by dressing like a giant bat. Batwoman has a deep and unique character because she lost her mother and sister when she was a child and only dressed up as a bat AFTER she was not allowed to join the military to get revenge.

Babs would beat Batwoman by feats in New 52 and Rebirth. Past Crisis Batwoman would have trouble against Stephanie. And Tynion force Stephanie is God street tier (ugh)