Batman should never regain his memories.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

#1  Edited By Teerack

I mean, come on Batman giving a thumbs up. I think that says it all.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm going to need some context.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@xwraith said:

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#4  Edited By Teerack

@xwraith said:

@nickzambuto said:

@xwraith said:

In the current story arch in Batman/Superman a demon stole all of Batman and Superman's memories. Superman is learning about his powers and is dealing with finding out he's the most powerful person on the planet and turning into a bit of a bully, while Batman is learning that he is crazy rich, has tons of awesome gadgets, is super handsome, and has a ton of sick fighting/detective/science skills.

He has come out and even said "This is awesome" a few times and just thinks it's the coolest thing being Batman, and since he doesn't have the memories he is happy and funny instead of serious and broody.

He gave that thumbs up right after saving Louis from some robots.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xwraith said:

In Batman/Superman, a demon from Apokolips, Kaiyo(demon of chaos) erased the memories of both Batman and Superman and she threw them in Gotham. This was supposed to reveal the true nature of both characters. Superman met Catwoman while at first he was trying to be a hero like always then she was corrupted by Catwoman. And he became a anti hero and a dictator. Batman on the part try to learn who he was and he found out but he didn´t felt the weight of the death of his parents, he was like "oh they died? well that is sad but I have to continue with my life". Despite not feeling the death of his parents, he remain a hero (he still dressed like Batman and protected Gotham), showing that Bruce would have being a hero even if his parents wound´t be death. To break the spell they would want to get their memories back. Bruce to save Lois, had to get his memories back. Then as Batman, convinced Kal-El to get his memories back.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, that sounds like a ton of fun.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, they should actually ride this out for a little while, it's actually a change Batman has never had, or at least for a long lasting while.

Boynerdgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

This storyarc is fun. Kind remind me of Classic Silver Age comics. Yup Batman and Superman lost memory and become new personality is totally silver age. I understand why they decide to give memory back because due to continuity issue

nateb1211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well then you better not read the most recent Batman/Superman issue.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sounds like something I'd pick up. is the New 52 Batman/Superman any good? I'm still reading through the pre 52 one. Love the art style in those.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't mind if he stays like this for a few years.