#1 Posted by Blackwing15 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello everyone, I'm not sure if a lot of you have watched batman or not. But I have been trying to find either an episode or movie regarding Batman. This movie or episode (still not sure) is happening in the near distant future where mankind doesn't know who Batman is. The Joker reappears after many years and is wreaking all kinds of havoc. This isn't the movie Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker, this is much further in the future than that. All I remember is what batman had done to terrify the Joker. Some people found the bat-cave and tried to access Batman's computer but it was so old that it was of no use anymore. What Batman had done is write his entire computer console binary code and etched it into the stone of his cave. Please if anyone has seen this can you help me with the name of this episode or movie?

#2 Posted by danhimself (22305 posts) - - Show Bio

that sounds vaguely familiar but I can't remember whether that was a book or a show or not

#3 Posted by young_beamer (127 posts) - - Show Bio

i believe this was actually a book

#4 Edited by Blackwing15 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@young_beamer: Yeah same here. My brother told me about it but I swore that I had seen an old episode or movie on a similar plot. I think the cover of the comic was of Joker wearing Batman's cowl. I know this is definitely not the Battle for the Cowl though.

#5 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it from Batman Animated Series.

I am not so sure........

#6 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20304 posts) - - Show Bio

Its not the Joker its Mr freeze. Its my favorite episode of The Batman. Its called "Artifacts". This was the first time I'd ever seen nightwing or oracle...

#7 Posted by consolemaster001 (4983 posts) - - Show Bio

wow

#8 Posted by TDK_1997 (14474 posts) - - Show Bio

This was from The Batman I think.

#9 Posted by young_beamer (127 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah they are right it is mr freeze and it was in the batman series episode 7 fourth season. never saw the episode till now.