#1 Posted by batshrine (988 posts) - - Show Bio

What are the chances that we might get a cameo of Bruce Wayne in the movie?!?

#2 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7701 posts) - - Show Bio

0%.

#3 Posted by JonSmith (3995 posts) - - Show Bio

Minimal. Not saying it's impossible only because it wouldn't be a stinger if it wasn't surprising.

But minimal.

Like, .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance of happening.

#4 Edited by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

Zero to none, if you ask me.

#5 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20116 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe a reference, like WayneTech on a machine, but not a full-on cameo.

#6 Edited by Extremis (3344 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep about Zero. Would be quite a surprise though.

#7 Posted by tec79 (162 posts) - - Show Bio

Daily Planet headline or brief paragraph about a mysterious vigilante in Gotham City. Described as monster/giant bat.

#8 Posted by The Stegman (23742 posts) - - Show Bio

A mention of him maybe, like Lois can say, "Well, at least Superman is better than that freak in Gotham City." That's about it.

#9 Posted by JonSmith (3995 posts) - - Show Bio

@tec79 said:

Daily Planet headline or brief paragraph about a mysterious vigilante in Gotham City. Described as monster/giant bat.

Kind of like this idea: Since Lois is tracking down Superman, following his acts of anonymous heroism, it makes sense she'd follow a lead like that to Gotham and the urban myth of the 'Batman'. She'll probably have a board with all evidence and headlines related to the case, showing how they connect together. I bet we get a clipping on that mentioning him.

#10 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't mind a mention, but I wouldn't bet on a cameo.

#11 Posted by sinestro_GL (3121 posts) - - Show Bio

Zero is optimistic

#12 Posted by Black_Claw (2956 posts) - - Show Bio

None.

#13 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

ugh. please no. last time dc did that:

#14 Posted by RustyRoy (11852 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe they'll mention him or his alter ego Bruce Wayne. Also they could show Superman flying over the Wayne Tower. Also I found http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=78988 . According to this we may get a cameo.

#15 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6092 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Nolan might put something in there.

#17 Edited by RustyRoy (11852 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Nolan might put something in there.

Nolan doesn't have to do anything with this, its officially a Zack Snyder movie now.

#18 Edited by mk111 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

I think there is a chance, but I doubt it'd be the Nolan Batman.

#19 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10020 posts) - - Show Bio

There is bigger chance we see Aquaman and Wonder Woman.

THAT THE GODDAMN BATMAN!!!

#20 Posted by ahulk (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish Hathaway's catwoman show up instead..

#21 Posted by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been confirmed. Batman will indeed get a mention, but I don't think there will be an appearance.

#22 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20116 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

This has been confirmed. Batman will indeed get a mention, but I don't think there will be an appearance.

I guessed correctly!

#23 Posted by gotwillpower (679 posts) - - Show Bio

A mention will be cool, but I don't think a cameo would be wise. I mean, filming is over, and I don't think DC knows who they want for Batman even now! So a full cameo would fail. But, like, a Bat-message, or a shadow of Batman watching Superman as Clark Kent, would be awesome!

#24 Edited by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

Never assume until you've watched what comes after the credits.

#25 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2140 posts) - - Show Bio

0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001percent chance

#26 Posted by BatWatch (2558 posts) - - Show Bio

I think there is a very small chance simply because everything past Man of Steel is up in the air. However, I can definitely see lots of little nods to the greater DC universe to start to set up the idea of an interconnected world between DC heroes.

@reignmaker

I follow Batman news pretty closely, and I've not seen any stories confirming a mention of Batman. Do you have a source?

A mention will be cool, but I don't think a cameo would be wise. I mean, filming is over, and I don't think DC knows who they want for Batman even now! So a full cameo would fail. But, like, a Bat-message, or a shadow of Batman watching Superman as Clark Kent, would be awesome!

That is a very cool idea, but it seems like it might take away from The Man of Steel movie? I know I'd be annoyed if Batman was just off screen and I could not see him.

For more news, reviews, and commentary for the entire Bat Family, check out BatWatch.net.

#27 Posted by HumanRocket (7622 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a physical appearance cameo but maybe some mention on the news or some cargo with Wayne tech on the box.

#28 Posted by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

@batwatch said:

I think there is a very small chance simply because everything past Man of Steel is up in the air. However, I can definitely see lots of little nods to the greater DC universe to start to set up the idea of an interconnected world between DC heroes.

@reignmaker

I follow Batman news pretty closely, and I've not seen any stories confirming a mention of Batman. Do you have a source?

Don't think this was the exact place I read it, but here's one: http://www.comicbooktherapy.com/scoop-lexcorp-isnt-the-only-big-business-getting-a-namedrop-in-man-of-steel-148136

#29 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

ugh. please no. last time dc did that:

I think you've successfully made me both die of horror and laughter at the same time with one video clip.

#30 Posted by consolemaster001 (5121 posts) - - Show Bio

%0000000000000000000000000001

#31 Edited by RustyRoy (11852 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

That's what I think.

#32 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

someone needs to get shot >.>

maybe they throw in bat signal

#33 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly I only want them to mention him. This is Superman's movie.

#34 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (10020 posts) - - Show Bio

There is confirmation he is in one scene, Clark and Lois go to a night club and he is dancing.

#35 Posted by SupBatz (1727 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000: How could you drop that bomb on us without spoiler tags?! I wanted to be surprised when I watched Bats get his groove on of Clark and Lois!

#36 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10020 posts) - - Show Bio

@supbatz: Some rumors point is going to show us what Batman and Catwoman had been doing since they retire.

Other rumors say he is there just chilling and is a whole new Batman, but his killing moves make other heroes join him, even from other time periods and dimensions.

Other Rumor say when they leave the club he is dancing out there to help a hobo to make money, so the Joker joins to help

#37 Posted by Jean199999 (547 posts) - - Show Bio

While Superman flies over Metropolis, if you pay close attention, you'll see a Wayne Enterprises building....

#38 Posted by Black_Arrow (2808 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Jean199999 (547 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_arrow: No trailer, you'll have to wait and see the movie.

#40 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (10020 posts) - - Show Bio

@jean199999: in what trailer happens that?

In the moment you see a Donkey Kong is on the Wayne Tower and Batman if figthing him.

Superman try his best to help Batman, but he says he dont needs his help and that he better go back to Smallville or he will punch him in the face.

Then he finds out that under the Donkey Kong costume, there is the most evil master mind ever, LADY GAGA.

And then thing gets more weird.

#41 Edited by RustyRoy (11852 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_arrow said:

@jean199999: in what trailer happens that?

In the moment you see a Donkey Kong is on the Wayne Tower and Batman if figthing him.

Superman try his best to help Batman, but he says he dont needs his help and that he better go back to Smallville or he will punch him in the face.

Then he finds out that under the Donkey Kong costume, there is the most evil master mind ever, LADY GAGA.

And then thing gets more weird.

Please continue! I want to know how this can get any more weird!

#42 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (10020 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy: Gaga escapes in his Gagacopter, then Batman follows her

Then he beats Gaga, by making a fussion with Mario who is Gaga biggest enemy.

Then Superman says, well and i think Superman vs Goku in Death Battles had a bad plot, but this is really damn bad.

Then some one stabs Superman with a Lightsaber and say, i will do that too JJ Abrams and his stupid LENS FLARES.

After 3 hour of a ligthsaber scene we get this.