#1 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by Saren (25241 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry, but he's still lame. That outfit and the dialogue makes him seem like something from the Borderlands universe.

Bane's accent could be just a leeetle less luchador-ey.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still excited for the game. These are just your standard fan complaints.

Moderator Online
#3 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

The game seems good so far, maybe it will not be like the previous games, but seems really good.

#4 Posted by frozenedge (1122 posts) - - Show Bio

Would've preferred some other characters to be in the game over Joker and Bane again. Firefly looks alright but he could've looked better. Game still look awesome

#5 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2268 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a feeling this will be the best Arkham game yet!

#6 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

Three assassins again...who can be? Zeiss, KGBeast, Shiva?

#7 Edited by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a feeling this will be the best Arkham game yet!

same here bro.

#8 Posted by entropy_aegis (14123 posts) - - Show Bio

Would've preferred some other characters to be in the game over Joker and Bane again. Firefly looks alright but he could've looked better. Game still look awesome

Bane is showing up for the first time.

#9 Posted by toplel (777 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozenedge said:

Wut? Bane was in both of the earlier two games, mate. This versions seems better though.

#10 Edited by THEOCITYLEGEND (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

Game looks absolutly fantastic so far, really looking forward to it. Jokers new design is fantastic, I was a little worried about having a new voice actor for him but the new guy actually does a solid job and suits joker perfectly.

@citizenbane said:

I'm sorry, but he's still lame. That outfit and the dialogue makes him seem like something from the Borderlands universe.

Bane's accent could be just a leeetle less luchador-ey.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still excited for the game. These are just your standard fan complaints.

I happen to love the new accent, it stays true to his origin.

#11 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

Kinda wish Firefly's outfit was less clunky looking. Hope they keep the characters off putting pyromania, makes him feel more threatening.

#12 Posted by RustyRoy (10717 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks awesome.

#13 Edited by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoyelite said:

Kinda wish Firefly's outfit was less clunky looking.

Thats my only gripe as well, otherwise this looks great

#14 Posted by daw327 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Bane; is supposed to sound like a Luchador! It goes well with his costume, and whatever passed as his origin story! (And how exactly, is a Pyromaniac, that's equipped with flame retardant gear, a flamethrower, explosives, and a jet-pack lame? Again, he has a FREAKING JET-PACK!!!)

#15 Posted by Breadspread (774 posts) - - Show Bio

So many things I wanted to see...

So pumped up for this game it's ridiculous.

#16 Posted by TDK_1997 (14446 posts) - - Show Bio

The game so far looks amazing but Firefly is so lame.So far what we have seen from him it's lame.

#17 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5753 posts) - - Show Bio

I almost forgot about this game lol.

#18 Posted by PunyParker (8848 posts) - - Show Bio

#19 Posted by entropy_aegis (14123 posts) - - Show Bio

@daw327 said:

@citizenbane: ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Bane; is supposed to sound like a Luchador! It goes well with his costume, and whatever passed as his origin story! (And how exactly, is a Pyromaniac, that's equipped with flame retardant gear, a flamethrower, explosives, and a jet-pack lame? Again, he has a FREAKING JET-PACK!!!)

No he isn't.

@toplel said:
@entropy_aegis said:

@frozenedge said:

Wut? Bane was in both of the earlier two games, mate. This versions seems better though.

That wasn't Bane that was one of Hugo Strange's monster men that believed himself to be Bane.

#20 Posted by gator4eva (396 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Firefly's outfit actually, as well as Joker. Really excited for this game.