#1 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9532 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has had stories written about him that any other fictional character in history.

Over 6700.

#2 Posted by RustyRoy (11118 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome!

#3 Posted by cyberninja (10413 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is one, believe it or not Batman is mere mortal. Calm down batman fanboys I'm just kidding, actually Batman is God.

#4 Posted by THEOCITYLEGEND (1168 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow....

#5 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5935 posts) - - Show Bio

Well it's because he's Batman.

#6 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9532 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by batshrine (969 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats actually beautiful to know that Batman has the most stories than any other fictional character. Did your number include other forms of media too and not comics? How did you calculate it?

#8 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (9532 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats actually beautiful to know that Batman has the most stories than any other fictional character. Did your number include other forms of media too and not comics? How did you calculate it?

Thats why i say over, also is not only comics, is tv shows and movies, i read how many comic are out, then i count the tv shows episodes and movies.

Also, i think he is in the world record book.

#9 Edited by batshrine (969 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000: Hmm this might become my next project to count how many batman stories there are. I have only one issue with your count, you counted every issue, and episode. Did you count trades of those issues too? And what about storylines that span across issues? Or What about two parter episodes, are those two separate stories, and if thats the case is a movie like 3 to 4 stories?!?!

#10 Posted by lilyyonng (2 posts) - - Show Bio

I like him.

#11 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

I like him.

Everybody does.Even the haters!

#12 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Where didja get the source from? I wanna read

#13 Posted by Tacos_Kickass (844 posts) - - Show Bio

In those 6700 stories the death of his parents are referenced in 6699 stories.

#14 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9532 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: @batshrine: The Guinnes Record book i think or the Ripley one, i cant rememebr well.

In those 6700 stories the death of his parents are referenced in 6699 stories.

Nop, in 6724, that is another bizzarrre record he has.