User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@tupiaz: all i said was that when green arrow has first created he was infact a poor mans batman(iam sorry but its true) but he has over the years gotten his own idenity through his politics ,humor and a bitch'n bread he has been able to move beyond his old stigma. That is why Arrow bothers me becuase Ollie is no longer Ollie but back to being that the poor man's Batman he use to be

tupiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@tupiaz: all i said was that when green arrow has first created he was infact a poor mans batman(iam sorry but its true) but he has over the years gotten his own idenity through his politics ,humor and a bitch'n bread he has been able to move beyond his old stigma. That is why Arrow bothers me becuase Ollie is no longer Ollie but back to being that the poor man's Batman he use to be

The problem is that you don't want Black Canary in the show even though she has a very long connection with GA. You also seem to think Deadshot is a Batman villain where he is more of a DC villain and have a long history with Teen Titans and his most know story is with them and not Batman. The Huntress version used in the TV show has more connection to Nightwing (since they were a couple) than Batman since they where a couple. GA hasn't taken essential Batman villain this far the only ones you could argue about is Ra's. Character with so little to do with batman is fine to be used elsewhere maybe they can even be used better with GA. It is not the first time characters change antagonist. The most famous one probably being King Pin going from Spider-man to Daredevil. Which funny enough also use to be a poor mans Spider-man. Green Arrow has some of the least interesting villains even Daredevil has over the years gotten more enemies. I guess you think it was wrong when Batman used Onomatopoeia because he is a GA villain?

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tupiaz: I never said that Black Canary coudnt be in the show i was just stating she has more of a history with Batman and currently has no relationship with arrow what so ever and thus add to the characters that have little to with green arrow

Deadshot is a Batman villians iam sorry but this statement is just BS his history begain with Batman was a long running villain of batman before he joined the suicide squide (which is made up of mostly batman villians) and even than guess what the greatest person the squide ever faced was batman

Huntress relationship with Nightwing was very short but she has been connected to batman since her origin and continued be a major force in her life throught out her career

The problem is most of the villians arnt his thus say green arrows rogues arnt strong enough to carry his own show

Maybe they could be used better but guess what they havent Arrow cant even get his own villians right did you see the ep with count vertigo the made him into a scarecrow rip off.

Kevin Smith created Onomatopoeia so Kevin using Onomatopoiea in batman(the only time he has appeared by the way) dosnt bother me

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By z3ro180

Does green arrow even have a rouges list ?

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok i have seen her before, i mean the mask at least
Ok i have seen her before, i mean the mask at least
No is not her, is something about the internal lines.
No is not her, is something about the internal lines.
OH CRAP!!!
OH CRAP!!!

No they arent only making him a poor mans Batman, they are making him a poor mans soap opera Batman from the Nolanverse.

tupiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofthenorth: Black Canary has an very long and old relationship with Green Arrow going way back to the 70's. Deadshot had a very long relationship with the Teen Titans. Anyways you didn't comment on my point about villains getting a new hero like King Pin went from Spider-Man to Daredevil.

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tupiaz: i didnt despute she did, that dosnt matter his whole history puts him as a batman villain and finally i have never read much of spiderman or daredevil so i cant really comment on the King Pin truth be told the only reason i know of King Pin is beucase the old Spiderman cartoon and the Daredevil movie

tupiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tupiaz: i didnt despute she did, that dosnt matter his whole history puts him as a batman villain and finally i have never read much of spiderman or daredevil so i cant really comment on the King Pin truth be told the only reason i know of King Pin is beucase the old Spiderman cartoon and the Daredevil movie

The point is that a villain can easily get a new antagonist. just because you are a typical the villain of a certain character doesn't mean you can get a new antagonist especially when you are lesser known villain like Deadshot (his not an A or even B list Batman villain).

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tupiaz: Well the differeance is most of his villains see batman as the ultimate challage and with deadshot (a character by the way the completely f-up in this show) batman is the first to ever make him miss so his ultimate goal it to die but to take batman with him so any one else he misses is becuase he believes is still the fault of batman

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So a couple of lines have been released that point to some characters

Born on a Monday…”

Someone else survived the island.

Amanda makes an offer.

A better use for that clocktower.

What is the question you should have asked?

Ollie is not the first vigilante.

Not all hoods are green.

A blank expression.

“Archer”

“Rise”

First one is of course Grundy who is already confirmed for the show

this most likely going to be Slade i mean come on its Slade

suicide squad maybe

I know that they use a clock tower in the show but it could also be pointing towards Clock King

This one is the Question(hopeful they stick to the comics and dont force an Arrow cast member into the role)

Batman maybe but their are tons of vigilantes in the DCU so it could be any number of people

Ok this could of cource should be Jason Todd which if the one before is indeed Batman than it would make sense but as some have pointed out in the show Ollie is called the Hood so this could also mean that Roy could be stepping in

Question again?

Their are about a thousand different archers in Green Arrow but could be Merlyn

Ra's is going to be a part of the show so it could be about him or like in my pervous statement could be Merlyn