• 72 results
Edited 6 months, 18 days ago

Poll: Arkham City: Catwoman or Talia or Harley or Poison Ivy? Who's the hottest? (86 votes)

Catwoman 47%
Talia al Ghul 26%
Harley Quinn 13%
Poison Ivy 15%

Who's the hottest dame in the game?

#1 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5750 posts) - - Show Bio

Catwoman

#2 Edited by ganon15 (1416 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller said:

Catwoman

Nice. For me it's a tie between her and Talia. Then again all 4 of them have the same body and exposed cleavage.

#3 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5750 posts) - - Show Bio

@ganon15: Lol true tho sex with Ivy will either be very good...or literally kill you lol.

#4 Edited by batmannflash (6169 posts) - - Show Bio

Catwoman

#5 Posted by nickzambuto (12672 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is in dire need of pics.

#6 Edited by PapiNacho (2337 posts) - - Show Bio

If you have seen Talia's voice actress, you know what the right answer is.

#7 Posted by RustyRoy (10717 posts) - - Show Bio

Talia and Poison Ivy

#8 Posted by Wolverine08 (38101 posts) - - Show Bio

Too. hard. can't. choose!

#9 Edited by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough. Catwoman>Harley> Ivy> Talia for me

#10 Edited by PunyParker (8840 posts) - - Show Bio

The question is other......WHY an English company make a video game, about a Supehero,where the male characters are EXTRORDINARY big/muscular, and the female characters are over-sexualized?......it's the first superhero video game that does that....i think....

And who cares?.....they're designed like that so every one of them is hot.....
I personally had a thing for Arkham Asylum Harley.....

#11 Edited by SupBatz (1671 posts) - - Show Bio

If you have seen Talia's voice actress, you know what the right answer is.

Talia's voice actress is very pretty. And her voice is also befitting of the character. If we ever see another live-action interpretation of the character, I'd love to see Stana Katic in the role (that is, before the character is destroyed by Morrison).

#12 Posted by ganon15 (1416 posts) - - Show Bio

The question is other......WHY an English company make a video game, about a Supehero,where the male characters are EXTRORDINARY big/muscular, and the female characters are over-sexualized?......it's the first superhero video game that does that....i think....

Blame comics that do the exact same thing

#13 Edited by PunyParker (8840 posts) - - Show Bio

@ganon15 said:

@punyparker said:

I don't "blame" anyone,and i don't say that this was a bad thing to do.......i just expressed my surprise that in a Batman video game,that kids are picking up too,there is so much adult themes....

#14 Posted by Vitalius (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

Catwhore, Daughter of the Demon, Crazy Plant Lady or Joker´s Crazy Groupie?

I think i will pick Talia.

#15 Edited by comedy_brosUSA (738 posts) - - Show Bio

@ganon15 said:

@punyparker said:

eh. your right. some comics do that more than others. but I haven't seen anything like that in a while in comics. like mainstream ones. indie doesn't count because who knows HOW much themes are in those.

#16 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: The arkham games aren't meant for children. That's like criticizing Nolan's movies for being too adult

#17 Edited by PunyParker (8840 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: The arkham games aren't meant for children. That's like criticizing Nolan's movies for being too adult

I.AM.NOT.CRITISIZING!!!!.....neither im blaming!!......i am surprised!!

And i was playing San Andreas when i was 8,dont tell me "arent aimed for kids"

#18 Posted by Backflip (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

Catwoman all the way.

#19 Posted by conradoaccorsi (297 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I would...you know...with them all, but I think I would choose Catwoman, maybe Talia or Harley, but I don't know if I banged Ivy I would die, so yeah, that's it.

#20 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7612 posts) - - Show Bio

Grundy

#21 Posted by ganon15 (1416 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by ComicStooge (11825 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Nerd Of A Hero (811 posts) - - Show Bio
@vitalius said:

Catwhore, Daughter of the Demon, Crazy Plant Lady or Joker´s Crazy Groupie?

I think i will pick Talia.

This.

#24 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7612 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by SilverPool (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

I enjoy breasts and nice booty. So Catwoman.

#26 Edited by SilverPool (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if a guy like Batman existed in real life he would probably be extremely muscular. The guy would need to train multiple times a day to develop optimum speed, strength, and agility, on top of his combat training. He probably would be pretty ripped and have a crazy physique.

The only thing that doesn't make sense is that Batman is in the shape he's in despite his lack of sleep and his poor eating habits.

Same pretty much goes for Catwoman except she's not extremely obsessive and disciplined like Bruce is.

#27 Posted by ganon15 (1416 posts) - - Show Bio

They all have that lol

#28 Posted by SilverPool (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

@ganon15 said:

@silverpool said:

They all have that lol

Catwoman's are best, and most revealing.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/19800000/Catwoman-batman-arkham-city-19841293-1280-720.jpg

Plus you know... she isn't a crazy plant lady, doesn't have an annoying voice like Harley or have an obsession with clowns, and doesn't have an immortal father who would probably want you dead.

#29 Edited by PunyParker (8840 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker said:

Well if a guy like Batman existed in real life he would probably be extremely muscular. The guy would need to train multiple times a day to develop optimum speed, strength, and agility, on top of his combat training. He probably would be pretty ripped and have a crazy physique.

The only thing that doesn't make sense is that Batman is in the shape he's in despite his lack of sleep and his poor eating habits.

Same pretty much goes for Catwoman except she's not extremely obsessive and disciplined like Bruce is.

Of cource,but....he's huge!!.....and look at the guards...they're massive too!..
And every woman is in fantastic shame.....okay we're talking warriors(Talia)-gymnasts(Selina,Harley) but still.....

BTW i would love to see Superman in Arkham 3,and how ripped he will be... :P

#30 Posted by SilverPool (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

@silverpool said:

@punyparker said:

Of cource,but....he's huge!!.....and look at the guards...they're massive too!..

And every woman is in fantastic shame.....okay we're talking warriors(Talia)-gymnasts(Selina,Harley) but still.....

It's ridiculous that every character is like that, I agree. It's pretty just for Batman and Catwoman I think, but it doesn't make sense how all the guards look like hardcore bodybuilders. That and if you're not in the peak of human perfection, you're probably a bad guy.

#31 Posted by BWANASIMBA (349 posts) - - Show Bio

Normally I prefer blondes but Harley is a mentally ill dyed blonde so... actually is there an option for the shy, cute, perky, pretty little thing? She's less likely to be nuts/ have diseases/ want to kill me.

#32 Edited by ganon15 (1416 posts) - - Show Bio

Normally I prefer blondes but Harley is a mentally ill dyed blonde so... actually is there an option for the shy, cute, perky, pretty little thing? She's less likely to be nuts/ have diseases/ want to kill me.

Does Talia count as a blonde?

#33 Edited by PunyParker (8840 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker said:

@silverpool said:

@punyparker said:

It's ridiculous that every character is like that, I agree. It's pretty just for Batman and Catwoman I think, but it doesn't make sense how all the guards look like hardcore bodybuilders. That and if you're not in the peak of human perfection, you're probably a bad guy.

Exacly, hehe :)

Oh!....now that i think of it,one guy who can fight,is in excellent shape,and ripped.....and he's not a beast.......Tim!.....he's jacked in a normal way!...

Let's not remember Arkham Origins,and Penguin's "private assistants" right?.... :P

#34 Posted by Veshark (9057 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh, Catwoman, without a doubt. When I played her for the first time and pressed Ctrl to crouch...and she went down on all-fours? No lie, I kinda grinned a little.

#35 Edited by Jayc1324 (8904 posts) - - Show Bio

Talia for me, especially with her accent. Ivy is a little creepy for me

#36 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7612 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gOHvDP_vCs

#37 Posted by ganon15 (1416 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

Talia for me, especially with her accent. Ivy is a little creepy for me

Yeah I loved her sexy accent too

#38 Posted by PunyParker (8840 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

Ugh, Catwoman, without a doubt. When I played her for the first time and pressed Ctrl to crouch...and she went down on all-fours? No lie, I kinda grinned a little.

When she's walking normally is hot as hell too.....

#39 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (11417 posts) - - Show Bio

Catwoman.

#41 Edited by modernww2fare (926 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by Knightfall225 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

i choose catwoman but talia is pretty hot as well

#43 Posted by nickzambuto (12672 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Edited by MonsterStomp (15274 posts) - - Show Bio

Talia.

#45 Edited by modernww2fare (926 posts) - - Show Bio

Good, I've converted more people to Ra's al Ghul's legion!

#46 Posted by PunyParker (8840 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by ganon15 (1416 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by PunyParker (8840 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (5728 posts) - - Show Bio

Talia is the only one who isn't completely RUINED.

#50 Edited by ganon15 (1416 posts) - - Show Bio