#1 Edited by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

UPDATE:

New Copperhead trailer.

Some of these turned out to be true while some were just rumors.

Anyways this is ALL the news about Arkham Origins.

The oldest news is at the top while the newest is at the bottom.

I suggest checking out the latest news at the bottom about the Arkham Origins Collector's Edition leaked.

NOTE: This thread may be updated if any new news comes out.

#2 Posted by Breadspread (774 posts) - - Show Bio

this is cool, good to have in one spot. Great for anyone who thinks they may have missed something.

In a few more weeks, however, I will be ignoring any more news or leaks about origins. The wait for the game won't be long and I find that sometimes right before a game is released, too much will be revealed.

#3 Posted by RustyRoy (11890 posts) - - Show Bio

Great job dude.

#4 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy: @breadspread: Thanks to both of you. I just thought it was a good idea to have all The Arkham Origins news in one place so people wouldn't have to look all over the place.

#5 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6097 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Batman Arkham Videos channel.

#6 Posted by Vikings (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Great work! Thanks for this. Bookmarked for later viewing so I can rewatch them in order. Think I missed a few.

Also, is there a final confirmed word on whether or not Kevin Conroy will voice? I've read articles going back and forth for months and I'm hoping there's finally a confirmation on who it is (apologize if that's mentioned in one of the videos I missed). Read everything from he himself saying he'd voice, to it not working out, to the game makers saying he won't return, then saying he will voice. Not sure what story is reliable and correct at this point.

#7 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3592 posts) - - Show Bio

@vikings: the rumor is that he's working on an arkham game with Rocksteady. Early rumors were that Rocksteady was making a game that would feature the justice league helping Batman. Then news broke about Arkham origins. I think now is just the wait and see mode, but hypothetically DC could make BANK by allowing rocksteady to continue an release their game next year, with Kevin Returning as Bruce.

#8 Posted by GeekyEverAfter (345 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm dying to know who's the 8th assassin!?

#9 Edited by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's one I missed. It's not news just gameplay from Arkahm Origins Blackgate but still worth showing.

#10 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP.

Check out new trailer.

#11 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6097 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Posted by batshrine (994 posts) - - Show Bio

This is perfect!

#13 Posted by Breadspread (774 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller: whoa... I love how she moves through the pipes... and the rattle... So cool.

#14 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6097 posts) - - Show Bio

@breadspread: Lol Ikr and you know how you can tell he's a younger Batman cause Conroy would of heard her coming lol XD.

#15 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller: I hope this is how they slowly reveal all the assassins.(i mean i hope they give each new assassin their own trailer.

So the confirmed four are Deathstroke, Deadshot, Bane, and now Copperhead.

Still four more to go.

How do you think they are.

#17 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6097 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6097 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by RustyRoy (11890 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool

#20 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

New Stuff

#21 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6097 posts) - - Show Bio