#1 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

Most probably, Bats, among new and old, already has all villains that he need, but...try to imagine someone else. What kind of new villain would you like to create for Batman? What kind of powers and/or skills should have? He should be a scientific genius or strategist or both?

#2 Posted by batmansbiggestfan (3 posts) - - Show Bio

he do not need new one he has hundreds

#3 Posted by ectoborge (205 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Batman should fight someone totally out of his league. Like someone with really good superpowers. Then we can truly see if Batman can beat everyone ;)

#4 Edited by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Batman should fight someone totally out of his league. Like someone with really good superpowers. Then we can truly see if Batman can beat everyone ;)

Yep

#5 Posted by jayskee (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

How about we focus on all the villains he has

#6 Posted by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

@ectoborge said:

Yep

Agreed.

#7 Edited by New_World_Order (12331 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.

#8 Edited by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, we have to remember that Batman has Clayface and Poison Ivy...very powerful and versatile villains..

#9 Posted by Vikings (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm...I'd always thought taking the whole elemental bending thing from Avatar: The Last Airbender, and implementing them into a Batman villain would be cool. Just think about Batman going up against a water bender. Would be something to overcome.

Or maybe a villain that constructs crazy Goldberg Machines for every villainous act he hopes to fulfill? Batman would need to stop the intricate machine before it executes the villain's plan, and also try to catch them in the process. Might be interesting to watch, and definitely sounds like a lot of the silly villains Batman already has (like the Clock King).

#10 Posted by lifeofvibe (3407 posts) - - Show Bio

an overly power supervillian with all of the silver surfers power then will see if he can reall beat anyone

#11 Edited by dcdyno (130 posts) - - Show Bio

a master planner with martial training. no powers. no rich. not from Gotham. different objectives than bane.

#12 Edited by RustyRoy (10717 posts) - - Show Bio

Vilains of upper level of Superpowers and with a little different types of Superpowers, I'd take inspiration from Spidey and Flash villains.

#13 Edited by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman recently has fought Ignatius Ogilvy, enhanced with the Man-Bat's serum and Venom, but in the second fight, Batman beat him easily with a few gadgets. Yes, Batman need a powerful villain, with some kind of super-powers.

#14 Posted by batmannflash (6168 posts) - - Show Bio

@vikings said:

Hmm...I'd always thought taking the whole elemental bending thing from Avatar: The Last Airbender, and implementing them into a Batman villain would be cool. Just think about Batman going up against a water bender. Would be something to overcome.

Or maybe a villain that constructs crazy Goldberg Machines for every villainous act he hopes to fulfill? Batman would need to stop the intricate machine before it executes the villain's plan, and also try to catch them in the process. Might be interesting to watch, and definitely sounds like a lot of the silly villains Batman already has (like the Clock King).

Nice. a water villain. Yeah Batman could have more super powered people (like Clayface) so that way not all of his villains are psychological.

#15 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

With more powerful villains, he have to use more prep time ahahah XD

#16 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5750 posts) - - Show Bio

I wany Batman to either a real sane genius level villain whos a master of tech or like my fellow Batman fans above said someone with real legit awesome powers.

#17 Posted by Omnicrono (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, we have to remember that Batman has Clayface and Poison Ivy...very powerful and versatile villains..

I thought his latest encounter against the new and improved Clayface in Batman #20 was actually quite a good showing against a "super-powered" being. Bruce even started out at a disadvantage and didn't have any of his standard Bat-gear.

But yes, I'd like to see a full-on battle where he comes out on top against a villain in roughly the same power tier as Wonder Woman, Flash, or Superman. It could definitely be written in a way that is believable.

Haha!

Or just give us Luthor Vs. Wayne in a battle of wits.

#18 Posted by RustyRoy (10717 posts) - - Show Bio

@alexander505 said:

I thought his latest encounter against the new and improved Clayface in Batman #20 was actually quite a good showing against a "super-powered" being. Bruce even started out at a disadvantage and didn't have any of his standard Bat-gear.

But yes, I'd like to see a full-on battle where he comes out on top against a villain in roughly the same power tier as Wonder Woman, Flash, or Superman. It could definitely be written in a way that is believable.

Haha!

I'd love to see that(specifically one where Superman doesn't appear)

#19 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

@alexander505 said:

Haha!

Yes, I totally agree.

In the meantime, see what can do Wrath, seems a interesting villain.

#20 Posted by Breadspread (774 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally think he has enough villains and that he probably needs to get rid of a few, but I would never say never. If a writer has a great script that involves creating a new character, they shouldn't feel that they can't tell their story because Batman has too many villains. Writers should not let an overloaded rouges gallery get in the way of artistic freedom and a good script.