10 reasons why the new Batman will suck

Avatar image for masterdetective
MasterDetective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

http://www.rantlifestyle.com/2014/02/05/10-reasons-new-batman-film-ben-affleck-will-suck/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_138105

discuss.

RedLantern23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

That was probably one of the worst articles I've ever read. There almost no cohesive thoughts in that entire list.

"Well, Affleck was in Gigli, so this movie is gonna suck!"

Give me a break. Personally, I think this movie is going to suck, but not for the idiotic and thoughtless reasons the author brought up. A bad script as well as interference and influence by Warner Brother execs is going to make this movie bad if anything.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Ok then.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Affleck said that he wouldn't take the role if he saw another Daredevil or a bad roles in him playing it.Give the guy a chance.By the way it sounds like the author of the article doesn't know anything about Batman.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sh!t article.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i've seen way to many of these to give a damn

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

C'mon guys, we all know when we hear that will Afleck be a Batman... we understand that, this part of shi... will gona to suck.... it will be worst superhero movie.... much more horrible of Watchmen

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

havoc1201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This movie will probably turn out to be great and I truly feel that affleck will be the best batman and truest comic book version we have seen in a movie

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Valdemocnij
Breadspread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Breadspread

Only four of the points made make any sense, and from those four, only two of them are about Affleck.

When an article is this one sided it immediately makes me skeptical. It'd would have been more compelling if it was organized in a point/ counter point argument. After offering a reason why it will suck, propose a reason why it might be good.

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 27

But I liked the Daredevil movie. I agree with most other people. That was a crap article. And Batman only has a cleft chin depending on the artist.

Extremis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 55

I think Affleck could do a decent job. No idea until I see it but, to be honest, I'm not thrilled to see it. DC putting all their stock in Zac Snyder all the time, just don't get it.

Oh well. It is what it is now.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

..bored of all this pre film hyperbole!

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

chrisj_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump said:

Affleck said that he wouldn't take the role if he saw another Daredevil or a bad roles in him playing it.Give the guy a chance.By the way it sounds like the author of the article doesn't know anything about Batman.

Yeah but he was signed on to the movie before they had a completed script. What could the have said about the story that got him that confident in it then? I'm thinkin money but that's just me being cynical

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chrisj_1 said:

Yeah but he was signed on to the movie before they had a completed script. What could the have said about the story that got him that confident in it then? I'm thinkin money but that's just me being cynical

Well he brought in his own screenplay writer and he is a writer himself so if he had problem with anything its already rewritten.

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Terrible article.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

I was hoping for at least one valid reason.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lyrafay:

Yes that's interesting and its crept onto Comic Vine, which lets face it is the home of geeks. People are hysterical about how bad the ASM2 was (it wasn't) MOS last year (it was ok), ranting about how bad Ben Affleck will be as Batman, Gal Cadot is wrong for Wonder Woman, Batman v Superman will be awful (its 2 years away), bla, bla, bla.

Man, life is short, people are dying of cancer every day, we aren't living in an African slum.... can't we just chill out and enjoy these good things?!

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Valdemocnij

I lie into bed last night with question, why you guys really don't like this movie ?

About five o'clock in the morning, pain in stomach woke me up... and... it was diarrhea :( Ten big pancakes i ate last night... No wonder... always when are pancakes on the table, i behave like child. Wanna all of them just for self.... :P

You only can like this movie if you are a kid :)

Discussion over !!!

Man i always think best when I s..t.... and yea sorry about my bad english...

LarryAshlynn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, considering how low everyone's expectations are, I think this movie might just surprise us,.

roboadmiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Well, considering how low everyone's expectations are, I think this movie might just surprise us,.

I think "everyone" overstates the matter a bit. The people who who didn't like Man of Steel were/are very certain that there opinion was the overwhelming consensus. Yet if you check, say Metacritic, the professional reviews are split almost 50-50 and the average-joe reviews are overwhelmingly positive. While Metacritic isn't everyone ever, I do think it makes for a nice sample size.

Furthermore, this very website's community voted Man of Steel its favorite comic book movie of 2013. Those who disliked Man of Steel were aghast and certain that the audience could not have possibly thought it a good film and the results of the vote were due to the influence of the dreaded fanboyism taking hold.

Man of Steel certainly had a polarizing effect. That compounded with the tendency of the negative side of any debate being the much louder one, I think has created a false impression on a lot of people regarding Man of Steel and its sequel. While there is a sizable contingent with low expectations for Batman vs Superman, I wouldn't call it "everyone."

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

KraytRawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By KraytRawk

I don't think you're being opened-minded Op. I think, regardless of the quality of the new movies, Afleck will do a spectacular job and surprise everyone like you.

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Valdemocnij

@kraytrawk:

He can only surprise anyone in one bad way... and if they wanna to make comedy of MOS 2, then i don't know why they don't use Adam Sandler for Batman !

Avatar image for masterdetective
MasterDetective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kraytrawk

I never said the movie was going to suck, I just posted the link

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terrible reasons

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol I always find it idiotic when someone judges something before it is even released. Just more excuses to complain.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

But he didn't play a bad Daredevil?

Avatar image for ramiaquizzlinger
RamiaQuizzlinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By RamiaQuizzlinger

@kraytrawk:

He can only surprise anyone in one bad way... and if they wanna to make comedy of MOS 2, then i don't know why they don't use Adam Sandler for Batman !

I don't get it. If you expect him to suck, how can he surprise you if he sucks? Also, you need Adam West dancing again if you want comedy. Ooof, that was bad.

I say give the man - and the movie - a shot. Success or flop, Batman goes on.

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

10 reasons why Batffleck haters will be the first in line,and drooling over this movie?.........i think this is better.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ramiaquizzlinger:

did he surprise you in the Daredevil ?

Daredevil was 11 years ago. It was a badly written poorly scripted movie. Affleck is an older actor now, more experienced with the likes of Argo under his belt. I am not writing him off until I have seen the movie...

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Daredevil had a great soundtrack.