• 130 results
#101 Posted by mak13131313 (549 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks pretty dang good!

#102 Posted by multiAQWorlds (15 posts) - - Show Bio

The head... why does it look bloated? Also, where's all the yellow gone? Especially the yellow boots

#103 Edited by The Stegman (23969 posts) - - Show Bio

Another image:

#104 Posted by multiAQWorlds (15 posts) - - Show Bio

That new image makes it look good actually... still want some more yellow tho..

#105 Posted by sentryman555 (765 posts) - - Show Bio

@kennyshat: That's good to hear. It might get me some hate but I'm not a big fan of arrow so I don't really watch the show. I'm excited for this but I really hope I don't have to watch arrow to know what's going on here.

#106 Edited by notarandomguy (316 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's just hope is his FIRST suit and he changes it a bit with time

#107 Posted by kilowog52 (457 posts) - - Show Bio

My first instinct when looking at this photo was that something wasn't right. I quickly realized that the problem was that the lightning bolts on his head should be higher and a bit further back and stick out above his head. That would alleviate the big empty space atop his head which is why everyone's saying his head looks so big. I agree the lighter red instead of white for the symbol background looks awkward, but I didn't notice that right away. And I think the image posted by The Stegman (a couple posts before mine) looks worse than the official image, and I'll tell you why. To me this looks like something someone threw together instead of an official superhero costume. That's just my two cents.

#108 Posted by LyraFay (2527 posts) - - Show Bio

@deaditegonzo said:

This makes me sort of sad. Flash's costume is really hard to pull off on film, and this may be the best anyone can do (I hope Snyder can do better), but this still looks goofy.

I agree, Flash is VERY hard to pull off in live action, this is good /enough/ but still not what I want, then again, I can't really see it practically.

Me too.

#109 Posted by Jbreen (92 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually think they have done very well for a TV show, I think it looks quite good. I'll reserve my final judgement til I see it in action though

#110 Posted by dbatdog (539 posts) - - Show Bio
#111 Posted by shikatema88 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Getting very excited Flash is my favorite hero and this costume, looks real promising.

#112 Edited by DrThanos91 (89 posts) - - Show Bio

the head design is alittle eh,but its kinda the basic design form the comics,so I cant complain (lies lol),it took them long enough to finally give the favored speedtser his credit,lets just ope he doesnt run straight to failure ya know

#113 Posted by JR___ (4 posts) - - Show Bio

That cowl looks pretty big otherwise the rest of the costume looks great.

#114 Edited by DonFelipe (1096 posts) - - Show Bio
#115 Posted by feedonatreefrog (212 posts) - - Show Bio

THIS LOOKS AWESOME! (Gustin looks like he's having a ton of fun as well)

#116 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33055 posts) - - Show Bio
#117 Edited by feedonatreefrog (212 posts) - - Show Bio

It reminds me of this:

Here's hoping they change the symbol to white however. (Plenty of time to change things if the pilot is a success and the show gets picked up).

#118 Posted by ComicStooge (12557 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks fine.

#119 Posted by JulieDC (923 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the bottom half more than the top half.

#120 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21740 posts) - - Show Bio

@juliedc said:

I like the bottom half more than the top half.

Thats what she said! :P

#121 Posted by The_Comebacks (172 posts) - - Show Bio

The new live action images look much better. I like the suit, it could be better, but it is interesting.

#122 Posted by MasterMercenary (64 posts) - - Show Bio

the best pic ever

#123 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio
#124 Posted by Snizzy (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Not bad, looking forward to watching this.

#125 Posted by AustinCY (29 posts) - - Show Bio

I was beginning to like Grant Gustin in the Arrow episodes, but I still couldn't see him as Barry Allen. He would make a better Wally West or Bart Allen because he's as young.

I'm definitely looking forward to the pilot episode and how the special effects will look like!

#126 Posted by MasterBelmont (363 posts) - - Show Bio

See this, Fox you idiots? This is how you make a costume work in live-action while maintaining the comics look, not dressing characters in stupid black leather. Anyway, looks really good. Most likely gonna give this show a shot.

#127 Edited by JeanRalphio (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

Eww, the helmet.

#128 Posted by multiAQWorlds (15 posts) - - Show Bio

They need to fix that flab on his neck.... hopefully this is just his "beginning" costume

#129 Posted by Fallschirmjager (16757 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks...like a flash costume.

Can't say its great, can't say its awful. Looks...like a Flash costume lol.

#130 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

See this, Fox you idiots? This is how you make a costume work in live-action while maintaining the comics look, not dressing characters in stupid black leather. Anyway, looks really good. Most likely gonna give this show a shot.

lol I definitely agree, would not want to fight in full leather lol.

#131 Edited by TheDalek (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing. I'm not sure about Grant Gustin as Flash, but idm atleast we got another show!

#132 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6247 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol.

Girlfriend caught me reading some of the comments ... and stated emphatically that we comic fans go into far, far more detail, are far more picky and opinionated and get far more emotional / upset over comic book heroes' costumes and their aesthetics than she or her girlfriends have ever come close to achieving whilst clothes shopping or buying new shoes.

"Oh, the shade of red is just so off putting!! I wish they had added more crimson or purple"

Lol.