#52 Edited by Farkam (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

Look at that big ol' melon head

I know, lol

#53 Posted by War Killer (20184 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it.

#54 Posted by Bobsjonjon (228 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks whack!

#55 Posted by MrMazz (1234 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks about what you'd expect still want to see it in motion before going all "OMG" or other such fanboyish braindead respnoses for or against.

#56 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, couldn't help it.

#57 Posted by fables87 (991 posts) - - Show Bio

COOL!

#58 Posted by Alak (926 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks good to me. It'll definitely fit within the Arrow universe.

#59 Posted by G_leno (1000 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Posted by IDontLikeBirds (322 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally I like it. They could have done a terrible costume, but overall it's not bad. It's simplistic, clean and doesn't look bad. Sure it's missing some yellow, but that feels like nit picking at details. Like a few said, I want to see it in action first and see how this looks when he's running. Will they do yellow lines on him when he runs like the new 52 Flash? Who knows and maybe they will since they do have that yellow lightning behind him as he gets ready to run.

#62 Posted by R3DF13LD (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty good, but the arms material looks a little like the ones in X-Men First Class. I gladly see that the lightnings on the mask side are stick out not just some logo.

#63 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

F--k yeah!!!

#64 Posted by Barkley (272 posts) - - Show Bio

very very good looks like a superhero who has super powers

#65 Posted by JetiiMitra (8606 posts) - - Show Bio

That... actually looks good. I was afraid the costume would look goofy but it actually pulls off the fun of superheroes without looking silly (like so many live-action adaptations would). If only the red were a tad brighter, though...

#66 Posted by ccraft (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

Well he could have been in a better stance, I can't really see what looks like. It doesn't look too bad.

My biggest worry is how the show will handle his speed, his villains, etc... I hope it works out.

#67 Edited by w0nd (3384 posts) - - Show Bio

@gbandit said:

For a TV show it looks good. Smallville superman looked nothing like Sups and no one cried. He looked like Neo had a kid with Supergirl and there was the product. At least this costume is quite close to the source.

youre lucky, i heard people crying all the time, from him not flying, do his costume being a trench coat to many many other things

#68 Posted by spidershamrock (1162 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like the helmet with the rest of the costume

#69 Posted by patrat18 (9719 posts) - - Show Bio

A little more yellow and it's great.

#70 Posted by MixMastaMicah5 (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Ehhhhh.....MODOK head

#71 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6823 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks fine. Not amazing or terrible. I hope it looks awesome on TV!

#72 Posted by sonova (31 posts) - - Show Bio

*Walks In* I fux wit it.... I don't see what's NOT to like, but of course the crying masses would rather see Cosplay rather then actual costume design so I'm not surprised by the "Nays" here.... *Walks Out*

#73 Edited by Smart_Dork_Dude (2636 posts) - - Show Bio

OH YEAH!!!

#74 Posted by NightFang (10041 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks better than I thought.

#75 Posted by knightofthechronicle (689 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it, but I'd kind of like to see it on a white backdrop to kind of get more detail revealed in the suit. Still looks great though

#76 Posted by TDK_1997 (14889 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't impress me and definitely not my style.

#77 Edited by darkrider (450 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it cool costume

#78 Posted by 14NC3 (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks terrible.

#79 Posted by KINCART (223 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it!

#80 Posted by Onemoreposter (4047 posts) - - Show Bio
@jstndmnd said:

It looks cool, but I still love the Flash I grew up with! I'll give it a try as Green Arrow has been so cool.

Not the greatest photo of it but yes, that was the best live action super-suit ever. It looked SOOOOO good in action.

#81 Posted by Jonez120 (4308 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it.

The feet and bolts on his ears seem a bit off, but everything else (including the symbol on his chest) look great imo.

#82 Posted by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

looks great. sure itll take time to get use to the mask but i like it a lot actually. i just hope it gets picked up after the pilot

#83 Posted by HillbillyMorangie (927 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see him stood next to Captain America, that's all I will say on the subject. I love the flash much more then captain America, so hopefully they nail the Sherlock Holmes vibe and create a good STEM role model for DC

#84 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

People forget Smallville was about BECOMING Superman, not instant Superman!

Now this is a real costume not like the ones from Smallville.

Clark was Superman at the end, but that show as about becoming, where this Flash show he literally becomes Flash on the first episode ;)

Personally, I'd love to see Welling in his suit (the Superman one currently showed in Smallville Comic)show up on this show at some point.

#85 Posted by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks a little weird, but not to bad.

#86 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Still looks nothing like Captain America, this is more one piece, solid red and I must say cooler looking where as Steve has a little helmet piece, armor and a shield? lol. I like this new Flash costume better then the 90's one mostly because it's more modernized and doesn't have those ridiculous "fake muscles" Barry is NOT that built, he's leaner in the New 52 and not ripped like the 90's costume made him a body builder or something lol.

@w0nd said:

said:

For a TV show it looks good. Smallville superman looked nothing like Sups and no one cried. He looked like Neo had a kid with Supergirl and there was the product. At least this costume is quite close to the source.

youre lucky, i heard people crying all the time, from him not flying, do his costume being a trench coat to many many other things

That's because people were ignorant enough not to realize that was about him BECOMING Superman, not BEING Superman...He had the power to fly, speed etc but didn't use it or realize his full potential until the show was really over with. This show, Flash is more about him literally becoming "Flash" on the pilot so he's already Flash technically, ready to go. The problem with some of the fans of Smallville were their impatience.

Still, I think Welling should make a cameo on the show since it's clearly not set in the movie verse, could be interesting...

#87 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11563 posts) - - Show Bio

I approve of this suit.

#88 Posted by Leave1942 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Once again, I lightened the image and reduced contrast to see more detail. Looks like the arms are the only really textured part of the costume, and perhaps the ribs area, there's at least one gold part on the shoes, and the lightning bolt piping on the legs appears to be gold as well. Also, molded lightning grooves in the mask. The red logo doesn't bother me... nothing does about this, really.

#89 Posted by deaditegonzo (3686 posts) - - Show Bio

This makes me sort of sad. Flash's costume is really hard to pull off on film, and this may be the best anyone can do (I hope Snyder can do better), but this still looks goofy.

#90 Posted by dbatdog (541 posts) - - Show Bio

damn! i hope he can play in the JL movie with Ben and Henry.

#91 Posted by Black_Claw (2986 posts) - - Show Bio

My hype levels are through the roof right now! Now all we need is a trailer.

#92 Edited by The Stegman (24297 posts) - - Show Bio

This makes me sort of sad. Flash's costume is really hard to pull off on film, and this may be the best anyone can do (I hope Snyder can do better), but this still looks goofy.

I agree, Flash is VERY hard to pull off in live action, this is good /enough/ but still not what I want, then again, I can't really see it practically.

#93 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4727 posts) - - Show Bio

I really dig it.

#94 Posted by notarandomguy (316 posts) - - Show Bio

So, I'm not the only one who noticed it looked more like Wally's suit. GOOD. And I'm actually okay with the white gone from the symbol, is not a mayor change and it looks good since its a lighter shade of red.

Um....why does this look reddish purple?

The first image (posted below) looks crimson red (and pretty sharp), and this looks reddish purple. I want to like this image above but I do not. I don't like the red filler for inside the lightning bolt circle-especially cause it is a different color red. maybe it is the lighting, but this is a swing and a miss. please fix it

I believe is the lighting, and I hope it is fixed since they can't just be color swapping

I really like it. I'm actually surprised they're going with such a literal interpretation. Guess I'm still expecting the CW to Smallville all these superhero costumes.

Good thing about the internet is you're never alone, I like the way Green Arrow was in Smallville (till some point) and by the time they announced Arrow, I was expecting a bit of a copy paste and a crappy writing that wouldn't last more than a season but HECK WAS I WRONG Arrow soon became my favorite show. Now, about the costume I think it feels a bit more like Wally's suit than Barry's but is okay, I love how its just as the source material and is WAY better than the Flash we previously got.

@bunkitz said:

Not. Enough. YELLOW. Seriously, it looks pretty bad for me. At least from this angle. And because of the lack of yellow. I mean, come on, where are the lightning bolts on his forearms? The boots are supposed to be yellow! I mean, I know it's their version and all that, but they could've done something to balance the red and yellow...

Hopefully it'll look better once we see the whole thing. I just hope there IS a belt there...

Trust me mate, its just a bad angle, suit looks good, I was expecting a bit more yellow, I'm okay with it being darker shade of red but still YELLOW. I'm betting that with more light boots and armlets are darker shade of yellow as well or at least, a bit gold but since it seems its based on Wally's suit I'll be fine if only boots and armlets are yellow. Also, BELT! There should be one... God, what a horrible angle for a first look... Guess we can expect a second look with him either running or standing up.

@gbandit said:

And I'll leave you all this picture (don't know where it came from but heck, internet sure doesn't waste any time, also it should have a bit more yellow)

#95 Posted by Project_Worm (3403 posts) - - Show Bio

Could be a bright red, *shrugs* not too shabby otherwise.

#96 Posted by myerlanski (1010 posts) - - Show Bio

Got to wait to see it but so far....it looks somewhat solid.

#97 Posted by frogjitsu (481 posts) - - Show Bio

Where dem yeller boots!

#98 Posted by blazingwhale (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Look at the size of his head! maybe its just the angle or something but man that thing makes him look deformed to have such a massive dome!

#99 Posted by Wardemon32 (4152 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't look like Flash.

#100 Posted by w0nd (3384 posts) - - Show Bio

i honestly would be fine with this , if it wa matte and not shiny. Flash and his costume is something you just have to accept as being silly...its a fully body suit, but he was never meant to strike fear into his adversaries. You would either have to change it completely which people would hate, or leave it as is which people will still hate because it looks insane in live action. his costume is just one of those fun things you have to accept. I know heroes need a reason to put on a costume and accept the fact it looks silly...in this case his reasoning is he saw others do it and was inspired