#1 Edited by animehunter (2008 posts) - - Show Bio

If you read Batman and Robin #21 - The Bargain, you would have found out the following

Which brings up the question, is Barbara Gordon going to be the next Robin. Currently, we know that she is having doubts about continuing to carry the mantle of Batgirl, which resulted from her "killing" her brother (who we know is alive from reading Suicide Squad) in order to save her mother.

If she does decide to give up being Batgirl permanently, do you think her becoming Robin would be a good move and would Batman accept her becoming the new Robin.

#2 Posted by Akindoodle (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

This is getting ridiculous. I thought "Batgirl" was character regression but Robin? She was Oracle then they downgraded her to Batgirl but Robin?! No. Just No. Hell, where my "no cat" meme at?

#3 Posted by Invincitonian (19 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt it. I would like to see a new Robin who's black (not named Black Robin) or female, or both.

#4 Posted by Mercy_ (92760 posts) - - Show Bio

UGHHHHHH. That would be so dumb.

#5 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

No, obviously.

#6 Posted by RedLantern23 (884 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it was just her trying to offer to do something to try and help the situation. A plot device, nothing more.

If it actually happened I'd be amazed.

#7 Edited by RustyRoy (12809 posts) - - Show Bio

No, never. And I don't understand why people keep saying being Batgirl is a degradation.

#8 Edited by Supreme Marvel (11265 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she'd be perfect. She is the worst Batgirl. Robin is where she truly belongs.

#9 Posted by RustyRoy (12809 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe in an AU story but not the main earth.