#1 Edited by lifeofvibe (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

Thoe I doubt this is true the way he looks make me question his abilities that and how strong do you think he is?

#2 Posted by DeathSamurai (537 posts) - - Show Bio

I was also wondering this. I have vol. 1 of batman:TDK and bane was a monster, you can tell he is much stronger.

Than you see him easily rib off an owl dudes head in detective comics, i'm not sure if he is bullet proof but he is much stronger maybe 5 tons top.

#3 Posted by End_Boss (725 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullet-proof? No. Resistant? Sure. He's a monster, but put enough lead in him and he'll eventually go down. Especially if you manage to hit his Venom supply.

#4 Posted by lifeofvibe (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

@end_boss: possibly i think hes bullet proof to a certain level

#5 Edited by End_Boss (725 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeofvibe: Well, that's the thing. Saying he's "kind of" bulletproof is like saying someone is "kind of" invincible. It's a black and white thing, no gray area. The closest you can get from "proof" is "resistant."

#6 Posted by lifeofvibe (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

@end_boss: @end_boss: @end_boss: @end_boss: yes there is a gray area for instance when sombodys shooting from afar the bullets might bounce off of him but when that sombody starts getting closer eventualy the might pierce his skin that is if he really is bullet proof

#7 Posted by tupiaz (2170 posts) - - Show Bio

@end_boss: @end_boss: @end_boss: @end_boss: yes there is a gray area for instance when sombodys shooting from afar the bullets might bounce off of him but when that sombody starts getting closer eventualy the might pierce his skin that is if he really is bullet proof

Well if you shoot somebody from a longer distance you will also use a different weapon and therefore another caliber that can shoot longer. So id you try to hit Bane from let os say from roof top to another. You will most likely use a rifle that can shoot longer and more accurate than let us say a hand guy. Your theory will only work if it is the same gun used and nobody in their right mind would use shotgun from a long distance since the bullet would be ever where and you would have Idea how you will get and how you wouldn't also the bullet don't go that far. On the other hand a rifle is often not that good in close battle because it is hard to maneuver up close here handgun is much easier to use.

#8 Posted by End_Boss (725 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeofvibe: You just described a person who is resistant to bullets.

#9 Edited by SideburnGuru (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

@tupiaz said:

@lifeofvibe said:

Well if you shoot somebody from a longer distance you will also use a different weapon and therefore another caliber that can shoot longer. So id you try to hit Bane from let os say from roof top to another. You will most likely use a rifle that can shoot longer and more accurate than let us say a hand guy. Your theory will only work if it is the same gun used and nobody in their right mind would use shotgun from a long distance since the bullet would be ever where and you would have Idea how you will get and how you wouldn't also the bullet don't go that far. On the other hand a rifle is often not that good in close battle because it is hard to maneuver up close here handgun is much easier to use.

Video games don't count, right? Cause, whelp, I'm guilty with that. It doesn't work, BUT I do it. Why? Because. Because I can.

#10 Posted by tupiaz (2170 posts) - - Show Bio

@tupiaz said:

@lifeofvibe said:

Video games don't count, right? Cause, whelp, I'm guilty with that. It doesn't work, BUT I do it. Why? Because. Because I can.

Well I think I have done that once or twice. However I try not to since it has no effect.

#11 Edited by lifeofvibe (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

@end_boss: then resistant he is thank you very much my good sir!