5 problems with A vs. X

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

It sound like the biggest nerdgasm ever, right? At some points, it is. But...

I love the Avengers. Who doesn't? And I may not be a X-men fan, but of course I acknowledge its awesomeness(as well as the lack of logic). So when I heard about the coming A vs. X, I proudly pissed my pants with joy, shit myself with excitement, I vomited up vast amounts of excrement, shit on it, rolled around in it, put it back in my mouth and proceeded to vomit it up AGAIN in roaring anticipation. ... please tell me I weren't the only one who were that exited...

Then I started to read it... and I was disappointed. At first it were pretty cool, but the ending?

Anyway, here is my five main problems I have with the story. Do you have some answers?

Nbr. 1: The Phoenix Force WHAT?

Were I the only one who raised a eye-brown when I herd the coarse of the conflict? The X-men believe the P-Force will bring back mutant kind, seriously? Has it ever done something like that before, or is there ANY reason to believe it could?

Nbr. 2: Why Cyclops, Frost, Colossus, Magic and Namor?

Non of them are Omega mutants, how can they get P-Force.

Nbr. 3: Did it have to be that long?

The question talks for itself.

Nbr. 4: The title should have been "the marvel heroes vs. five Phoenix mutants.

Am i the only one who were bothered by the lack of Avengers fighting X-men?

Nbr. 5: Why is it only Cyclops and the other P-mutants who has to take the trash?

The most of the X-men were fighting the Avengers, they should take some kind of consequences as well.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@waezi2: the Avengers are the ones that should be facing consequences considering they where the ones in the wrong

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Yeah, well, The Avengers "won," and Cylops is therefor the bad guy.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know what? Here is Problem Nbr. 6:

Is it really that important to save mutant kind?

The mutants problem were racism and hate. the whole idea about the X-men were to fight for mutants rights, make them equal to the rest of the world and save them from the hate of human kind.

So if they wanted to be accepted as equals, WHY even make more mutants?

Lets say... that I am a mutant, with the ability to... grow. I have no desire whatsoever of becoming a superhero OR X-man. I lose my powers due to the House Of M event, and, well, LIFE GOES ON. Its not like I die.

So why is it so important to recreate mutant kind?

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

@waezi2 said:

You know what? Here is Problem Nbr. 6:

Is it really that important to save mutant kind?

The mutants problem were racism and hate. the whole idea about the X-men were to fight for mutants rights, make them equal to the rest of the world and save them from the hate of human kind.

So if they wanted to be accepted as equals, WHY even make more mutants?

Lets say... that I am a mutant, with the ability to... grow. I have no desire whatsoever of becoming a superhero OR X-man. I lose my powers due to the House Of M event, and, well, LIFE GOES ON. Its not like I die.

So why is it so important to recreate mutant kind?

So you want them to fight for equality and freedom. but you don't want more mutants coming along.....

Why make more? why not make more? should they not be allowed to make more mutants? do you personally have a problem with more mutants coming back?

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers