• 110 results
Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Bystander

All three costume designs are insanly cool!

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Ostyo

Loving Cap'n suit.

Paste_Pot_Pete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron looks awesome!

G_leno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everything is awesome, Everything is cool in this Avengers team!

As far as the helmets go, i couldn't put my finger on what was wrong with Cap's suits until it slapped me in the face in TWS, I'm used to seeing the exposed ears and they had been covered until then. Exposed ears looks the mutt's nuts.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Cap's suit looks like the best out of all the one's he's worn in previous films. Also Ultron looks bad&ss.

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My guess the way this whole thing pans out grows really well out of the ends of both Iron Man 3 and Captain America 2. Tony feels that to protect the world he needs to think bigger than himself as a hero so based on the same AI tech used by Jarvis to run the Iron Man Suits he makes an army of drones with a new AI called Ultron to keep the peace as a replacement for the solders, spys and strike teams lost by the dismantling of S.H.I.E.L.D. The Avengers remain as the face of this organization and conceivably the field generals of these units.

Maybe due to tampering by Strucker or just a cock up by Tony the Ultron Software misinterprets the directive and reaches the conclusion that the best way to police the world is to eliminate the human threat. The Avengers must now deploy to defeat the army of Ultron drones while they try to figure out how to disable the software driving it, Tony has to face the fact that no matter what he needs to suit up, he can't just drive the initiative from the tower completing his arc from Iron Man 3. Which is what makes it a challenge because destroy all the bodies you want until a copy of the software is gone, which could spread out across the net, you still can have more self replicating Ultrons.

Vision gets built and his AI is based on Jarvis.

Other things I expect:

1. Ultron takes over Tony's armours except one he wears into combat. Maybe the way of keeping Ultron out is discovered in the construction of Vision. The Hulkbuster Armour gets hijacked by Ultron and goes after Banner due to his high threat level. The Hulk rips it to shreds. This drives a rift between Tony and Bruce because he did not know about that suit.

Bruce: Why would you build that, I trusted you

Tony: I trust you too, but you're so powerful I wanted something if I needed to stop you

Bruce: You'll notice it didn't work (Bruce leaves)

Tony: (holding piece of Hulk buster) oh I noticed

2. Captain America basically repeats his act from Cap 2 actually saying this is not that different from what happened at Shield and remains the moral compass of the movie.

3. Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver are effectively Inhumans.

4. Post credits is teaser for Dr. Strange or Ant Man

Nice

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Looks epic.

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I LOVE IT

Avatar image for the_average_bear
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Dang, I got chills. That looks amazing

Avatar image for darthdestructor
DarthDestructor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron does not have his stupid lookig lips from the set? YES!

Also, it seems that Ultron is some sort of Terminator for superheroes.

Avatar image for herokiller12344
Herokiller12344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm getting this horrible feeling that Ultron's going to be completely overshadowed by the Hydra storyline.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron looks great and very evil

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Loving Cap's new outfit. Ultron looks fantastic, too. Still iffy on Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Yessss!!!!!

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elizabeth Olsen looks hot as per usual and Hawkeye and Captain America's costumes look sweet.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great War machine is going to be in the movie. At least James Rhodes appears

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I don't like the ultron design atm, IM and Cap look great tho.

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Ultron looks pretty cool.

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Son_of_simba

Ultron looks sexy i cant wait but we still need that picture of the vision though, we haven't even gotten concept art for him though

imredjimmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This looks great!! I'm so excited for this movie!

Avatar image for mister_sensational
Mister_Sensational

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes Cap's new duds are totally awesome, and I think the concept of Elizabeth Olsen as Scarlet Witch is really starting to grow on me

Winter_Kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#

Looks epic.

I totally agree. Ultron looks spot-on & I can't wait to hear Spader do his voice. Everybody looks awesome actually- I love Cap's suit & how it combines the WS outfit with the stars & stripes. Thor looks as awesome as he did in Thor: The Dark World, Tony's armor, though similar to IM3, is a bug improvement just having more hot rod red, the better color scheme makes it look more like the "Bleeding Edge" armor. I like Hawkeye's "duster" sort of look, & I was once kinda on the fence about Quicksilver & the Scarlet Witch, but they look much better than I expected, esp. Quicksilver now that his hair is white, compared to the brown hair in concept sketches. Even though Marvel has me kinda pissed at some of their comic decisions at the moment, they're killing it with the movies. Even though I might be looking forward to Cap 3 a lil' more, I'm definitely looking forward to this movie. I just hope we get to hear some version of this line: "Ultron, we would have words with thee."

Avatar image for manwithoutshame
manwithoutshame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By manwithoutshame

yep, looks like an evil robot.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#74  Edited By Teerack

Nice to see War Machine there to. :)

Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap's suit looks great! I hope Whedon gives him a bigger role in this, cause I was dissapointed with the way he was used in the last movie.

M1cAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

my excitement for this movie went thru the roof just now, that Ultron tho....jeeeeez

nappystr8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 5

Ultron looks good. Cap looks great! Quiksilver and Scarlet Witch...well, I'll withhold judgment for now.

mje360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron looks great! Cannot wait until he fully evolves and has his giant eyes. And Ultron bots in the background, that is great! Also, Hawkeye actually has a costume, finally..

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Ultron is gonna own

asjmooney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By asjmooney

I'm most excited about seeing Wanda in action and how her powers conflict/work with the rest of the team. I really hope they dont hugely depower her unnecessarily for film.

mightypug78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol one of the ultron bots jn the background is saying domo arigoto.

CodeComiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a major Cap Fan, I'm loving the suit, it's a great combination of sleek and bulky, if that makes sense!!

Hawkeye is bringing back the trenchcoat suit, very cool, I hope that he has a slightly bigger role and that they make is bow, arrow and quiver cooler!

Thor doesn't look to different, but if it ain't broke.......

Ultron looks flipping amazing!! Super keen to find out if the Avengers will actually be able to defeat him, because from what I've read and watched he seems to just get knocked down and comes back!

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

Seriously that's a bad wig on Quicksilver.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Winter_Kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap's suit looks great! I hope Whedon gives him a bigger role in this, cause I was dissapointed with the way he was used in the last movie.

Heck yeah! More badass moments for Cap in that badass suit! Hope we get to see more Hawkeye too.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope its similar to the Ultron stories in The Avengers EMH (except without Pym). Tony has an army of Ultrons as a backup plan. It all goes wrong. Hela, how could I doubt Joss at this point? He really cares about the characters. Have you read his X-men run? Well, its the best gosh darn X-men run I've read. He's going to put more focus on lesser characters as well, as Thor, Cap and Iron Man have their solo movies. Hawkeye ftw. I can't wait. Marvel are killing it. If I was told after watching Iron Man for the first time that by 2014, I'd see Ronan the Accuser and by 2015 , Ultron on the big screen , I would not have believed it.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Campea on AMC said that this is just an artist drawing, its not the actual Ultron so it could be different.

Though its too late for anyone to notice lol.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Campea on AMC said that this is just an artist drawing, its not the actual Ultron so it could be different.

Though its too late for anyone to notice lol.

I find that a bit odd...why would they use "concept art" instead of the actually design they're using in the movie? Seems like a good way to get fans hyped, only to disappoint them if the design they actually use in the movie isn't as great.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#89  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@war_killer: The drawing is probably of the Ultron they're using in the movie, its just not actually him, so there will be minor differences I bet, most especially around texture.

I don't think they would use concept art that wasn't going to be in the movie...

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: That would make more sense. It's possible that the "real" Ultron has much more menacing design and is one we possibly won't see till the big battle at the end. Ultron does always tend to use his other bodies to do the heavy lifting while he operates everything from a more secured location.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

The new suits are amazing,this looks really good. Though admittedly Ultron looks rather plain,nothing special.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#

@war_killer said:

Looks epic.

I totally agree. Ultron looks spot-on & I can't wait to hear Spader do his voice. Everybody looks awesome actually- I love Cap's suit & how it combines the WS outfit with the stars & stripes. Thor looks as awesome as he did in Thor: The Dark World, Tony's armor, though similar to IM3, is a bug improvement just having more hot rod red, the better color scheme makes it look more like the "Bleeding Edge" armor. I like Hawkeye's "duster" sort of look, & I was once kinda on the fence about Quicksilver & the Scarlet Witch, but they look much better than I expected, esp. Quicksilver now that his hair is white, compared to the brown hair in concept sketches. Even though Marvel has me kinda pissed at some of their comic decisions at the moment, they're killing it with the movies. Even though I might be looking forward to Cap 3 a lil' more, I'm definitely looking forward to this movie. I just hope we get to hear some version of this line: "Ultron, we would have words with thee."

BTW WinterKills, this is the guy I thought you were an alt of, War Killer. You both have similar names and similar interests in Cap and Winter Soldier so I thought you were the same guy. Sorry about that earlier mix up :P

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@winter_kills said:

#

@war_killer said:

Looks epic.

BTW WinterKills, this is the guy I thought you were an alt of, War Killer. You both have similar names and similar interests in Cap and Winter Soldier so I thought you were the same guy. Sorry about that earlier mix up :P

Huh, we do have a similar name...didn't even notice. xD But "War Killer" is the only account that I currently have active...I stopped using alts a LONG time ago when CV changed things up with the emails and whatnot. lol

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

@lvenger said:

@winter_kills said:

#

@war_killer said:

Looks epic.

Huh, we do have a similar name...didn't even notice. xD But "War Killer" is the only account that I currently have active...I stopped using alts a LONG time ago when CV changed things up with the emails and whatnot. lol

Same here, I only have one other alt on here. But since you two had similar usernames and similar interests, I thought this guy was an alt of you :P

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Man, I wanted War Machine in this thing, not Iron Man:(

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This movie is gonna kick ass.

Winter_Kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@war_killer said:
@lvenger said:

@winter_kills said:

#

@war_killer said:

Looks epic.

Same here, I only have one other alt on here. But since you two had similar usernames and similar interests, I thought this guy was an alt of you :P

Haha I can see the mix-up, we do have similar interests & are huge Bucky/Cap fans, & actually interact a lot on the boards concerning those topics. It's cool though. ;)

Winter_Kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oscars94 said:

I hope its similar to the Ultron stories in The Avengers EMH (except without Pym). Tony has an army of Ultrons as a backup plan. It all goes wrong. Hela, how could I doubt Joss at this point? He really cares about the characters. Have you read his X-men run? Well, its the best gosh darn X-men run I've read. He's going to put more focus on lesser characters as well, as Thor, Cap and Iron Man have their solo movies. Hawkeye ftw. I can't wait. Marvel are killing it. If I was told after watching Iron Man for the first time that by 2014, I'd see Ronan the Accuser and by 2015 , Ultron on the big screen , I would not have believed it.

I hear you, man! Whedon does truly can about the characters, you can almost tangibly feel it in his work. My only complaints with the Avengers were small ones- more Cap in action on the Helicarrier, & more Hawkeye- but I know he'll make up for that in this film. Like you said, Hawkeye ftw!! Can't wait to see Clint in more action & being more of a badass & a smartass lol! And you're right about Whedon's X-Men- it was fantastic, & I felt everything was downhill after he left. If he ever comes back to comics, it'd be awesome if he would write the Avengers! Who better? I agree- their comics may be kinda whacked out right now, but Marvel is killing it with their movie universe. I'm excited to see that cinematic universe expand even more.

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War Machine is there , Awesome!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I was clueless as to who the heck those two people were (I now know it's Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver), and I'm not sure how I feel about their appearances. That wig does look horrendous and Elizabeth Olsen looks a lot like Maggie Gyllenhaal. Not saying it's a bad thing, just remarkable.

Wow though, Captain America is one huge dude. That's a lot of muscle there. It kind of overshadows Thor.