#1 Posted by Kazuma14 (1367 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I've already seen the ending so will it happen ?

#2 Edited by cattlebattle (13202 posts) - - Show Bio

Wut?

#3 Posted by Kazuma14 (1367 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by cattlebattle (13202 posts) - - Show Bio

@kazuma14: Not really. Are you asking if those characters will be in the second Avengers film??

#5 Posted by Kazuma14 (1367 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by cattlebattle (13202 posts) - - Show Bio

@kazuma14: I don't think so. Other film companies own the film rights to the Spider-Man and X-Men franchises.

#7 Edited by danhimself (22695 posts) - - Show Bio

Already seen the ending to what?

#8 Posted by Kazuma14 (1367 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by danhimself (22695 posts) - - Show Bio

@kazuma14: What does seeing the end of the first Avengers film have to do with whether or not Spider-man or Cyclops will appear in the second film

#10 Edited by Kazuma14 (1367 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by dagmar_merrill (10073 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Kazuma14 (1367 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6521 posts) - - Show Bio

Did I miss part of the end that made it look like they could be involved?

#14 Posted by joshmightbe (25053 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably not, and Cyclops is kind of a random choice as well considering that outside of the last few years his connection to the Avengers is at best limited. Beast and Wolverine would be the likely X-men to actually be in Avengers movie if it ever happened. Beast has been an off and on member of the Avengers since the 70s and Marvel is just itching to put Wolverine in everything but the point is moot cause Fox ain't giving them up.

#15 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (12275 posts) - - Show Bio

There is a greater chance of Superman vs Batman being released tomorrow in theaters than there is Spider-Man and Cyclops being in Avengers 2.

#16 Posted by Kazuma14 (1367 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee: Really ? wow then I got to see Batman and Superman then while the Avengers 2 will be there soon so thanks for telling us .

#17 Edited by Kazuma14 (1367 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Strider92 (16771 posts) - - Show Bio

Did I miss part of the end that made it look like they could be involved?

I think its because they were both in the Inifinty Arc which is what the Avengers series looks like its leading into. The OP was most likely unaware of the whole Sony/Fox/Marvel thing

#19 Posted by Fallschirmjager (18788 posts) - - Show Bio

No. X-Men and F4 are owned by Fox, Spider-Man (and his supporting characters) are owned by Sony and everything else is owned by Disney. There are some exceptions apparently - like QS and SW, but you won't see the big names in the same movie any time soon.

Unless one of the companies decides they don't like money anymore and givens up their properties..they will keep them forever.

#20 Posted by joshmightbe (25053 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: I seriously doubt all the characters from the Infinity Gauntlet/Quest/War arcs is gonna show up, the movie would have to be 17 hours long just for intros

#21 Posted by PurePower (123 posts) - - Show Bio

Thinking about it, it wouldn't be a bad idea if that happen.

#22 Posted by TheGodofThunder (599 posts) - - Show Bio

@kazuma14: So much no. Cyclops has never even been an avenger. Are you a troll or a young person?

#23 Posted by Oscars94 (2592 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops? Hmmmm..... I don't know what to do with that... He was right, I guess. I mean Cyclops was right! In all seriousness, Spider-man kinda makes sense (but he's owned by Sony). Cyclops is too big of a jump.

#24 Posted by thesparkynation (9 posts) - - Show Bio

No. It would be more likely even for the X-Men to show up somehow, given how that's only Fox and MARVEL. But in no way would Fox, MARVEL, and Sony ever come to an agreement. Besides, it's not needed, having Spider-man in the Avengers won't draw out more people to see the movie, people who watch the Spider-man movies likely watched the Avengers as well.

#25 Posted by Kazuma14 (1367 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Edited by Kazuma14 (1367 posts) - - Show Bio