Hank Pym, Wasp and T`challa in the Avengers Franchise

bear1318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don`t think none of these characters are go be Avengers in the movies. I believe they go appear in standalone movies but not in the Avengers movies. Based on how these characters are being handled poorly by Marvel Studios. We go probably get Ant Man as a Avenger But its likely go be Scott Lang not Hank Pym. Cause why are they including Scott Lang story already in the first ant man movie. Hank go appear in the movie but probably only as the guy who lang steals the suit from. Now wasp I really doubt she gonna be used at all. Black panther go get his standalone movie but it likely to be separate from the Avengers storyline. Honestly to me Black Panther is being replace by Falcon just look at the major push he`s getting now.

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could see it go either way with all of them.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

i think there are going to be too many members so that means members will have to disappear to give room for new members.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@bear1318 said:

We go probably get Ant Man as a Avenger But its likely go be Scott Lang not Hank Pym. Cause why are they including Scott Lang story already in the first ant man movie.

Is this confirmed? I could see there being a very large amount of characters in A3 just not a lot of character development/moments.

Avatar image for baberaham_lincoln
Baberaham_Lincoln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman's gonna get it before he does. Look at Issue 24 cover in october solicits for DC.

Tyrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Tyrus

Lol you high? Sure Edgar Wright has spoken highly about Scott Lang being in the film but he hasn't said anything about Hank Pym NOT being Ant-Man.

bear1318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorson: I hoping they limit the team to like 12 until phase 3 is over, then they can change up for phase 4.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bear1318 said:

@thorson: I hoping they limit the team to like 12 until phase 3 is over, then they can change up for phase 4.

12 seems too much.

spider11211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

12 is to many...maybe we need a West Coast Avengers movie!

bear1318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Age of ultron we go get at least a 9 person team with Wanda and Quick, also most likely Falcon due the push he getting with cartoon and all.Plus don`t be surprise Scott Lang shows up in cameo with origin explain in Ant-man movie.