• 67 results
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51 the_stegman  Moderator

So far he's Been useless in Avengers Assemble.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

Terrible character.

Just forced on readers because his name is Sam and Loeb's insane.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@blkson: True i think i like him better with illuminati/new avengers then with the avengers anyway but i still think falcon was just forced into this series he needs an upgrade or something

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@amutant said:

Falcon: Guy who talks to birds. Lame

Aquaman: Guy who talks to fish. Cool?

Aquaman has never been cool.

Ever actually picked up an Aquaman comic book?

blkson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

@blkson: True i think i like him better with illuminati/new avengers then with the avengers anyway but i still think falcon was just forced into this series he needs an upgrade or something

I think he fits just as much as Hawkeye and Widow does. Falcon has been an Avenger for years, so how is he forced? He feels right to me. His abilities are done nicely on the show as well IMO.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blkson:

they make himm like a rookie on the show and i feel lik he has no character devlopment in this series its just like he was forced in bc they wanted him well known before he appears in caps new movie but thts just my opinion

blkson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By blkson

@blkson:

they make himm like a rookie on the show and i feel lik he has no character devlopment in this series its just like he was forced in bc they wanted him well known before he appears in caps new movie but thts just my opinion

I still don't see forced. Hes been there done that. On the show he is a rookie, which is stupid. He is there for publicity for the new Cap movie. But, he's been an Avengers for years, it doesn't seem forced to me.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blkson: well we hav different opinions but i still think the rookie thing is plain stewpid...they say he has the same training as captain america.. why is he a rookie then and i agree abt him being an avenger for years he has experience.In comcis he cnt use his wing parts as a sword but in the series he does, thats a nice upgrade how u gon upgrade someone but make them a rookie

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

He is dull.

blkson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blkson: well we hav different opinions but i still think the rookie thing is plain stewpid...they say he has the same training as captain america.. why is he a rookie then and i agree abt him being an avenger for years he has experience.In comcis he cnt use his wing parts as a sword but in the series he does, thats a nice upgrade how u gon upgrade someone but make them a rookie

I agree on the rookie part.

He is dull.

He's definitely dull.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

I've always prefer Falcon as Captain America's partner, rather than a member of the Avengers.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

give him a chance in the movie. they may spice him up a bit, like they did with hawkeye

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#63 vance_astro  Moderator

@thorson said:

give him a chance in the movie. they may spice him up a bit, like they did with hawkeye

Comics Hawkeye>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Movie Hawkeye.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#64 vance_astro  Moderator

@war_killer said:

I've always prefer Falcon as Captain America's partner, rather than a member of the Avengers.

I agree but since he's already been an Avenger it just seems disrespectful for him to be around and them not give him a role on the team. The Avengers is like an army now. They have alot of members. I think she should be a member but not a main character. If the roster is 6 characters long..one of them can't be the Falcon, that's a waste of a spot.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@thorson said:

movie Hawkeye was really only that cool because he referenced comics Hawkeye in the vaguest way, he didn't really do anything like what comics Hawkeye would do. Comics Hawkeye has a voice and a personality; movie Hawkeye has a bow and some arrows.

@war_killer said:

I agree but since he's already been an Avenger it just seems disrespectful for him to be around and them not give him a role on the team. The Avengers is like an army now. They have alot of members. I think she should be a member but not a main character. If the roster is 6 characters long..one of them can't be the Falcon, that's a waste of a spot.

I really think it depends who else is on the team.

Say, if when the movie team got captured in Avengers #1, instead of Cap' getting sent back to Earth and making the call to the reserves, Falcon (who's Cap's right hand man) assembled a rescue team from the new recruits, and we actually got introduced to them in the first arc, that would have been a cool use of the character. And it would have made more sense. And it would have given the new members some spotlight, and us a reason to care that they're there.

But then we wouldn't have gotten Cap's big Avengers assemble moment at the end of the first issue. Or the revelation of his (actually Iron Man's) amazing contingency plan to have more members on the team.

knighthood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 49

@awesam said:

Attach a beak and he can peck someone to death.

No Caption Provided

BEAK ATTACHED COMMENCE THE PECKING!!!

I know people are going to hate it, but I love his space costume in Avengers 18. There maybe hope for this character yet.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#67  Edited By cameron83

@vance_astro said:

@thorson said:

@knighthood said:

@awesam said:

Attach a beak and he can peck someone to death.

No Caption Provided

BEAK ATTACHED COMMENCE THE PECKING!!!

I know people are going to hate it, but I love his space costume in Avengers 18. There maybe hope for this character yet.

Gawd no.

Why the beak?

Not saying it's not nice and cool looking...but to me it looks sorta comical at the exact same time.

But I like Hawkeye and Widow better as Avengers and characters than I do Falcon,but he is definitely not some dull character. He's just not used right by many writers and they portray him as some eager fool and the only reason he (and that absolutely,for lack of a better word to express my anger and frustration,retarded show exists is to milk off of the Avengers movie. The Avengers movie was a blessing and a curse. And don't get me started on those horrible,pathetic half-ass movie references they make).

blkson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knighthood: OMG! that mask is horrible. :( Falcon dosen't need anymore things to make him more disliked.

@cameron83: I agree about the writers part. As I stated earlier in this thread, I believe Falcon can be redeem. But as of right now, he is dull son.