#1 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17332 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=79462

Last week, we told you about a report that indicated that the cast of The Avengers 2 were clashing with Marvel Studios about the paltry sum (by Hollywood's standards that is) they were being offered to reprise their roles in Joss Whedon's 2015 sequel. There was even talk of Chris Hemsworth threatening to not return for Thor: The Dark World! Well, in an interview with Moviefone, Mark Ruffalo had this to say about those rumours. "I haven't caught wind of any of that. I was surprised to hear it, because I don't even think anyone's really started negotiating yet. As far as I know [everyone is back]. But sometimes actors are the last people to know what's going on." As for whether he will return as Bruce Banner/The Hulk, Ruffalo said he will, and assured worried fans that they shouldn't panic. Asked if he would still return if the other roles WERE recast, he added: "I think so. I'd be really sad if they did. I can't imagine that. That would be bad. "That would not be good," as Joss Whedon would say. I don't foresee not coming back as The Hulk."How do you guys feel about this news? Sound off with your thoughts below!

#2 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Mark Ruffalo is so awesome...

#3 Edited by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

he was the best in the movie. he even managed to outshine downey. but on a serious note, i think he's just doing damage control and marvel is starting to give in to the actors demands.

#4 Posted by PowerHerc (81637 posts) - - Show Bio

Ruffalo is cool.

#5 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17332 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: I hope so. Did you see his response to being told about Science Bros? That was brilliant.

#7 Edited by JonSmith (3990 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have thought he'd be the first to run.

Just kidding. Ruffalo Banner forever!

#8 Posted by Aiden Cross (15562 posts) - - Show Bio

That's good news :)

#9 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

More of the same. This is just part of the negotiation process. Remember all the rumors that Sam Jackson was holding out before the first one?

#10 Posted by TDK_1997 (14467 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the guy and I trust him!

#11 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17332 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: I hope so. Did you see his response to being told about Science Bros? That was brilliant.

HE DID! WHEN!

#12 Edited by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

<3 Ruffalo

#13 Posted by akbogert (3200 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5081 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Shinigami_ (306 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Lvenger (18405 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: So this rumour about Hemsworth, RDJ and Scarlett not returning might be just baseless conjecture? Awesome news!

#19 Edited by Duncan (11440 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by daredevil21134 (10926 posts) - - Show Bio

The other guy FTW!!!

#21 Edited by akbogert (3200 posts) - - Show Bio

That escalated quickly o_O

#22 Edited by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Heh, it's amusing at what some people will conjure up just to get views, but it is true most of the time is it not? Actors are always out of the loop with this nonsense.

#24 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: god i want a hulk movie with ruffalo so bad. it would be the best hulk movie ever.

#25 Edited by TheAcidSkull (17332 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11130 posts) - - Show Bio

Mark Ruffalo...you really are a hero. :D

#27 Posted by RustyRoy (11118 posts) - - Show Bio

Raffalo was the biggest reason why I enjoyed Avengers.

#28 Posted by dum529001 (1624 posts) - - Show Bio

goody.