Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Edited By Fallschirmjager

***WARNING*** For anyone about to read this Respect Blog...these images are VERY gorey. If you're the type to be offended by this, do not proceed. ***WARNING***

The Panzermensch

Panzermensch are enhanced super human soldiers. The process of creating Panzermensch is still fairly vague, but we do know some of it. The catalyst for creating the Panzermensch is a crystalline compound known as "Woden's Blood"

The material was something found, not invented and came with instructions of an alien nature. By simply touching it to humans, it can upgrade them to powerful super-beings.

The problem however is that not everyone is compatible and if you are not, touching the crystals will immediately kill you.

It is said that the compatibility for a human becoming a Panzersmench is approximately one in five thousands. After they first come into possession of the Woden's Blood, the Soviets apply it to 420,000 of their own men and estimate approximately 84 Panzermensch will be created of the lot. They get "lucky" by getting 101 - the rest all die.

Furthermore, the process is not instant. It requires several "treatments" of Woden's Blood and even then it takes about a month (or more in some cases) of maturation processes to develop a Panzermensch. Trying to do too much too soon results in this:

No Caption Provided

There are also different versions of Panzermensch (just like there are different version of Tanks) but we'll get to more on that later.

General Abilities

Thus far the Panzermensch have four core abilities. Super Strength, Super Speed, Invulnerability and healing and a energy projection / manipulation type ability known as "Distortion Halos". Each of these differ depending on the type of Panzermensch so we'll do specifics for each one

V1

The first type of Panzermensch created and also the weakest. These Panzermensch have a more pronounced weakness to fatigue than future versions of Panzermensch and thus were held out of combat when they were first deployed. Still, the first Panzermensch killed in action was a V1, which Stephanie kills with a Panzerfaust to the back during her escape from Germany.

V2

These are the most common types of Panzermensch.

No Caption Provided

During their very first engagment the V2 immediately demonstrate their power. You can see them punching clear through men's bodies and ripping them in half. You can also see 2 Panzermensech flipping over a Tank (T-34-85 I believe) and using their Distortion Halos to vaporize men as well. (Ignore the big guy in the middle of the scan for now, he's a Battleship)

The Panzermensch's durability is also quite good. For starters they are (nearly - more on that later) bulletproof.

No Caption Provided

V2's have also demonstrated the capability to tank small calibre tank rounds and have been able to react and dodge them as well. In the following scans you will see a V2 get shot at by an allied tank (the chassis looks exactly like a M24 Chaffee, but the turret/gun is way different so I might be mistaken), survive the first round, dodge the second, close the distance and bend the Tank's gun and then Vaporize the turret and crew with his Distortion Halo.

As I said, the gun is quite different that you standard Chaffee, but I can't tell what it is. The only thing that it looks like is the 17 Pounder Gun the British used on Sherman tanks to upgrade their poor firepower - HOWEVER the M24's were never equipped with such a gun and the chassis is certainly not a Sherman.

Assuming the gun was stock and was just misdrawn the Panzermensch reaction was approximately 2000 feet per second. If it was the 17 pounder it was nearly 3000 feet per second.

More durability is explained by Stephanie in the following scans. While anti-tank weapons will be effective against them, things such as poison gas, flamethrowers and small arms fire (Except sniper rifles to the eye) are all meaningless to the Panzermensch. Ultimately the Allied strategy is simply to force exhaust the Panzermensch through attrition of their forces and then strikeback - an extremely costly type of victory.

Their main priority of attack is usually their Distortion Halos, which function as a type of energy projection attack and is later to be revealed as energy manipulation (although only the Battleships have displayed more abilities than destruction). Regardless, the Halos are extremely destructive, being able to vaporize men, blow up buildings, tanks, airplanes, etc.

During their first engagements with other V2's the distoration Halos are also show capable of hurting the V2's, further demonstrating their firepower.

Japanese V2 also demonstrate the ability to penetrate through a Destroyer hull and have enough firepower to blown up the entire ship - though this explosion also costs the V2 its life.

During their first engagement the Japanese V2's also end up blowing up an entire airfield. Thought it is noted even as powerful as they are the handful of V2 the Japanese do have are no match for the near 100,000 Men the US have on Okinawa.

V1 "Heavy Tanks"

No Caption Provided

Heavy Tank-Men are first developed by the Allies thanks to Stephanie's work. She describes the Panzermensch process with a metaphor, explaining that each human has 3 glasses to fill. Standard procedure gives them one of each drink. Her theory works in that instead of doing one of each (in this case Scotch and Brandy) they don't pour Brandy but double down on Scotch. What this creates is a far more physically powerful Tank Men at the cost of his Distortion Halo ability. As such they wear the armor to temporarily stop the distortion halo effect while they close the distance on other men.

Although they do prove their superior strength in their fight against Sieglinde, they are inevitable destroyed nonetheless (these scans will be later in the thread under Sieglinde's section)

Battleships (V1)

Stephanie explains to us that most humans (which end up as V2s) have the capacity to handle 3 treatments of Woden's Blood. A battleship is an even rarer human being with the potential to handle up to 24 activations. This makes them superior in every way to the V2s. Germany makes most of its gains in the war thanks to its 3 battleships, each one capable of supporting an entire front and destroying everything in their path.

No Caption Provided

Stephanie also notes that while modern anti-tank weaponary can take down a Battleship, they would do nothing to a battleships and theorizes they would need naval guns to deal with them.

No Caption Provided

This is later proven when H.M.H Colossus, the first Allied Battleship, gets shot by a 75mm gun of a Churchill tank and survives without a scratch.

Thus far in Uber, 6 Battleships have appeared. Three of which serve as the "main" characters under Germany. The Allies have two, although the first H.M.H Patrick O'Connor was deployed prematurely and killed. They are in process of developing a second. The USSR also has one.

Since the Allied and USSR Battleships are thus far few in appearances I will be instead focusing on the 3 Main Battleships of Germany and will add future Battleships as they gain more prominent roles in the series.

Although never specifically stated as having a difference in power, I will be listing the battleships in order of who I believe to be the strongest, based on a combination of feats and battle performance (starting at the "weakest").

Battleship Siegfried - Markus Jung

No Caption Provided

Markus is the Battleship with the least feats. Although he has decent combat showings, the book thus far has focused more on Siegmund and Sieglinde. Markus is also noted as being a sadist by both his fellow Battleships and they considering him somewhat insane. Here we see Markus carrying out Hitler's order to execute a million POW's...with a smile on his face. His distortion Halos wipe them out in masses. Markus is also responsible for the German push to recapture Romania and Ploesti - their biggest source of oil.

He also happily executed General Sankt - the main who was responsible for creating the Panzermensch.

Strength

No Caption Provided

1. Markus casually tears off a man's leg and slaps off the main gun of a T-34-85

Durability

Markus has no unique showings of durability yet, at least as durable as V2s and most likely more.

Speed

No unique showings of speed yet, at least as fast as V2s - most likely faster.

Distortion Halos

1. Markus wipes out a group of bombers with his Halos
  2. Markus wiping out tanks in mass with his Halos

Battleship Siegmund - Werner Frei

No Caption Provided

Werner is the second Battleship class Panzermensch and the first to appear chronologically. As a human solider he was at the Battle of Stalingrad, miraculously escaping back to Germany. He displays a fair amount of reason and honor, completely saving the German 9th army in his first appearance despite orders to abandon it. His motivations for becoming a Panzermensch were ultimately to kill Hitler, who he holds responsible for the deaths of many of the men he loved. (He's my favorite :D). Werner is responsible for the push to the East and pushes the Soviets back out of Germany and back into the Ukraine at Kursk.

Strength

1. Siegmund casually rips a man in half and the aftermath of his attack on the USSR is seen in the scene behind him.
  2. Siegmund throws a T-34-85 (30 tons) at a group of soldiers while getting shot at by anti-tank guns
  3. Despite being on the tail end of a 12 hour deployment, Siegmund still had the power to punch through soviet lines.
  4. Siegmund chops a V2 Soviet Tank-Men in half.

Durability

1. It takes the combined force of two V2s and their distortion halos just to take off Siegmund's arm - and he's still fighting.
  2. Despite losing his arm, Siegmund still wins the battle (he was fighting 91 V2s) and manages to retreat fully conscious
  3. 81 of the 91 V2s are casualties and most of the wounded ones die. 420,000 Soviet lives are sacrificed to create 14 German causalities and Siegmund's wound.
  4. Siegmund is in pain with his arm missing, but still carrying on.
  5. Siegmund cauterizes his wound and continues his retreat.

Speed

No unique showings of speed. At least as fast as V2s and probably faster.

Distortion Halos

1. Siegmund drives by on a motorcycle and destroys several T-34s
  2. Siegmund and Sieglinde together wipe out an allied bombing raid
  3. Siegmund destroys an anti-tank gun.
  4. Siegmund is attacked by 91 Soviet V2's and wipes out several with his Halos
  5. ^
  1. In a long sequence, Siegmund reveals part of his origins as well as his discover that his Distortion Halos can do more than just destroy. He tweaks a valve in Hitler's heart, which kills him, disguising it as heart failure.

Battleship Sieglinde - Klaudia Hoch

No Caption Provided

Klaudia is the third Battleship class Panzermensch. She by far has the most showings and the best combat record, having completely beaten everything that's been thrown against her including the Allied Battleship H.M.H Colossus (though he was not quite fully matured) and the V1 Heavies. She also is responsible for assassinating Churchill and was responsible for the German thrust into the West and the destruction of Paris.

Klaudia's story is fairly simple. She was in love with a German pilot who was permanently disabled during the Battle of Britain. Her motivations for war? Revenge.

Strength

1. Klaudia rips off HMH Colossus' arms
  2. Klaudia throws a V1 Heavy across the square
  3. Klaudia bear hugs a V1 Heavy in half
  4. Klaudia rips open the bunker Churchill is hiding in

Durability

1. Klaudia takes a direct punch in the face from Colossus and only gets a bloody lip
  2. Klaudia manages to stay concious despite being choked out by Colossus (she later kills him, you'll see this in various scans)
  3. Klaudia is launched in a V2 rocket and travels to London and emerges from the crash unharmed
  4. ^
  5. ^
  6. Klaudia tanks blows from V1 Heavies without too much trouble
  7. Klaudia tanks being bear-hugged from a V1 Heavy (later shows him a true bear hug...)
No Caption Provided

(forgot this one). Klaudia get shot by HMH Colossus' Distortion Halo and is only wounded and keeps going showing no real pain.

Speed

...No unique showings yet (Yeah...I know. Dam you writers!)

Distortion Halos

1. After a V2 marks the target, Klaudia vaporizes a Russian patrol of 1 IS2 tank, 1 small light tank (can't tell what it is) and about a dozen men or so.
  2. ^
  3. ^
  4. Klaudia attacking more with her halos
  5. Klaudia and Werner wipe out an allied group of bombers
  6. ^
  7. ^
  8. Klaudia uses her Halos to dye her hair (and gives Werner the idea to kill HItler)
  9. Klaudia builds a bridger using her Halos - its not really clear if she transmuted the earth or created them out of thin air, though I'm inclined to think the former.
  10. ^
  11. Klaudia vaporizes a few V2 Allied Tank-Men
  12. Another V2 dies by Klaudia
  13. Klaudia and Patrick fight each other with their Halos
  14. After finally gaining the upper hand, Klaudia finishes Patrick with her Halos (not really sure what the correct term to use here...)
  15. ^
  16. Klaudia wipes out the remaining allied V2's en masse
  17. Worth noting that despite his state...Patrick didn't die until 5 hours later. (this should be a feat for him, but w/e)
  18. Klaudia killing more V2's in London
  19. ^

Klaudia has some other showings I would post...but they include nudity. The scans overview Klaudia in her first fight, training with a V1 Panzermensch and she casually defeats him (though her clothes are destroyed in the process...)

I can PM them to you if you wish (perv) or you can read the comic. She doesn't do anything she hasn't done better elsewhere though.

Weaknesses

Fatigue

The Panzermensch have two main weaknesses to exploit. One is fatigue. After a certain time of deployment (it has still not been specified, but its likely sub 24 hours) the Panzermensch will succumb to fatigue and become extremely vulnerable. Werner mentions that even a minute over their deployment and the V1's become extremely "twitchy"

No Caption Provided

Although their endurance increases by quality, even Klaudia became incapacitated for days because she was over deployed by a period of 6 hours.

No Caption Provided

Distortion Halo

One big weakness the Panzermensch have (at least the V2s do) is during their initial activation of the Disruption Halo. If this is interfered with (by shooting them in the eyes for example) the energy will cause the Panzermensch to explode. Stephanie demonstrates this by using a snipe rifle to shoot a V2 in the eye. Although this weakness is mostly likely unable to be exploited by people without specific knowledge of it.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By deathstroke19

Wow... You really are passionate about this stuff. I'm happy for you.

This is really good btw.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Awesome respect thread man.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry for the late replies lol. Notis have not been working.

Wow... You really are passionate about this stuff. I'm happy for you.

This is really good btw.

Yeah man, I LOVED the series. I highly recommend it. Its the art and gore are so magnificent and the comic reads so incredibly well and unique.

Thanks!

@mikep12 said:

Awesome respect thread man.

Thanks!

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@i_like_swords said:

@fallschirmjager: ..I need this series

Yes. You do. Its f*cking awesome.

Its all on comixology.

As said, I need to update it. There are 2 new battleships, another type of Panzermench called "Blitz-men" and more feats for Sieglinde :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Gojira2014

@fallschirmjager: Impressive, and I love WW2 time frame.

Also if you like to post the nude showings, just open them up in paint, and censored the bad stuff.

No Caption Provided

Like so.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By johnfrank120
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnfrank120: The possibility is greater than 0 but lower than 100 percent.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By johnfrank120
Avatar image for aiartificalintelligence
AIartificalintelligence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just got into and finished this series and can't wait for the sequel. Sick respect thread, you need to do one for Maria

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@aiartificalintelligence said:

Just got into and finished this series and can't wait for the sequel. Sick respect thread, you need to do one for Maria

Glad you enjoy the series too! I also am eagerly awaiting.

And yeah. I have all the scans on my PC - just being lazy - lol. Also there are issues with copyright now, comicvine is more strict about it. I probably should take this down... =/

omnipotence88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: Is their going to be an added section with Leah Cohen or Katsuya?