zebracloak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By zebracloak

Hello Everyone,

So this is my first topic posted on this forum. I'm not sure if this is the way things are done here, but I'm essentially going to use this thread as an art dump; a place to just post all of my art instead of creating an individual topic for each.

I received a Wacom Intuous Tablet for Christmas, so this is the first time I've really messed with digital art. I'll probably be posting anatomy practices and concept art for my graphic novel. I hope you enjoy.

Here is a minimalistic piece I did a few months ago with a mouse.

No Caption Provided

Here are some doodles that my family and I did while testing out the tablet for the first time

No Caption Provided

Here is the first real drawing I did with the tablet. He kind of looks like Lex Luthor. I'm not sure. I admit I used plenty of references when drawing this. I didn't use a very large canvas so it is rather lo-rez.

No Caption Provided

Give me some honest feedback, and there will be more to come! Thank you!

- ZebrACloaK

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By BeaconofStrength

I like the Lex Luthor-looking guy with the top hat. Nice work.

zebracloak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By zebracloak

Thanks a lot, @beaconofstrength.

This is a work in progress, I still have to do all the shading and such. It's the main character of my graphic novel. I still haven't worked out a solid color scheme for him yet. I have two basic ones that I like.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As I said, I still have to do all of the color shading and what not on this; it is no where near finished, but let me know what you folks think!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's an update. I chose the second color scheme. I improved the lining work and finished the shading. I am not very good at utilizing different thicknesses of lines to change the appearance of pictures, but I think this one is turning out pretty well. The shading is a bit wonky in places... I might change it some. I'm working on the background soon, which will be fairly simple.

No Caption Provided

Please tell me what you think! Thanks a lot!

-ZebrACloaK

zebracloak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zebracloak

Well, this is the "finished" product. I might make some changes after I haven't looked at it for a while. The background is very basic but I'm not worried about it. This is basically a character reference image, so the background's not that important.

Presenting: The Drone!

No Caption Provided

Thanks,

- ZebrACloaK