J1ml33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Edited By J1ml33
No Caption Provided

today i made a little Fan Art of one of Rob Liefeld’s Signature Creations Youngblood . this one was fun to draw today . anyways I have always found Rob’s youngblood to be a bit of a curiosity . i first got introduced to this team by way of Jim Lee’s Wildcats ( vol 1) issues # 2 , 3 & 4 where Youngblood fought the wildcats unknowingly for a alien possessing the body of Dan Quayle who was a mole for Helspont & his Cabal . who’s plan was to use government tech to open a portal with a Powerful Orb bring in the rest of Helspont race the Body Snatching Daemonites . ( anyways long story short they fight the cats , voodoo release the daemonite possessed V.P , the wildcats and youngblood work together to take down Helspont and his lackeys , the complex everyone is fighting in explodes . both teams make it out alive ( the end of that arc ) anyways I also became familiar with Badrock in issue # 3 of the Savage Dragon Mini Series ( 1992 ) where he and dragon fight each other and Chapel’s involvement with killing his best friend Al Simmons ( who would later on become spawn ) mostly from the early spawn issues and in the HBO Animated Series of Spawn . also the cyborg Diehard fighting Erik Larsen’s Superpatriot in issues of Youngblood Strikefile ( during a time when Superpatriot had been used as a weapon against his will by both Horde and the covenant of the sword . ) and suprema I knew from the Alan Moore run of Supreme and later on Erik Larsen’s Run too . to me I like the look of each of the members of youngblood ( for some reason i liked it when youngblood guest starred in other Image Universe titles of the 90s than i did the book itself ) I am aware that Rob Liefeld was trying to make a animated series of them in the 90s ( but it fell through ) anyways i proudly present my version of Rob’s signature Image Comic book of 1992 .