You Could Win a Montegrappa DC Heroes & Villains Pen Set

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

You may have heard of Montegrappa before. They are an Italian company that specializes in writing instruments and men accessories. We're talking high end product here. Last year I got the chance to try one out and even though we're talking about a pen, you could immediately tell the difference in quality.

Montegrappa is releasing a new DC Heroes and Villains line of pens. These are high quality collectibles.

No Caption Provided

Montegrappa is inviting fans around the world, via their Facebook page, to enter a contest. All you have to do is draw your favorite DC hero or villain. Here's the guidelines:

- Art submissions must feature at least one superhero and/or supervillain from the Montegrappa DC Heroes & Villains line. Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Joker, Catwoman, Penguin, and/or Riddler are eligible subjects.

- All submitted art must use pen and ink. Submissions do not have to be colored. Artwork must be signed by the artist and dated with their full name included. Montegrappa will only consider original artwork. No plagiarism will be tolerated.

- Be creative! Draw your favorite superhero or villain in action. Montegrappa will give special consideration to art having a DC character using or wearing a pen in a unique and interesting way.

- Artists are encouraged (but not required) to feature the Montegrappa logo in their art submission if possible. Visit www.montegrappa.com to reference the logo.

How does the contest work?

- Montegrappa will narrow the field to the top eight submissions. All finalists will automatically win a new Montegrappa DC Heroes & Villains rollerball pen. U.S. retail price for each pen is $350.00.

- The eight finalists will have their artwork posted on Montegrappa’s Facebook page for voting.

- The superhero art with the most Facebook likes on the Montegrappa page will win a complete set of Montegrappa DC Heroes pens (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern). U.S. retail price for the set is $1,400.00.

- The supervillain art with the most Facebook likes on the Montegrappa page wins a complete set of Montegrappa DC Villains pens (Joker, Catwoman, Penguin, and Riddler). U.S. retail price for the set is $1,400.00.

Where do I send my art?

Email Montegrappa your original artwork to: comicart@montegrappa.com.

No Caption Provided

As you can see, each pen retails for $350. The entire set is valued at $1400. They're not fooling around with their product. The voting will be conduced on their Facebook page. Be sure to check it out for further details.

Art submissions must be received by Wednesday, Dec. 10th, 2014.

Finalist submissions will be posted on the Montegrappa Facebook page for voting Wednesday, January 7th, 2015.

Voting ends a week later on Wednesday, January 14th, 2015.

What do you think? Are you going to enter?

ScrappyDont27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

That's awesome to bad I do not have an artistic bone in my body

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

My art style is more Sunday funnies than comic book. So I dunno.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would enter this, but I can't draw.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam: That might make it stand out from the rest?

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Neat o but I can't draw well.

Avatar image for superior_prime_maybe
superior_prime_maybe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

What if you dont have facebook id? :-|

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

Odd that the pen in question is rollerball yet they include a fountain pen in the first picture.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

......MUST GET THEM!

KEROGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Riddler!

phantom64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This sounds epic, shame that I'm a digital illustrator though. :/

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I need to win this, need. The pens are amazing, but I have been looking for major hard competitions for a long time. I hope my artwork can stack up to others, this will not be easy.

Pelykan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks nice, just a shame that it's only really an option to enter if you're a professional artist.

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pelykan:

I'm not a professional artist, to be honest, I will most likely be the youngest one entering this contest. And yes, I realize I'm competing at an adult level, but I will put a lot of time and effort, and it will be my third major art competition I've entered.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadcool_xd: Hey, you can always rally your friends here to vote for ya.

Avatar image for marjorietlowery
MarjorieTLowery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

S­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­­­a­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­­­ w­­­­­­­­­o­­­­­­­­­rk­­­­­­­­­in­­­­­­­­­g a­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­­­ ho­­­­­­­­­m­­­­­­­­­e w­­­­­­­­­it­­­­­­­­­h G­­­­­­­­­oo­­­­­­­­­gl­­­­­­­­­e! It­­­­­­­­­’s by-­­­­­­­­­far­­­­­­­­­ the­­­­­­­­­ best­­­­­­­­­ j­­­­­­­­­ob­­­­­­­­­ I’v­­­­­­­­­e ha­­­­­­­­­d­­­­­­­­­. ­­­­­­­­­Last­­­­­­­­­ Thurs­­­­­­­­­day­­­­­­­­­ I­­­­­­­­­ go­­­­­­­­­t a ­­­­­­­­­bran­­­­­­­­­d­­­ n­­­­­­­­­ew ­­­­­­­­­BM­­­­­­­­­W ­­­­­­­­­since­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­getti­­­­­­­­­ng­­­­­­­­­ a­­­­­­­­­ che­­­­­­­­­ck­­­­­­­­­ for­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­$­­­­­­­­­6­­­­­­­­­474­­­­­­­­­ thi­­­­­­­­­s­­­­­­­­­ - ­­­­­­­­­4­­­­­­­­­ wee­­­­­­­­­ks p­­­­­­­­­ast­­­­­­­­­. I­­­­­­­­­ began­­­­­­­­­ this­­­­­­­­­ 8-months­­­­­­­­­ ago­­­­­­­­­ and­­­­­­­­­ immediately­­­­­­­­­ was­­­­­­­­ ­bringing­­­­­­­­­ home­­­­­­­­­ at­­­­­­­­­ least­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­$­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­ pe­­­­­­­­­r ho­­­­­­­­­ur­­­­­­­­­. I­­­­­­­­­ work­­­­­­­­­ through­­­­­­­­­ this­­­­­­ ­­ link­­­­­­­­­, g­­­­­­­­­o? t­­­­­­­­­o tech­­­­­­­­­ tab­­­­­­­­­ for­­­­­­­­­ work­­­­­­­­­ detail <<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>

­w­w­w.j­o­b­-­b­u­z­z.c­o­m­

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I really would like a set of those, it's to bad I couldn't draw to save my life.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NICE...let me see if I can divide my time...

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g_man said:

@deadcool_xd: Hey, you can always rally your friends here to vote for ya.

funny thing, I don't have facebook, got to get my parents to submit mine lol.